The Thread about Nothing....

Gusboh said:
Hey mate, how much vege do you need?
It's hopeless. Every jar I've ever bought has gone bad. I open it, and it's all brown and stinks like ass.

Actually, the missus had her mum and aunty here for a month, so we've got a good supply. I'm asking for something else.

Fark, is this site always this slow?

I'm hoping to convince you guys to take this conversation to a new home. KB chased you away from bf.net to here, and now I want to lure you someplace else. You'd be doing me a huge favor, and even helping out Tiger.

Expatriate said:
Fark, is this site always this slow?

I'm hoping to convince you guys to take this conversation to a new home. KB chased you away from bf.net to here, and now I want to lure you someplace else. You'd be doing me a huge favor, and even helping out Tiger.

Where to then? Not that my 1.1 posts a month make much diff.

Hey I'm trying to con the boys into doing the Alpine Delight this year. Any of you fellas doing it? Looks like a cracking ride. :)

Expatriate said:
Saccy, Tiger can tell you where the new location is. If anyone else wants to know, send me a PM.
If it's BF again, it's screwy right now... Me no want that.

Gusboh said:
If it's BF again, it's screwy right now... Me no want that.
Nah, it's not BF. And you can even say '****' like a real adult.

Okay, I'm out of this TAN and I've started a new one. PM'd a few of yas, so pass the links on to everyone.

Over and out!

Gusboh said:
Nah, but what pacifically are you talking about?
Flipper's ausbike site at a guess - just tried it but all I get is a blank page at the moment.

matagi said:
Flipper's ausbike site at a guess - just tried it but all I get is a blank page at the moment.

Yep...appears to be dead....come to think of it, haven't heard from him for awhile...NOOOOOOOO come back all is forgiven!

On the subject of moving....I'll keep me options open, then go where the most ******** is!....but I am abit over the spam around here

Hitchy said:
Yep...appears to be dead....
Yeah, it got eaten ages ago by a server move. It hadn't been used for yonks so I didn't back it up...

I put together another one a few weeks ago just in case cos this place was going to spam hell and bf has been a bit dodgy. I ran it by Nev at the time, but he was unsure like me... and everyone still seems happy enough jibbering here, so I didn't go any further.

Hey everyone - the new site is up and going. Brian is working to change bits of it here and there, which is a welcome change.

I figure that advertising a competitors site is poor form, but we want everyone over there, so PM me if you want to know where on the cycle people's website we are :p

*Sound of wind whistling eerily through empty hallway*

Tumbleweed blows down the road...............

Ah that sucks. I live just south of where it switches from NSW to Victorian Television. Spent a year with NSW tv and it wasn't the same.