The Thread about Nothing....

classic1 said:
I had a quick look at the link. It sucks when you pwn someone and they are too stupid to recognise that pwnage has occurred. I've delibrately avoided BV forums for obvious reasons.
ok, I will start to alert you I have positively p3wned you in future o'classicOne

ed073 said:
nothing of any use over there these days.
You said it. Patentcad vanity threads and thats about it. All the Aussies are gone and the blokes who used to know a bit about European racing pre-1999 or anything more than 'what colour bike should I get?' are gone too. Now seppomadness has done a runner it completely blows for entertainment value.

classic1 said:
You said it. Patentcad vanity threads and thats about it. All the Aussies are gone and the blokes who used to know a bit about European racing pre-1999 or anything more than 'what colour bike should I get?' are gone too. Now seppomadness has done a runner it completely blows for entertainment value.

spot on.

thunder said:
ok, I will start to alert you I have positively p3wned you in future o'classicOne
You can start on me once you have convinced C'dale girl you pwn3d her on the 'why seppos can't sprint' thread and have convinced her that you aren't racist against seppos and love them, but not in a ghey way.

classic1 said:
You can start on me once you have convinced C'dale girl you pwn3d her on the 'why seppos can't sprint' thread and have convinced her that you aren't racist against seppos and love them, but not in a ghey way.
C'dale girl is currently in SeppoAsylum suffering SeppoPsychosis.

ed073 said:
I could resurrect the Quiz thread in Road Racing but all the mongers there would only know about Lance and then start whinging about how he was clean.:D

Speaking of seppomadness, when he did a bunk at BF I tried to search for his posts to see what happened but he didn't come up as a member as his account was deleted. What I did find was like a ghost member (appears in search but not on the members list) called 'seppogheyness'. ROFLMAO.

Ma, whaddya reckon about tonights viewing on ABC1?

Reckon Medical Mavericks: The history of self-experimentation :eek:
would be worth watching IYHO? Or should I just grab a bag of popcorn and laugh at the Corbys instead?

jock.c said:

would be worth watching IYHO? Or should I just grab a bag of popcorn and laugh at the Corbys instead?
Yep, watch it - quite interesting this whole thing of self-experimentation. Wouldn't do it myself, but some of those early medicos were "interesting characters" to put it mildly.

Unless you're a fan of soap-operas, in which case watch the Corbys instead.

Oh yeah, watching the ABC news ATM - apparently we are fatter, drunker and have more sexually transmitted diseases than we used to but the good news is we are living longer. :p

jock.c said:

'Laugh at the Corbys.' It even rolls off the tongue nicely.
How entertaining was that defamation case? Did channel 7 really settle that out of court for 6 figures or something stupid? I thought she got pwned? No?

I think 'I love youse all' is still on though if you get bored :p

bbp said:
I think 'I love youse all' is still on though if you get bored :p
Surely the 'fight' is over by now... or do they get to have a little nana-nap at the end of each round? Azuma sure looks like he might need a rest, and I only saw him at the weigh in!

jock.c said:
Surely the 'fight' is over by now... or do they get to have a little nana-nap at the end of each round? Azuma sure looks like he might need a rest, and I only saw him at the weigh in!
That's right it's tonight isn't it? Damn is it too late to get a bet on? Um I think I'll take the George Foreman Grill for $50 thanks Eddie.

matagi said:
Oh yeah, watching the ABC news ATM - apparently we are fatter, drunker and have more sexually transmitted diseases than we used to but the good news is we are living longer. :p
Government conspiracy earl will say:p

matagi said:
at least we're making use of our time:p

jock.c said:
If Azuma wins he gets to eat one of the Maulers kids. He looks like he might have swallowed a few of his own already on the plane over from Ghana

Jono L said:
jump in to BV for a day and go nuts. You'd enjoy it
Jebus H Krist Jono, I can't take any more of it. That sheila is a friggin loon, but I like to help people. Is there anyway we can find out where she lives so we can all go over and punch her in the head? It would probably do her some good, and I know for certain it would make me feel better.

EDIT. earl has just weighed in. Someone send this cnut a roll of tinfoil so he can make a hat out of it. roshea and Jono handing out the pwnage left right and centre. My god...the horror.....the horror.

classic1 said:
Jebus H Krist Jono, I can't take any more of it. That sheila is a friggin loon, but I like to help people. Is there anyway we can find out where she lives so we can all go over and punch her in the head? It would probably do her some good, and I know for certain it would make me feel better.

EDIT. earl has just weighed in. Someone send this cnut a roll of tinfoil so he can make a hat out of it. roshea and Jono handing out the pwnage left right and centre. My god...the horror.....the horror.
I've fken given up on that thread! Tried to use facts, but they just bounce off. :D

classic1 said:
Sweetness, one never really knows who's messing with who for sport on the net, now do they? ;)

thunder said:
C'dale girl is currently in SeppoAsylum suffering SeppoPsychosis.
And you're oh so jealous . . . :cool:

Now boys . . . I'm under the gun with a project at work. I don't have time to play on the net today. So, leave me be now. Thunder from down under, you should have known better. ;)

C'dale Girl said:
And you're oh so jealous . . . :cool:

Now boys . . . I'm under the gun with a project at work. I don't have time to play on the net today. So, leave me be now. Thunder from down under, you should have known better. ;)
Only in his dreams! :D :p