The Sydney Morning Herald sticks it up rude cyclists (and about time!)

Status

Politically Inc

Guest
Sorry for bursting the pride of the rude and impatient cyclists out there, but check out the
following article in the Sydney Morning Herald of 3 March 2003:

http://smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/02/1046540068824.html

For those reluctant to click the link, the following extract will be of benefit...

"But even a swarm of Serious Runners would be no match for the warships of the walkway, the lions of
the joggers' jungle - cyclists and pram-pushers.

Not sufficient is it for them to take to the pavement with speed or numbers on their side, they rely
on the unassailable authority of equipment. How often have I heard the impatient trill of a bike
bell from behind, urging me to step off the footpath (and onto the cycle path instead)? Who would
dare question the moral superiority of the parent-pram alliance and not yield at once?"

(Politically incorrect) writes:
> Sorry for bursting the pride of the rude and impatient cyclists out there, but check out the
> following article in the Sydney Morning Herald of 3 March 2003:
>
> http://smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/02/1046540068824.html

> How often have I heard the impatient trill of a bike bell

Now I want a bell that sounds like an old mechanical telephone bell.