The Thread about Nothing....

classic1 said:
http://petamullens.blogspot.com/2008...stage-1-2.html

LOLZ.

Scroll down and read the bit about Kathy Watt.
biggrin.gif
All class, that woman. :rolleyes:

matagi said:
So it's true what they say about home brewers? :p :D :eek:
We like working for what we drink...?
We like to help each other out...?
We like to improve our head...?
We like our drink with lots of body and we savour the taste...?

Ah ****.
Fat Cyclist's wife has just been given a few months to live.
Multiple brain tumours that are treatable only by radiation. It's a severe treatment, so when they come back, she can't get it done again.

Click.

ROFLMAO

I was thinking Kathy Grot, but thats way better. She must be German, coz they are into that sort of stuff. :p

classic1 said:
ROFLMAO

I was thinking Kathy Grot, but thats way better. She must be German, coz they are into that sort of stuff. :p

she's a treasure alright...had a great weekend of upsetting everyone...not only crapping in public, but rolled up late to every stage...so much so that the commassaire held her back after the other girls had started stage 3 to
give her a 'personal' race briefing, seeing as she didn't bother to turn up with everyone else....held her on the line for maybe 2 mins!....For the ITT she turned up wearing glad wrap over her helmet vents...chief comm told her she had to take it off as it wasn't permitted under the rules, 'an unapproved aerodynamic aid' or some such...Miss Squat cracks it, tears the glad wrap off & then tears off the 'stick on' rider number that you were s'posed to wear on your lid, saying "well I'd better take this off in case you farkin think this is an aero advantage as well!".....chief comm duely fines her $20 for not displaying number.......fark I laughed :D.....horrible little hobbit!

Nothings changed. She'll never learn, can't be told, can't get on with anyone. You're ****** 40 years old woman. You aren't getting on anymore Olympic teams, so farkin lighten up. And use a dunny. I'm a sicky but even I don't want to see that.:p Why did the commasaire hold up the stage for her? I wouldn't have.

IMO the three best things to happen in Australian cycling were Charlie Walsh retiring, Juicy Lucy Tyler-Vinnicombe-Sharman-Lezbo going back to seppoland and Watt getting 'un-selected' from the Aussie team. Even AIS drug scandals and punchy ******** match sprinters are better than all that.

classic1 said:
IMO the three best things to happen in Australian cycling were Charlie Walsh retiring, Juicy Lucy Tyler-Vinnicombe-Sharman-Lezbo going back to seppoland and Watt getting 'un-selected' from the Aussie team. Even AIS drug scandals and punchy ******** match sprinters are better than all that.
That Lucy Tyler-Sharman was a very strange individual - definitely something loose in her attic.

classic1 said:
Nothings changed. She'll never learn, can't be told, can't get on with anyone. You're ****** 40 years old woman. You aren't getting on anymore Olympic teams, so farkin lighten up. And use a dunny. I'm a sicky but even I don't want to see that.:p Why did the commasaire hold up the stage for her? I wouldn't have.

So you don't want the link to the youtube vid?

matagi said:
No, let's not ..... I mean, do you really want to see that? :confused:

But then, it could be her best side. :p
I''m thinking of a certain van morrison song that could be used as backing music;)

.....do you remember
we used to sing sha la la la la la la

You could actually have three different backing tracks. Brown Eyed Girl, Moondance, or in this specific instance Bright Side of the Road.:D