The Thread about Nothing....

stevebaby said:
Nononono...they're all Doctors and they're giving each other a digital examination.
Digital self-examination should be a compulsory part of every man's daily health routine. I personally always start the day with some digital action, whether I need to or not.
BWAAAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Gusboh said:
The scout's salute is taking on a very dirty meaning all of a sudden.
Funny you should mention Scouts.
That's where I learned digital self-examination. From the Scoutmaster, who claimed to be an 'expert'.
Father O'Sodomy soon set me right on that score.

stevebaby said:
Funny you should mention Scouts.
That's where I learned digital self-examination. From the Scoutmaster, who claimed to be an 'expert'.
Father O'Sodomy soon set me right on that score.
The "no hands" technique yeah?

Davis to quickstep, good on him.
-----
Italian media has reported the signing of Australian sprinter Allan Davis, who was runner-up at this year's Milan-San Remo and Cofidis rider Kevin De Weert for 2009

stevebaby said:
Yay...another Catholic!
Was World Youth Day good for you too?
I'm still so excited,I can hardly sit down!
Nope. On both counts.
My feelings were much like beebs'.

did yooz guys see this? Did Martínez bag Gerro?

http://www.serotta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48490&page=1&pp=15

"Fifty kilometres before the finish Gerrans began to say that he was not in good form, that he lacked strength, and that he would not be able to fight for the stage victory," Martínez told Spanish newspaper Marca. "Gerrans said that he would settle for reaching the finish line with me and being second. So when he was not able to follow on the ascent to the Prato Nevoso, we waited for him."

matagi said:
So the question for today is, do I go to the gym after work and exhaust myself, or do I give it a miss so I can conserve my energy to watch tonight's stage?

well Ma, I guess it goes like this... If Cadel limits his time losses tonight...he wins the tour...so this could arguably be the most important night in Australian cycling history.....so take whatever performance enhancing substances ya need to....COS BABY, TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!

531Aussie said:

"Fifty kilometres before the finish Gerrans began to say that he was not in good form, that he lacked strength, and that he would not be able to fight for the stage victory," Martínez told Spanish newspaper Marca. "Gerrans said that he would settle for reaching the finish line with me and being second. So when he was not able to follow on the ascent to the Prato Nevoso, we waited for him."

Yeah saw that...what he's really saying is: "Bugger, I got sucked in by that short **** Aussie, can't believe I believed him, how dumb am I?....*****" ! :D

I can't ever recall someone in a bunch heading toward the finish telling me they are strong & will likely kick my **** if I'm not careful! :D....what did they expect him to say?. There's no way they waited on the last ascent anyway, why would they?....they were never gunna get caught by anyone else, so there was no advantage in having Gerro with 'em...in those circumstances, you'd have to be a moron to wait & reduce your chances of winning by 30%

Hitchy said:
well Ma, I guess it goes like this... If Cadel limits his time losses tonight...he wins the tour...so this could arguably be the most important night in Australian cycling history.....so take whatever performance enhancing substances ya need to....COS BABY, TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!
Yep.
My performance enhancement will be beer, meat, beer, absinth, and maybe an irish coffee or two.

Gusboh said:
kekeke. :)

Haven't even thought about it. Slack i know.
You're welcome to if the missus'll allow it. I just rang Julie to ask her to bring some fine Belgian ales over from the shop but she'd left already. Sorry mate.
Which bright spark organised a site meeting with an architect for 9am tomorrow?

531Aussie said:

Martinez is either a/ Naive or b/ a stupid moron or c/ all the above. My vote is for c/

bbp said:
You're welcome to if the missus'll allow it. I just rang Julie to ask her to bring some fine Belgian ales over from the shop but she'd left already. Sorry mate.
Which bright spark organised a site meeting with an architect for 9am tomorrow?
Mrs will be consulted :D

No worries re the beers. I'll grab something on the way to your joint. Something Aussie, something Belgian should be appropriate i reckon.

Retro tour ho... :D Ed, classic, anyone esle...can you name a a few of the dudes other than Big Mig?

tdf08-1992.jpg