The Thread about Nothing....

Thylacine said:
Gold!

Hey, can the next 10 posters just use the word 'Donkey' indiscriminantly Donkey in their donkey posts?
that reminds me (well, kinda): did anyone hear about this?

Apparently there are some 'politically correct', automated computer services that alter the spelling of words to more politically correct alternatives -- so much so, that the name of the U.S. sprinter, Tyson Gay, has been changed by these programs on some internet news services to "Tyson homosexual".

True :)

531Aussie said:
For 300 bucks? Absofarkinloootely

*donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore donkey hardcore *
The donkey I mean dollar is at .97 at the moment, too.

I reckon if we pool our cash, we could probably buy the entire US at the moment and have enough change left for a round of In and Out burgers.

Picture2.png

That's what i saw on the last page ma.

ps. That farkin hurt like a *****.

pps. Beebs, go get it done mate. The nurses are hot there ;)

thunder said:
classic talking to himself again.

How is the tin hat down in Morwell? Attracting too much static from the power stations?
I wouldn't know. I'm too busy posting under my new sockpuppet user id 'Geoff Vader' and my other sockpuppet handle 'thunder' that I roll out for my most retarded posts. :rolleyes:

Suffer in ya jocks Thunder I'm the preferred sockpuppet!!
biggrin.gif

Edit: The Ad I am now seeing is 'Out Drink Santa...'

Does that mean Santa drinks reindeer ****? Weird.

Magitagi said:
**** and pooos
what a coincidence -- check out ch10. That creepy, goulish 'Germanian' dude with the hat is gunna distect a 24-stone fat dead crunt who allegedly "ate himself to death"

531Aussie said:
what a coincidence -- check out ch10. That creepy, goulish 'Germanian' dude with the hat is gunna distect a 24-stone fat dead crunt who allegedly "ate himself to death"
I love it. You are all fat. Eat some fruit, go for a ride you useless bastards!

bbp said:
Mmm well done Ghate. Can you bake us one of those apple and armagnac tortes for the TAn ride Mrs M?
I was just thinking it's been a while since I baked an apple pie ........ might give it a go on the weekend and if I'm happy with the result, you could get lucky.

Lotto on the front makes me feel like I'm in a rocket with a chick and its unable to point upwards after getting the go for launch..... I call they're hoping for support from another team to close the break.

Re: Jamie Oliver - I switched the channel when he was interviewing a select few targeted audience members who were expecting a lard babies any day. No **** people are fat - we used to have to chase after things to eat them! Then do it all again the next day, after burning ass loads of kilojoules staying warm at night in our caves. Someone open a food store that is an open paddock with a few animals in it... Huntworks? Killway? Bring back the caveman life!

Ug ug ug.

classic1 said:
I wouldn't know. I'm too busy posting under my new sockpuppet user id 'Geoff Vader' and my other sockpuppet handle 'thunder' that I roll out for my most retarded posts. :rolleyes:
It was an eye-opener for me. I mean I get called rude names and ghey by people I know all the time on here and it's funny to me ... then some guy I seemingly don't know does the same thing and I'm like "WTF?!?!?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
".

Crankyfeet said:
It was an eye-opener for me. I mean I get called rude names and ghey by people I know all the time on here and it's funny to me ... then some guy I seemingly don't know does the same thing and I'm like "WTF?!?!?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
".
No one cares. It's the Internet.

gplama said:
Lotto on the front makes me feel like I'm in a rocket with a chick and its unable to point upwards after getting the go for launch..... I call they're hoping for support from another team to close the break.

why would Lotto have any interest in closing the break?...I'd reckon they'd be just as happy losing the 20 mins that botchorov needs....French team in yella...you bewdy, they'll ride like lunatics to keep it...that way Lotto is as fresh as their ever gunna be for the Alps

gplama said:
Bring back the caveman life!

Ug ug ug.
Nightclubs would of been grouse back then. Just pick the one you like and drag her home by the hair.
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Would of been titties galore on the dance floor!!!
cool.gif

Edit: Apparently in Moe nothing has changed.

Hitchy said:
why would Lotto have any interest in closing the break?...I'd reckon they'd be just as happy losing the 20 mins that botchorov needs....French team in yella...you bewdy, they'll ride like lunatics to keep it...that way Lotto is as fresh as their ever gunna be for the Alps

arh if there is nobody in the break within 15-20mins of GC that'd make sense... but hello CSC on the front!

Hopefully there will be some interesting cat and mousing to the line from the break.

Geoff Vadar said:
Nightclubs would of been grouse back then. Just pick the one you like and drag her home by the arm pit hair.
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Would of been titties galore on the dance floor!!!
cool.gif

Edit: Apparently in Moe nothing has changed.

I fixed ya post.

Crankyfeet said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
".
Repeat after me. Geoff Vader is not a classic1 sockpuppet.

Whoever GV is, if he is calling you ghey and hanging **** on you he is alright by me.:p