The Thread about Nothing....

What evil ******* decided the MotoGP and the Paris-Roubaix should be on at the same time? :(

Woo-hoooo!!!

Lions come back from six goals down starting the final quarter and kick 9-6 to 1-1 and win... away!!!!

That ought to get their season revved up... ;)

This is not doing me any good in the footy tipping ..... I had Port down to win.

Still, awesome effort by the Lions.

matagi said:
This is not doing me any good in the footy tipping ..... I had Port down to win.

Still, awesome effort by the Lions.
Well my belated celebration gives away that fact that I gave up on them at half time (time of 4:00am didn't help). So you could call me a livesoft rather than a diehard fan... :p

Bloody Collingwood! Can't depend on them for anything - having gone against my usual prejudices and tipped them to beat Carlton today, what do the bastards do but lose!

Classic, your team sucks!

matagi said:
Bloody Collingwood! Can't depend on them for anything - having gone against my usual prejudices and tipped them to beat Carlton today, what do the bastards do but lose!

Classic, your team sucks!
They did today, the homos.

classic1 said:
Bullies by 5 goals. Suffer in your granny knickers.:p

....as well we Bomber supporters may.....however....methinks your prediction of 'pies in '08' may have taken a set back....Flogged by CARLTON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...(I can't type enough HAHA's to tell you how hilarious that is!!!!....sorry Classic....but fark that's funny...just as I finished reading Rocca's article in todays HUN about how the pies wanted to torture them HAHAHAHAHA

46kgToDate said:
PEDALS

anyone got any tips about getting them off
yes I know whihc way they go they're just stuck!!!!
Are you using a proper pedal spanner? Regular ones won't do it... I use Stahlwille & Snap-On stuff at work and even they open up on tight pedals.

46kgToDate said:
PEDALS

anyone got any tips about getting them off
yes I know whihc way they go they're just stuck!!!!
The judicious application of heat often works .... I'm sure your wife would be happy to donate her hairdryer for the cause :p

Failing that, douse liberally with WD40 wait several minutes and attempt removal.

matagi said:
The judicious application of heat often works .... I'm sure your wife would be happy to donate her hairdryer for the cause :p Failing that, douse liberally with WD40 wait several minutes and attempt removal.
Thanks guys - got the farkers off with a hammer [awaits shudders].

Flipper, my busted pedal spanner made from muck metal died on the last attempt.
Thanks for the info I'll try to get one of those. I'll have a look on Pro Bike - unless Thylo sells 'em mail order.

Best one I ever saw was the bike shop north of Cairns, he'd extended the handle with a two foot pipe. I said, "oh no wonder I couldn't shift it with this", pointing to my crappy but then unburred muck metal version. He says, "you know there's a knack to it" and got the other one off using my crappy spanner.

This guy had incredibley strong hands and fingers. My tyres, unlike most road bike tyres, can't be got off without tyre levers - he just grabs them and pushes them off the rims with his thumbs.

Hitchy said:
....as well we Bomber supporters may.....however....methinks your prediction of 'pies in '08' may have taken a set back....Flogged by CARLTON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...(I can't type enough HAHA's to tell you how hilarious that is!!!!....sorry Classic....but fark that's funny...just as I finished reading Rocca's article in todays HUN about how the pies wanted to torture them HAHAHAHAHA
Thats ********. Rocca is illiterate and couldn't write anything.

KD Lang report:
Bloody good. Food amenities music wine seats accomodation - all good. Anyone ever going to a Concert at Tempus Two ought to stay at CamWay its great.

All previous Hunter Valley TAN Riders:
My brother and I rode down to Broke and back his morning, weather perfect - after the fog lifted. Lovely 50 k ride before a great breakfast at Peterson's Champagne House, all good.

Can we have a report from the B2B.
Al?

46kgToDate said:
Thanks guys - got the farkers off with a hammer [awaits shudders].

, he'd extended the handle with a two foot pipe. .
Eh, I do stuff like. I also use a pipe over the spanner. I reckon it's rare that anything will fark up.

bbp said:
well done tagsy
you're bloke done well.

CSC took it up the rear
but I admired their honourable posture
in the face on the floor
nature of they're defea't.
:D :D :D :D :D

Note my restraint ..... I have refrained from peppering the thread with photos of my hero. :p

matagi said:
:D :D :D :D :D

Note my restraint ..... I have refrained from peppering the thread with photos of my hero. :p
I feel an avatar change coming on for ma.
Full credit, he did well - as did Stuey. Still, nowhere near as many crashes as usually seen...

No avatar change atm ..... being a true Melbourne girl at heart, the footy comes first. :)