The Thread about Nothing....

matagi said:
On the subject of diverticular disease, there are some unfortunate individuals who are just predisposed to it even if they have eaten industrial quantities of fibre their entire lives.
That would be me, seeing as my maternal parent had part of her colon removed because of it a few years ago! Apparently 50% of the population have it undiagnosed.No one could eat as much psyilium as I do.
Have tried it on the porridge, its a challenge, you have to eat at just the right moment, because the heat makes it go super lumpy real quick, can be like trying to swallow a house brick and if you don't drink enough its like trying to squeeze one out later - bit like the barium I extruded today.Anyone eating right now?

Met with the urologist today. OP Saturday am. I was in a bit of daze as he told me what he intended to do, I am pretty sure he used words like jackhammer and cage. Like to see him try and get them up there!

matagi said:
EDIT: Given the current subject matter, can someone who isn't using AdBlocker tell me what sort of ads are coming up at the top of the page at the moment? :D
Gold!

Hey, can the next 10 posters just use the word 'Donkey' indiscriminantly Donkey in their donkey posts?

Donkey.

lol

I wonder what will come up?

Thylacine said:
Gold!

Hey, can the next 10 posters just use the word 'Donkey' indiscriminantly Donkey in their donkey posts?

Donkey.

lol

I wonder what will come up?
Spanish rider Moisés Dueñas has become the second rider to register a non-negative test (positive) for epo

DONKEY !!!!

31 min to next start

Just finished reading Labor's green paper 'Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme'. Seems oright. I did this whilst sucking a big donkey ****.

Donkey info from wiki:

Despite these early appearances of donkeys in America, the donkey did not find widespread distribution in America until it was found useful as a pack animal by miners, particularly the gold prospectors, of the mid-1800s. Miners preferred this animal due to its ability to carry tools, supplies, and ore.

Geoff Vadar said:
Just finished reading Labor's green paper 'Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme'. Seems oright. I did this whilst sucking a big donkey ****.
What is Labors' policy on the greenhouse emissions of the average donkey? Will we have to invest in 'clean donkey' technology, or perhaps bury them in a big donkey hole somewhere east of Weipa?

Have the references to donkeys borne any fruit?

One of our CC neighbours (one N. Wran, former NSW premier) got taken to court by the RSPCA for cruelty to donkeys. True dinks!

Geoff Vadar said:
There is a new brown fired coal power station coming to the Latrobe Valley. More jobs for the Valley. **** the environment. Even with the proposed brown coal drying and carbon capture we'll be making more greenhouse gas than all farts from Greek donkeys (the Greek national mode of transport) put together.

classic1 said:
There is a new brown fired coal power station coming to the Latrobe Valley. More jobs for the Valley. **** the environment. Even with the proposed brown coal drying and carbon capture we'll be making more greenhouse gas than all farts from Greek donkeys (the Greek national mode of transport) put together.
classic talking to himself again.

How is the tin hat down in Morwell? Attracting too much static from the power stations?

Hmmm

despite may references to donkeys

even brown ones

even greek ones

we are still being advised to get into fit singles,
not even fit single donkeys
perhaps this part of cf is broken
perhaps we should try references to donkeys on brian's site?
where ads are more reactive

4 min to stage 11

PS Vadar I am worried about Cranky following your link.

gplama said:
Donkey info from wiki:

Despite these early appearances of donkeys in America, the donkey did not find widespread distribution in America until it was found useful as a pack animal by miners, particularly the gold prospectors, of the mid-1800s. Miners preferred this animal due to its ability to carry tools, supplies, and ore.
Additional information.

Donkeys are widespread in Greece. Greek farmers prefer to have sex with donkeys rather than sheep or goats because you don't have to kneel on the ground to copulate with a donkey. Greek topography dictates that a standing position is preferable to a kneeling position, which can produce severe knee abrasions during climax on rocky ground.. Sheep are the preferred beastial sexual outlet in New Zealand as the lush grass of NZ paddocks is much kinder on the knees than rocky Greek farmland. This also explains why Greek men have donkey sized penises while New Zealand men have baked bean sized appendages.

Ok - thats four donkey references but no donkey ads.

I've been reading the last 24hrs worth of dribble and as far as I can tell you're all just a bunch of donkeys

46kgToDate said:
so there'd be no real problem in getting the jackhammer up there
should they develop a stone?
They could probably even send a miner down to chip the rock out. You could give those two blokes from Beaconsfield a call.

In all seriousness, I can sympathise with you at the moment. A couple of blokes from work have had stones and they were in agony until it got fixed. One had the radiowave therapy stuff done which fixed it at the time but they have come back. The other bloke had to have his attacked via his Japs eye. He reckoned the end result was worth it though, coz he was in agony in his back with the stones.

Not about donkeys but vaguely related

advice.jpg

Thylacine said:
On a separate note, should I buy this piece of glorious rubbish?
For 300 bucks? Absofarkinloootely

*donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore *