The Thread about Nothing....

bbp said:
Yeah it's a tad late but Happy ANZAC Day y'all. May we merrily kill and be killed as prescribed.
In the political spirit of the day
I'll say I'm sorry.
Nevertheless you should all expect further losses,
or at least further disappointment.

I've spent this week thus far in the trenches myself
but noone was trying to kill me expressly
and there were no dickheaded English generals encouraging me to be killed expressly
and I have been getting paid for it
so I probably shouldn't complain.
There was even a couple of hours of sunlight in which I sweated enough to get my shirt off, thusly scaring the horses and all of god's men.

Sorry.

bbp said:
It's still there?
That's a beautiful thing.
Well done Hitchy.

And just out of interest, what paint did you use?

Moi?....that's a criminal offence you know!....but if I was advising anyone it'd be 'line marking' spray can brought at the local hardware :D

Hitchy said:
Oi Jono, you doing the 3DT?....hopefully bring all your VIS mates?....we've opened it up to 'all comers' this year...even got permission from CSV (provided you've got a letter from your club)...come one, come all, for a 3 day smash fest! :D
not sure, depends on when my uni exams are and what my training program for that time looks like... would like too.. ezpecially for the tt, wanna smash myself!

matagi said:
Anyone scavenging in my pantry in search of a nightly snack would be sadly disappointed .... a jar of snakes, some sultanas and pecan nuts and that's it unless you feel like baked beans or sardines on toast.

I'm a boring person! :eek:

(ok, I did have some Lindt chocolate but I ate it! :p)
I'll grab the next bottle of grange and pass the foie gras and truffles while ya there:cool: Thanks doll.

Jono L said:
I'll grab the next bottle of grange and pass the foie gras and truffles while ya there:cool: Thanks doll.
Doll? DOLL??!!???!? Why you little .......

Jono L said:
Hey I was gonna say "Thanks sugar-tits" but I resisted:p

That'd be crossing the line:eek:
I see a tragic incident in your near future involving a white 2-door STi. :p

Bloody teenagers! ;)

Crankyfeet said:
Tags - is your avatar a pair of Bombers underpants?
No it isn't, my fixation with the male derriere does not extend to souveniring undies. :eek:

Two weeks applying for new membership here by one of our members. Still no reply other than "awaiting moderator approval". He was using an IP address proxy, so he wouldn't be stalled because of the same IP address as his other account.

That means no one has been able to join in the last two weeks. Does anyone else want to have a go opening a new account? I've used up all my email addresses on practical joke sock puppets.

If this site is not accepting new members.... it's days are numbered. Unless Steve is just super slow to follow through on the mod approval part of the process?

And don't think that I want this place to close down.

Crankyfeet said:
Two weeks applying for new membership here by one of our members. Still no reply other than "awaiting moderator approval". He was using an IP address proxy, so he wouldn't be stalled because of the same IP address as his other account.

If it was some free/anonymous proxy then I say it'd look sus and the membership should be stalled.... spammers/junkers use these things non stop.. if it wasn't then that sucks.

lama

classic1 said:
We need to save the 'martin jackson' thread.
Hey classic... do you know (if you remember) anything about that "smoothie104" guy from BF? I was going over a few archived threads there... and he seemed to dialed into what was going on regarding pro doping.

classic1 said:
We need to save the 'martin jackson' thread.
Yes... good thinking. It's like the monastery is falling down/being attacked and the monks have to save the sacred scrolls.... :D

Also I noticed at the bottom of the main forum index page... it says "welcome to our newest member rivi.

rivi however is not listed in the member list. When I click on his/her membership name in the message, I get a new page come up saying I don't have privileged access to this information.

Crankyfeet said:
Yes... good thinking. It's like the monastery is falling down/being attacked and the monks have to save the sacred scrolls.... :D

Also I noticed at the bottom of the main forum index page... it says "welcome to our newest member rivi.

rivi however is not listed in the member list. When I click on his/her membership name in the message, I get a new page come up saying I don't have privileged access to this information.
Just gave it a shot. Says i can't post till the bossman says so.