The Tchibo unicyles

Holly, in France

Guest
Sorry, new thread, I've had a clearout of posts and accidentally deleted
the one mentioning these. Has anyone bought or seen one of these please?
Are they of reasonable quality? I'm not familiar with Tchibo or their
products. I know a unicycle isn't exactly going to
be doing a high mileage but it would have to be tough enough to live
outside in a barn and be used/abused by my four children. I asked
someone to go and get one for me today, so if anyone knows please reply
asap or it might be too late :)
TIA

--
Holly, in France
Gite to let in Dordogne, now with pool.

POHB wrote:
>> Sorry, new thread, I've had a clearout of posts and accidentally
>> deleted
>> the one mentioning these.

> Google is your friend in such circumstances

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.rec.cycling/search?group=uk.rec.cycl
ing&q=tchibo+unicycle&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

Yes, thanks, I found the message since to find the tchibo link. I would
have had to register and reply through google groups though or else
reset OE and download the message again, neither of which seemed worth
it - to me anyway.

No one seems to have actually seen a real one so far.....