The Thread about Nothing....

roshea said:
I've fken given up on that thread! Tried to use facts, but they just bounce off. :D
You should have taken a leaf from my book and just tried for reasonable sounding general commentary.

Although I have to be honest, I'm actually a little concerned about Earl's mental state based on some of the stuff he posted - and not just the conspiracy stuff.

classic1 said:
Jebus H Krist Jono, I can't take any more of it. That sheila is a friggin loon, but I like to help people. Is there anyway we can find out where she lives so we can all go over and punch her in the head? It would probably do her some good, and I know for certain it would make me feel better.

EDIT. earl has just weighed in. Someone send this cnut a roll of tinfoil so he can make a hat out of it. roshea and Jono handing out the pwnage left right and centre. My god...the horror.....the horror.
bwaahahaha! My god I think I just wet myself.

It's a sorry state of affairs isn't it.

I think it's dead.

I got PM's from people saying they know she's nuts but they like her otherwise so be kind and don't push her too far:eek: :D

Jono L said:

I think it's dead.

I got PM's from people saying they know she's nuts but they like her otherwise so be kind and don't push her too far:eek: :D
Too much aspartame will do that to you.

Jono L said:

I think it's dead.

fark Jono...I just read that shite...surely you've got something more interesting to do with your life?......just a tip, ya can find other things to do with your **** than **** outta it! :D

Hitchy said:
fark Jono...I just read that shite...surely you've got something more interesting to do with your life?......just a tip, ya can find other things to do with your **** than **** outta it! :D
I'm jealous. You got through it in an hour? :(
Note to self- never call Jono a ***** again :D

Combine this evenings BV time wastage with my not being able to sleep the other night and accidently wandering into the Training with Power forum or whatever it is and thoroughly enjoying, the whole night, Rapdaddy expertly teaching Sillyoldtwit (and me) the difference between his LT and his AH, (although I'm probably never going to use what I learnt unlike the 'twit) and you've got quite the tired insomniac here. G'night.
Oh yeah and I did loaf on the couch and watch the last half hour of The Corby Show and I take it back. I didn't laugh once. Gord.

Hitchy said:
fark Jono...I just read that shite...surely you've got something more interesting to do with your life?......
seems to me like a classic case of someone who's trying to avoid studying :)

matagi said:
concerned about Earl's mental state based
like I keep sayin', the psychology behind someone feeling the need to type their posts in a different colour troubles me :p

531Aussie said:
like I keep sayin', the psychology behind someone feeling the need to type their posts in a different colour troubles me :p
Yes, it is very GHEY

Why does it have to hurt when you come out of 6 months of babysitting the legs and actually start using them? Faaarken, I can't even get my HR into the red zone before my legs start crying like little girls.

The twins have evolved into cream-puffs for god's sake. I'm programming a nice coupla months in the hills. Keep an ear out for the screams. :eek:

Jono L said:
Procrasti-Nation, population: me
Well the president of the Procrastis has now lost residency; exams are done!

Once you actually having nothing to do, it's not procrastinating, it's well, hmmm:confused:

Jono L said:
Well the president of the Procrastis has now lost residency; exams are done!

Once you actually having nothing to do, it's not procrastinating, it's well, hmmm:confused:
What is wrong with the youth of today?

You're a student, FFS! After the exams are over you go and get drunk and screw anything that stands still long enough. :rolleyes:

matagi said:
What is wrong with the youth of today?

You're a student, FFS! After the exams are over you go and get drunk and screw anything that stands still long enough. :rolleyes:
Sorry Doctor. gotta train tomorrow. Save up all the fun and games for the off season. It's a mysterious time around november when the cities are over run with **** drunk cyclists making the most of their few weeks of complete mayhem;)