The Thread about Nothing....

531Aussie said:
hey Chunders, speaking of Dario, are you gunna make your comeback on SEN tonight? :p
who is hosting a SEN Tour program. They dont know cycling without Keenan.

thunder said:
nick stevens
That reminds me: who woulda thought Lance Whitnall would've stacked on so much weight so quickly? ;) :D Couldn't see that coming.
There was one moment when Brayshaw mistook him for Damien Monkhurst :)

531Aussie said:
Phil Wrochna and "a couple of other guests", he said
fabulous Phil Wrochna is a joke.

It was funny listening to his Armstrong fanboi spiel, whilst excoriating Landis, and defending Davis.

And Keenan had his mate McKenzie always in, plus all the other Australians in Europe, and they attack Landis, and defend Davis, and suck Armstrongs cjock.

classic1 said:
Derek Kickett. The last two years of his career he was an inspiration to fatties everywhere.
as Ed073 famously said about Dean Rioli "never met a roast turtle he did not like"

thunder said:
fabulous Phil Wrochna is a joke..
eh, I don't him too much. He might not know everything, but he doesn't take himself or the show too seriously.
thunder said:
It was funny listening to his Armstrong fanboi spiel, whilst excoriating Landis, and defending Davis.
all those former trihardletes (aka in the early '90s as flowerpot heads) stick together :)

Ivano from last year

QUARANTA_BIOLO_PIST1343.jpg

That photo was actually taken at the McDonalds drive-through in Bassano Del Grappa. Ivano is going through to order his third upsized big mac meal with a large chockie sundae. He needed his mate to give him a handsling to get over the speed hump in the drive through.

thunder said:
badsac, I did a study on Julian Dean from the 2005 Giro onwards, in all bunch finishes in GT's.

He crashed on 50% of the stages.

He has crashed twice so far in both finishes, batting 100. ****ing Kiwis.
I bet Julz hates his job some days. He got caught up in a crash again this morning as well.

Who'd wanna be a lead out man, you get all the worst of the line changing and early lead out train riders pulling out, sharp corners and then the rock stars get (more or less) clean lines to finish the job.

ed073 said:
Valverde's bike is throwing out the colour balance on my TV.
Actually, the Quaranta-McDonalds link is good, as Valverdes bikes colour scheme looks like it was designed by Ronald McDonald

classic1 said:
Actually, the Quaranta-McDonalds link is good, as Valverdes bikes colour scheme looks like it was designed by Ronald McDonald
And all we can ask is ...... "Why?"

That is one fugly bike.

matagi said:
And all we can ask is ...... "Why?"

That is one fugly bike.
Imagine all the bf seppos who are gonna buy that thing...
"what colour assos bibs go with my prince?"

Gusboh said:
We already know the answer to that. Yellow at the front, brown at the back.

Gusboh said:
Don't have to get Ronald McDonald's bike though. Frameset's only about US$ 5,000...
rolleyes.gif

Pinarello_Prince_2008_Bicycle.jpg