The stench of Vitamin B-2...

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
:: In article <[email protected]>,
:: "Doug Freyburger" <[email protected]> wrote:
::
::: OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
:::: Doug Freyburger wrote:
::::
::::: On tablets - I've gotten coated tablets lately. I was never
::::: bothered by the smell but the coating makes me not smell it at
::::: all.
::::
:::: I'll have to look for that, thanks!
:::
::: For my multis, when I run out I look for generics labelled something
::: like "Compare with Theragram-M" or anything similar that suggests
::: they target well above Centrum. My current bottle is from Costco.
:::
::::: The one I get is indigestion from zinc supplements. I can only
::::: take zinc with food.
::::
:::: I don't take zinc by itself. It comes in both my multi-mineral and
:::: my trace mineral tablets.
:::
::: My dad had prostate surgery in his 50s. I'm in my 40s. I want to
::: head that one off at the pass if I can. I've read that B6 plus
::: extra zinc tends
::: to prevent prostate growth. An ounce of prevention is worth a
::: pound of cure. If I can avoid prostate surgery it will have been
::: worth taking the
::: extra pills and occasional mild short indigestion.
:::
::
:: Ok, I'm not trying to be tacky, but regular sex or masturbation
:: (twice
:: per week) is also supposed to make a major difference. I've read
:: about statistical research in that direction.
::
:: I'm sure it can be googled.
::
:: If you think about it, it makes sense. Your testicles are constantly
:: producing sperm that then moves eventually into the prostate. If it's
:: not ejected, where is it going to go????

Thanks for posting this. Even if it ain't true, it gives me good
motiviation to keep trying to get some. :)

In article <[email protected]>,
"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> ::: My dad had prostate surgery in his 50s. I'm in my 40s. I want to
> ::: head that one off at the pass if I can. I've read that B6 plus
> ::: extra zinc tends
> ::: to prevent prostate growth. An ounce of prevention is worth a
> ::: pound of cure. If I can avoid prostate surgery it will have been
> ::: worth taking the
> ::: extra pills and occasional mild short indigestion.
> :::
> ::
> :: Ok, I'm not trying to be tacky, but regular sex or masturbation
> :: (twice
> :: per week) is also supposed to make a major difference. I've read
> :: about statistical research in that direction.
> ::
> :: I'm sure it can be googled.
> ::
> :: If you think about it, it makes sense. Your testicles are constantly
> :: producing sperm that then moves eventually into the prostate. If it's
> :: not ejected, where is it going to go????
>
> Thanks for posting this. Even if it ain't true, it gives me good
> motiviation to keep trying to get some. :)

<smiles>

I really was trying to be helpful...... :)
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson