The thing about RBR that irks me.......

On 11/23/05 5:23 PM, in article
[email protected], "Bill C"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Me wrote:
>> On 11/22/05 9:39 PM, in article
>> [email protected], "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> CP,
>>>
>>> You are a giant f'ing idiot. You don't even know what nihilism is, do you?
>>>
>>> -Philip
>>>

>> Gas Bag,
>>
>> He did not write it buttplug!
>> He generated it......

> Hey Stevie boy, you're not fat right??
> Bill C

Right!

Although I am "stuffing my face" in this picture! If I was *fat* would my
face look lean like this?

http://www.sdbc.org/photos/displayimage.php?pid=653&fullsize=1

Need more info? I did 150 miles that weekend with 11,000 feet of climbing
and had an 11-23. Does that sound like someone fat?

Robert Chung wrote:
> Cuz every other photo shows that he's fat?

Wear diapers to make you look thin ? Presumably Vogue will be publishing
an article on this new trend in their next issue.

PS Where can you get diapers with an assos chamois in Discovery colours ?

Donald Munro wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>> I'm not sure why you want to post a picture of yourself wearing
>>> diapers.

> Robert Chung wrote:
>> Cuz every other photo shows that he's fat?

> Wear diapers to make you look thin ?

No, no. When you're fat, you can't be too choosy about your photos. Get

Donald Munro wrote:

> PS Where can you get diapers with an assos chamois in Discovery colours ?

um, is this your way of saying you call your women "mommie" at
regrettable moments?

heather

h squared wrote:
> um, is this your way of saying you call your women "mommie" at
> regrettable moments?

Only when I can persuade them to change my diapers.