The Thread about Nothing....

46kgToDate said:
Heck if they're going to do reviews of tiggers I might even guy that glossy mag

wasn't this the 'guff' a coupla months ago?....maybe I got it wrong :confused:
meh, I couldn't be bothered going over to ask...but I will say something for 'seppo central'....we seem to have lost that really annoying Gen Z chick...bugger! :D

....I'm sure that'll get back! :D

Hitchy said:
that really annoying Gen Z chick... :D
Cranky and her have got this whole foot fetish thing going
don't bother reading it, its far too strange
I must say I've never understood that foot thing, odd really cause I married a podiatrist
I mean how can a foot turn you on? weird

strangely not much stuff about cycling being posted there - must say I'm not finding it worth the effort

46kgToDate said:
Cranky and her have got this whole foot fetish thing going
don't bother reading it, its far too strange
I must say I've never understood that foot thing, odd really cause I married a podiatrist
I mean how can a foot turn you on? weird

strangely not much stuff about cycling being posted there - must say I'm not finding it worth the effort
The foot thing - strange yes, incredibly common, yep... i think it's got something to do with the part of the brain dedicated to feet being close to part of the brain responsible for sexual attraction (i'll need to go back to my psych books for that one)

Hitchy - June issue was the talk i think.

Hitchy, yeah, what Gus says on the tigger review. I'm sure tigger said June or July.

46kgToDate, good on ya. Stick it right up the fugger, then twist it.

....mmmm...a nice 'Baum' Ti custom in 'ride'......(& if that doesn't get Tigger away from 'seppo central' & back here spewing venom, nothing will) :D

Hitchy said:
....mmmm...a nice 'Baum' Ti custom in 'ride'......(& if that doesn't get Tigger away from 'seppo central' & back here spewing venom, nothing will) :D
I particularly liked the tiger stripes on the Baum. Very original.

classic1 said:
I particularly liked the tiger stripes on the Baum. Very original.
hmmm yes, and really tall mtber's give me the *****...same with enduro mtb races, I mean that's not a sport.

anyone remember the seppo swimmer Amy Van Dyken who took a gulp of pool water and spat it out in her opposition's lane before the start.

Anyone know what Kathy Watt would do if she was a swimmer?

Perhaps a Caddyshack?

thunder said:
anyone remember the seppo swimmer Amy Van Dyken who took a gulp of pool water and spat it out in her opposition's lane before the start.

Anyone know what Kathy Watt would do if she was a swimmer?

Perhaps a Caddyshack?
There are certain great works which are milestones in western civilisations cultural development. Dantes 'Inferno'; da Vinci's 'la Gioconda', the works of William Shakespeare; Picassos 'Guernica'.

Caddyshack stands alongside these great works as a highpoint in Western Civilisation.

46kgToDate said:
Anyone who knows anybody who was hurt or damaged in that incident tell them to PM me.

The Civil Liability Act that limits damages for Torts in NSW does not apply to an intentional tort which is what this road rage was.

That idiot can be sued and damages no matter how small will be awarded, plus legal costs.

The kicker is he/she is uninsured for those sorts of actions so it won't be paid by an insurer and must come out of their pocket.

A criminal penalty is one thing, and some dopey magistrate might let them off with a warning - that's happened before. Getting sued by 20 people or more might make a few motorists take notice.

Heck I'll do it for free!!!!

Only last week on my usual Satdee morning Eastern suburbs La Perouse ride some goose in green P's tried to "teach me a lesson" by pushing me out of the bike lane then near Centenniel Park some idiot red P driver blew her horn at my cycling companion because he had the temerity to use the road in front of her.

I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!
PMed ya.

classic1 said:
There are certain great works which are milestones in western civilisations cultural development. Dantes 'Inferno'; da Vinci's 'la Gioconda', the works of William Shakespeare; Picassos 'Guernica'.

Caddyshack stands alongside these great works as a highpoint in Western Civilisation.

......'caddyshack' is up there....but it's no 'Animal House'..."Toga, Toga, toga" :D

Hitchy said:
......'caddyshack' is up there....but it's no 'Animal House'..."Toga, Toga, toga" :D
The others are highpoints. Animal House is the pinnacle.

My Paris-Roubaix book turned up from Amazon today. Farking took long enough, the cunz. Only paid $40 inc delivery though. It was $75 at Dymocks in the city. The **** falling out of the Seppo Peso is great IMO.

Gusboh said:
You might want to try to get in touch with Ben Kersten, he seemed pretty fired up by the whole thing. I'm sure someone here knows someone, who knows someone.
Would not be hard, google NSWIS and call them and ask for his number. or that academy he sponsors, illewarra acad of sport or someting like that...

Trent Wilson and "friend" doing his best impression of Bob and Blanche

IMG_5928.jpg

badsac said:
Camaan. Share it round. :)
Sorry...I lied! It's really just me in the backyard with a toilet brush on my head, but you can't tell unless you look reeeeeal close.
Even the hairy bits (including back) look the same!

As requested by woodduck at top - news regarding the coluzzi crash yesterday

wooduck said:
It's been a very busy day since 6.30am....

The media have been superb in drawing attention to this mornings incident, especially the Herald and the radio stations who have have been running with it all day.

Constable Armstrong (no relation to Lance) is running the investigation from Mascot Police and if you haven't already given him a statement contact him on 8338 7339 suggest you do so.

The police are onto driver of vehicle bigtime....

They contact the registered owner of vehicle and a girl answers the phone and says "Oh, it's my Mums car, but she's away, however my brother is driving the car!"

Turns out the brother is a bouncer in Cross and is on his way home....figures!

Glen Vigar is putting a list together of all the bike damage, so if you have ANY damage to your bike or kit from this morning, get it quoted from your local bike shop, forward it to Glenn [email protected] and he will brief solicitor Michael Bowe on the damages claim.

Cheers