The Thread about Nothing....

classic1 said:
Repeat after me. Geoff Vader is not a classic1 sockpuppet.

Whoever GV is, if he is calling you ghey and hanging **** on you he is alright by me.:p
geoff is ghey, from morwell, likes collingwood, part of the pink magpies

thunder said:
geoff is ghey, from morwell, likes collingwood, part of the pink magpies
Hey thunder, hook up your webcam so we can all watch your lips moving as you type.

classic1 said:
Hey thunder, hook up your webcam so we can all watch your lips moving as you type.
Yeah Thunder show us ya blow up doll :)
tongue.gif

21173.jpg

Tour stats update:

Stage 11: DNF (bailed with 35km to go but I'm going to try for a burst of stamina for the weekend :p )

And the level of intimate knowledge Geoff Vadar and Thunder seem to have of Classic1 is both intriguing and disturbing.

matagi said:
And the level of intimate knowledge Geoff Vadar and Thunder seem to have of Classic1 is both intriguing and disturbing.
I think it's funny that vader's name comes from a skit about being mistaken for someone else.

Has anyone been reading in the GT forum how some of these clowns reckon Ricco will take 6 minutes in the Alps based on his stage win the other night? Did those nuffies actually watch the stage and note that once Ricco put the gap in that nobody at all chased on the climb and they were riding the climb 6 abreast across the road at times?:rolleyes:

Albert 50 said:
I think I am right in saying riders in a bunch all get allocated the same time.
Do they have to at least be overlapping the wheel of the rider in front to be considered as part of that bunch or some other criteria?

any gap of less than about 10 metres gets credited w same time.

check out the little yellow transponders on each rider's chainstay.

A recent addition that take away a lot of the subjectiveness.

classic1 said:
Has anyone been reading in the GT forum how some of these clowns reckon Ricco will take 6 minutes in the Alps based on his stage win the other night? Did those nuffies actually watch the stage and note that once Ricco put the gap in that nobody at all chased on the climb and they were riding the climb 6 abreast across the road at times?:rolleyes:

the percentage of people proferring opinions in bike racing forums who actually understand the sport can only be measured on a scale more akin to quantum mechanics.

Oooh, I will have something yummy for yas for Frame **** Friday tomorrah. I know it's been a long time between drinks, but this one will be worth it.

As Big Kev said......."I'm excited!"

:)

Thylacine said:
Oooh, I will have something yummy for yas for Frame **** Friday tomorrah. I know it's been a long time between drinks, but this one will be worth it.

As Big Kev said......."I'm excited!"

:)
Doesn't take much. :rolleyes: :p

classic1 said:
I think they are the same ones who thinks Evans has never done a turn or won a bike race.

Thylacine said:
True. I was excited by your bike and that's a damn girl's bike.

Being a woman you'll like this one. It's.....shiny :D
It's a mixte, not a girl's bike, different thing - it just happens to be owned by a girl. :D :cool:

And the only shiny things I like involve carbon arranged in a isometric hexoctahedral lattice and elements with the symbols Pt and Ag. :p ;)