The thing about RBR that irks me.......

crit PRO

Guest
Be forewarned: In this letter, I will be as harsh as truth and as
uncompromising as justice. To begin with, Rec.Bicycles.Racing spouts
the same bile in everything it writes, making only slight modifications
to suit the issue at hand. The issue it's excited about this week is
defeatism, which says to me that Rec.Bicycles.Racing is not only
immoral, but amoral. Rec.Bicycles.Racing has stated that it is the most
recent incarnation of the Buddha. That's just pure nihilism. Well, in
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that
Rec.Bicycles.Racing has stated that the rules don't apply to it. One
clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never
really disavowed -- is that profits come before people. Now that's just
incorrigible. Taking that notion one step further, we can see that
Rec.Bicycles.Racing wants to fix blame for social stress, economic
loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed
guilt provides a simplistic explanation. You know what groups have
historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. Although
we can occasionally tie the retailers of malodorous new claims to older
fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. You may
be surprised to learn that I was once like Rec.Bicycles.Racing. I, too,
wanted to let advanced weaponry fall into the hands of saturnine
scroungers. It interfered with my judgment, my reasoning, and my
ability to take away as many of Rec.Bicycles.Racing's opportunities for
mischief as possible.

I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to bring a fresh
perspective and new ideas to the current debate. Be grateful for this
first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will
center around the way that it is deeply involved emotionally in its
attack on truth and reality. More than that, it would have us believe
that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Such
flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random
pages from any book on the subject. It should be intuitively obvious
even to the most casual observer that Rec.Bicycles.Racing has been
trying for some time to convince people that it is appalling to
question its teachings. Don't believe its hype! Rec.Bicycles.Racing has
just been offering that line as a means to leach integrity and honor
from our souls.

Rec.Bicycles.Racing's opinion is that despotism and cannibalism are
identical concepts. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all
have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's rejoinders have created an immoral universe
devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make
sense to say that Rec.Bicycles.Racing answers to no one. Only within
this universe does it make sense to do everything possible to keep
improvident dossers oleaginous and heartless. And, only if we keep the
faith can we destroy this snivelling universe of its and create a world
in which Fabianism, narcissism, and negativism are all but forgotten.
Rec.Bicycles.Racing definitely needs a healthy dose of
conflict-resolution and peer-mediation training. It vehemently denies
that, of course. But it obviously would, because I hope that it regrets
what it has done. I challenge it to move from its broad derogatory
generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise.
Rec.Bicycles.Racing claims that black is white and night is day. Sound
suspicious? Benighted is a better word.

Rec.Bicycles.Racing's devotees believe that Rec.Bicycles.Racing's
offhand remarks prevent smallpox. It should not be surprising that they
believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed
that they believe that foul-mouthed maniacs are all inherently good,
sensitive, creative, and inoffensive can believe anything, especially
if it's false. Although Rec.Bicycles.Racing wants to spawn a society in
which those with the most deviant lifestyle, jaded behavior, or
personal failures are given the most by the government, if we fail to
renew those institutions of civil society -- like families, schools,
churches, and civic groups -- that take action, then we have no one to
blame but ourselves. While Rec.Bicycles.Racing is clearly entitled to
ignore good advice from intelligent people, while it insists that women
are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even
remotely phallic in shape, reality dictates otherwise. Actually, if you
want a real dose of reality, look at how it is our duty to our children
and to their children and to our yet unborn posterity to eschew violent
absolutism. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the
theme of this letter, viz., that outrage pounded in my temples when I
first realized that it wants to palliate and excuse the atrocities of
its foot soldiers? Let me give you a hint: You might say, "This cannot
go on much longer." Fine, I agree. But you may make the comment, "What
does this have to do with scummy jokers?" Well, once you begin to see
the light, you'll realize that we need to look beyond the most
immediate and visible problems with it. We need to look at what is
behind these problems and understand that it exhibits an air of
superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense
mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority.

Unfortunately, Rec.Bicycles.Racing's obstreperous, directionless
sermons neglect to take one important factor into consideration: human
nature. Rec.Bicycles.Racing's tracts are like an enormous
chauvinism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure.
We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must ratchet up our
level of understanding, because we must use our minds and spirits to
halt Rec.Bicycles.Racing's efforts to lead me down a path of pain and
suffering. But the problems with Rec.Bicycles.Racing's publicity stunts
don't end there. It's our responsibility to bring Rec.Bicycles.Racing
to justice. That's the first step in trying to delegitimize it, and
it's the only way to tackle the multinational death machine that it is
currently constructing. To tolerate Rec.Bicycles.Racing's scabrous
asseverations simply because they're not packaged and sold as two-faced
is to deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. Somebody
has to scuttle Rec.Bicycles.Racing's pretentious attempts to fortify a
social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with
narrow boundaries. That somebody can be you. In any case, it seems
clear that Rec.Bicycles.Racing's musings are utterly obscene,
regardless of the way, shape, or form in which it presents them. But we
ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final
conclusions on the subject: We see that Rec.Bicycles.Racing may have
access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider it to be
a weapon of mass destruction itself.

Obviously, you shouldn't automatically believe all the allegations I've
been making, so let me elaborate a bit. Rec.Bicycles.Racing complains a
lot. What's ironic, though, is that it hasn't made even a single
concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with
the system as it exists today. What Rec.Bicycles.Racing does in private
is none of my business. But when it tries to undermine the basic values
of work, responsibility, and family, I object. Believe it or not, I
really want to believe that Rec.Bicycles.Racing is a decent, honest
organization. Unfortunately, as is often the case, what I want to
believe proves to be fantasy. The truth is that only by striving to
call a spade a spade can I establish a supportive -- rather than an
intimidating -- atmosphere for offering public comment. End of story.
Actually, I should add that it is known for walking into crowded rooms
and telling everyone there that no one is smart enough to see through
its transparent lies. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better
calculated to show how soporific Rec.Bicycles.Racing is. You can't do
it. Not only that, but if you look soberly and carefully at the
evidence all around you, you will indeed find that its "compromises"
are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to
freedom? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that
its reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only
uncivilized answers, jaundiced resolutions to conflicts.

Evil individuals are acting in concert with other evil individuals for
an evil purpose. An equal but opposite observation is that
Rec.Bicycles.Racing has gotten away with so much for so long that it's
lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it,
only an organization without any sense of limits could desire to
denigrate and discard all of Western culture. Many people who follow
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's prevarications have come to the erroneous
conclusion that it's okay for Rec.Bicycles.Racing to indulge its every
whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole.
The stark truth of the matter is that it keeps saying that it is known
for its sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of
means to ends. For some reason, Rec.Bicycles.Racing's legatees actually
believe this nonsense. Rec.Bicycles.Racing conducts itself in a
superciliously pompous manner. That's clear. But I call upon
Rec.Bicycles.Racing to stop its oppression, lies, immorality, and
debauchery. I call upon it to be an organization of manners,
principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon it to forgo
its desire to sow the seeds of discord. So that there may be no
misunderstanding, let me make it clear that Rec.Bicycles.Racing is so
intolerantly devoted to its own prejudices that its perception of
reality is completely warped. That's self-evident, and even
Rec.Bicycles.Racing would probably agree with me on that. Even so, it
doesn't want to acknowledge that we're all in this mess together. In
fact, Rec.Bicycles.Racing would rather block all discussion on the
subject. I suppose that's because you may be worried that it will focus
too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader
perspective of things in the blink of an eye. If so, then I share your
misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss
my observation that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The
Naked Aggression of Rec.Bicycles.Racing". In it, I chronicle all of
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's manuscripts, from the testy to the feral, and
conclude that even if one is opposed to squalid, recalcitrant
fanaticism (and I am), then surely, the only winners in
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's games are ambulance services and funeral homes.
I'll say that again, because I want it to sink in: The out-of-touch,
sick protestors who work in Rec.Bicycles.Racing's lie factories keep
telling us that the purpose of life is self-gratification. Even when
Rec.Bicycles.Racing isn't lying, it's using facts, emphasizing facts,
bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and,
above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable it to disparage
and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. You know what I
mean?

I won't mince my words: Rec.Bicycles.Racing and I disagree about our
civic duties. I think that we must do our utmost to fight for our
freedom of speech as expeditiously as possible. Rec.Bicycles.Racing, on
the other hand, believes that it can achieve its goals by friendly and
moral conduct. Every time Rec.Bicycles.Racing tells its toadies that it
is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that it
should be even slightly inconvenienced, their eyes roll into the backs
of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated
information, which they accept without question. Did you know that some
cynical windbags want to help Rec.Bicycles.Racing destroy the values,
methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study? Others just want to
ride the colonialism bandwagon. In either case, if you think that the
boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Rec.Bicycles.Racing's
demands, then think again.

At first, Rec.Bicycles.Racing just wanted to use organized violence to
suppress opposition. Then, it tried to meddle in everyone else's
affairs. Who knows what it'll do next? The most appealing theory has to
do with the way that it exhibits signs of arrested development. Am I
being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the
only way you can push a point through to it. I won't bore you with the
details, but suffice it to say that I enjoy the great diversity of
humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our
forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's haughty crotchets which deny minorities a
cultural voice.

Having already explained that the moral devastations that accompany
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's intemperate shenanigans suffice to slowly but
surely court a self-deceiving minority of unambitious, besotted
heretics, let me now state that Rec.Bicycles.Racing is every bit as
ethically bankrupt as pigheaded, ill-bred sad sacks. It's that simple.
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's ventures should be labeled like a pack of
cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It
has been determined that Rec.Bicycles.Racing's imprecations are
intended to test another formula for silencing serious opposition."
There are two main flaws with Rec.Bicycles.Racing's crusades: 1)
Rec.Bicycles.Racing's circulars are saturated with the unbalanced
rhetoric that will unquestionably abandon the idea of universal
principles and focus illegitimately on the particular, and 2) ever
since Rec.Bicycles.Racing decided to corrupt our youth, its consistent,
unvarying line has been that it knows 100% of everything 100% of the
time. Rec.Bicycles.Racing is capable of only two things, namely whining
and underhanded tricks. Rec.Bicycles.Racing's occasional demonstrations
of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are its promises. In fact, if
Rec.Bicycles.Racing truly wanted to be helpful, it wouldn't seize
control of the power structure. In the beginning of this letter, I
promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one
detail to end with: I resent being exposed to ribald bourgeoisie.

crit PRO

crit PRO wrote:

> Be forewarned: In this letter,

Why didn't you generate a few more paragraphs ?

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
crit PRO <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Be forewarned: In this letter

> crit PRO

My guesses -

1 - someone bought you a thesaurus.
2 - you have mastered "Search and Replace"
3 - pudding

My recommendations to the actual author -

1 - tone inconsistencies distract readers
2 - eat a lot of turkey
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Yesterday someone foolishly noted a website that had a report generator
that would generate that ****.

And now the intellectual giant will post from there every single hour
on the hour.

On 21 Nov 2005 23:53:49 -0800, "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Be forewarned: In this letter, I will be as harsh as truth and as
>uncompromising as justice. To begin with, Rec.Bicycles.Racing spouts
>the same bile in everything it writes, making only slight modifications
>to suit the issue at hand.

etc.

Candyass. No names, no rankings, no placings, yet complete results in
the subject line.

What has rbr come to? All the sharp knives are dulled and/or left, and
we've only got the ones playing with butter knives...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Donald Munro says...

>crit PRO wrote:

>> Be forewarned: In this letter,

>Why didn't you generate a few more paragraphs ?

The dope wore off.

You're an idiot! You would have to be very gullible to think that RBR is
anything but one big massive free for all. That is exactly why you get to
post your drivel here.
---------------
Alex

>Donald Munro says...
>>crit PRO wrote:
>>> Be forewarned: In this letter,

>>Why didn't you generate a few more paragraphs ?

>The dope wore off.

Doesn't matter. The damage is done and irreversible.
-----------
Alex

crit PRO wrote:

<snip>

Now listen Phil, fun is fun. Aha... Please! Papa! What happened to the 16?
Oh, oh...he done it? Please...please...John, please. Oh, did you buy the
hotel; you promised a million...sure. Get out! I wish I knew. Please make
it quick; fast and furious; please... fast and furious. Please help me get
out; I'm getting my wind back, thank God! Please, please; Oh, please. You
will have to, please...tell him, "You got no case." You get ahead with the
dot and dash system. Didn't I speak that time last night. Whose number is
that in your pocketbook, Phil? 13780. Who was it? Oh!...Please,
please...Reserve decision, police, police; Henny and Frankie...Oh, Oh, dog
Biscuit, and when he is happy he doesn't get snappy...Please, please do
this! Henny, Henny, Frankie! You didn't meet him; you didn't even meet me;
the glove will fit what I say...Oh, kayiyi, kayiyi! Sure, who cares? When
are you through! How do you know this? Well, then...Oh, Cocoa; no... thinks
he is a grandpa again and he is jumping around. No, Hoboe and Poboe I think
I mean the same thing.

Will you get me up? O.K., I won't be such a creep. Oh, mamma, I can't go
through with it, please. Oh, and then he clips me; come on,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcut that out, we don't owe a nickel; fold it! Instead, fold
it against him; I am a pretty good pretzeler...Winifred...Dept. of Justice;
I even got it from the Department, sir. Please, stop it; say listen,
the...last night.

See, George, if we wanted to break the ring. No... please, I get a month.
They did it. Come on, cut me off and says you are not to be the in the
beneficiary of this will. I will be checked and double-checked and please
pull for me.

Will you pull? Will you pull? These native children make this and sell you
the joint. How many good ones and how many bad ones! Please! I had nothing
with him; he was a cowboy in one of the...seven days a week fight. No
business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what
you need.

I don't know. No, don't put anyone near this check; the check. You might
have; oh, please. Please do it for me. Let me get up, sir, heh? This is
Connie's, isn't it? Uh heh. In the olden days they waited and they waited.
Please give me a shot. Please. Oh...Oh...it is from the factory. O.K. Sure,
that is bad...well, Oh, go ahead; that happens for crying; I don't want
harmony; I want harmony. Oh, mamma, mamma. Who give it to him? Who give it
to him? Tony? Let me in the district; ...fire...factory that he was nowhere
near. It smoldered. No, No! There are only ten of us and there are ten
million fighting somewhere in front of you, so get your onions up and we
will throw up the truce flag. Oh, please let me up; Leo, Leo! Oh, yeh! No,
No; I don't...please! Please shift me. Police are here; communistic...
strike... baloneys... Please; honestly it is a habit I get; sometimes I
give it and sometimes I don't. Oh, not; I am all in; say... that settles
it. Are you sure? Please, he eats like a little baloney sausage maker.
Please, let me get in and eat. Let him harass himself to you and then
bother you. Please... Don't ask me to go there; I don't want to. I still
don't want him in the path. Please, Leo, Leo; I was looking for someone.
Meet my lady, Mrs. Pickford, and I'm sorry I acted that way so soon,
already. Sure, it is no need to stage a riot. The sidewalk was in trouble
and the bears were in trouble and I broke it up. Please; Oh, mamma! No
knock to her, she didn't know. Look; that is it. She let her go the
opposite. Oh, tell me. Please, put me in that room room; please keep him in
control; my gilt-edge stuff, and those dirty rats have tuned in. Please,
Mother, Mother, Mother, please, the reaction is so strong. Oh, mamma,
mamma, please don't tear; don't rip; that is something that shouldn't be
spoke about; that is right. Please get me up my friends; I know what I
speak of. Please, look out, the shooting is a bit wild, and that kind of
shooting. Saved a man's life. Oh, Elmer was. No, everything frightening;
yes, no payrolls, no walls, no coupons. That would be entirely out; pardon
me; oh, yeh! Oh, I forgot I am a plaintiff and not defendant. Look out,
look out for him. Please...and he owes me money; he owes everyone money.
Why can't he just pull out and give me... control... all right, please do.
Please, Mother! You pick me up now. Please, you know me. Oh, Louie, didn't
I give you my door bell? Everything you got, the whole bill. And did you
come for your rest in the doctor's office, sir? Yes, I can see that. Your
son-in-law, and he isn't liked, is he? Harry, does he behave? No; don't you
scare me; my friends think I do a better job. Oh, police are looking for
you all over; please be instrumental in letting us know. That wouldn't be
here; they are Englishmen and they are a type I don't know who is best,
they or us. Oh, sir, and get the doll a roofing. Please. You can play
jacks, and girls do that with a soft ball and do tricks with it. Please; I
may take all events into consideration; no, no. And it is no; a boy has
never wept...nor dashed a thousand kin... did you hear me? Now leave it or
take it. No, I might be in the playing for I know. Come on over here, come
on over. Oh, Duckie, see we skipped again.

two thousand; come on, get some money in that treasury; we need it; come
on, please get it; I can't tell you to. You are telling the truth, aren't
you, Mr. Harris. That is not what you have in the book. Oh, yes I have. Oh,
please, warden. Please. What am I going to do for money. How is that; how
do you like that? Please put me on my feet, at once. Thank you, Sam, you
are a boiled man; I do it because you ask me to. Did you hear me? i would
hear it, the Circuit Court would hear it, and the Supreme Court might hear
it. Come on, pull me up, sir. All right. Cam Davis. Oh, please reply.
N.R.A. If that ain't the payoff. Please crack down on the Chinaman's
friends and ******'s commander. All right, I am sore and I am going to give
you honey if I can. look out. We broke that up. Mother is the best bet and
don't let Satan draw you too fast.

I know what I am doing here with my collection of papers, for crying out
loud. It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me, but to a
collector it is worth a fortune; it is priceless. I am going to turn it
over to...Turn your back to me please, Henry. I am so sick now. The police
are getting many complaints. Look out. Yey, Jack; hello, Jack. Jack, mamma.
I want that G-note. Look out, for Jimmie Valentine, for he is an old pal of
mine. Come on, Jim, come on, Jimmie; oh, thanks. O.K. O.K. I am all
through; I can't do another thing. Hymie, won't you do what I ask you this
once? Look out! Mamma, mamma! Look out for her. You can't beat him. Police,
Mamma! Helen, mother, please take me out. Come on, Rosie. O.K. Hymes would
not do it; not him. I will settle...the indictment. Come on, Max, open the
soap duckets. Frankie, please come here. Open that door, Dumpey's door. It
is so much, Abe, that...with the brewery. come on. Hey, Jimmie! The Chimney
Sweeps. Talk to the Sword. Shut up, you got a big mouth! please come help
me up, Henny. Max come over here... French Canadian bean soup...I want to
pay, let them leave me alone...

--
Bill Asher

CP,

You are a giant f'ing idiot. You don't even know what nihilism is, do you?

-Philip

onexge wrote:
> al-qaida of yore belongs to U.S.

Don't start that anagram stuff again, or Steward will want me to post a
photograph of my breasts.

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

> You're an idiot! You would have to be very gullible to think that RBR is
> anything but one big massive free for all. That is exactly why you get to
> post your drivel here.
> ---------------

Its not even his own drivel.

http://www.dack.com/web/********.html

--
tanx,
Howard

The sheriff is near...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> http://www.dack.com/web/********.html

Interesting link about flash vs html as well.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:39:18 GMT, "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
<[email protected]> wrote:

>CP,
>
>You are a giant f'ing idiot. You don't even know what nihilism is, do you?
>
>-Philip

I'm trying to figure out why he has such a problem with Fabianism. He
could sing a lot better than some of the other guys in the 50s-60s.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

On 11/22/05 9:39 PM, in article
[email protected], "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
<[email protected]> wrote:

> CP,
>
> You are a giant f'ing idiot. You don't even know what nihilism is, do you?
>
> -Philip

Gas Bag,

He did not write it buttplug!
He generated it......

Me wrote:
> On 11/22/05 9:39 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > CP,
> >
> > You are a giant f'ing idiot. You don't even know what nihilism is, do you?
> >
> > -Philip
> >

> Gas Bag,
>
> He did not write it buttplug!
> He generated it......