The Thread about Nothing....

Jono L said:
You are like the overbearing father I never had:p
ROTFL...
biggrin.gif

Jono L said:
You are like the overbearing father I never had:p
I think you mistook me for classico.

Did you send the fathers day cards to the Morwell GPO, titled some ***** bike rider :D

matagi said:
Crumbs, when did Iron Maiden turn into these old wrinkly blokes? :confused: :eek:

Gotta love these old Pommie rockers - look like they could rip your head off but come across as being quite nice and rather amusing in interview.
I saw a 'Classic Albums' doco on Motorhead. They act like the Goons or Monty Python when together, abliet smoking like chimneys at the same time. Lemmy and Philthy Animal are **** funny

thunder said:

Did you send the fathers day cards to the Morwell GPO, titled some ***** bike rider :D
If they didn't deliver them here they definitely go to my dad:p

classic1 said:
If they didn't deliver them here they definitely go to my dad:p
do you take responsibility for any of the single mums in moe? SMIMs?

I reckon classic has shares in Pram company stocks on account of all the SMIMs in Moe (pleonasm)

thunder said:

Doesn't he live in Moe? ;) :p

EDIT: bugger! too slow!

matagi said:
Doesn't he live in Moe? ;) :p

EDIT: bugger! too slow!
Morwell or Moe.

Bogan in breeding central whereever. The screenwriter for Deliverance got the idea of the mountain men scene for his holiday down that way.

classic1 said:
I saw a 'Classic Albums' doco on Motorhead. They act like the Goons or Monty Python when together, abliet smoking like chimneys at the same time. Lemmy and Philthy Animal are **** funny
Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt from Status Quo are pretty funny when they get together too.

thunder said:

:D
Yeah, he comes across as one of those aggro, mouthey, closet bogan crit-monkeys who used to give me the ***** 20 years ago; who'd imtimidate everyone else into working turns, chasing breaks and closing gaps, then sprint for third at the end :D

With his mouth, he woulda been more at home on the track, and shoulda stayed there, but he wasn't big enough to muscle Kennedy and Rainsford :p

Hitchy said:
New 'Ride' sticking out the letterbox when I got home tonight....No 'Tigger' review, did ya get bumped by PBH's ad budget for the 'Oppy'?

Cheers for the heads up... Just gots my copy from the local.

You'd think they'd hold off at least a few days from printing to capitalise on posting a pic of <insert tdf winner here> in yellow on the podium.

classic1 said:
That was a weird episode. I reckon it ended up like that because the makers quickly figured out that the "creative process" of that album was pretty much nonexistent, or, at least, not interesting enough, so they turned into a Spinal Tap-esque piece about their 'personalities'. :)

thunder said:
Morwell or Moe.

Bogan in breeding central whereever. The screenwriter for Deliverance got the idea of the mountain men scene for his holiday down that way.
Absolute bollocks. You can't be a bogan and a hill billy at the same time. You are one or the other.

Joking aside, I'll tell you all a story. The single mother thing (which was over 10 years ago BTW) was a result of the dept of housing conning dumb young single mums on waiting lists for housing to move to Moe and a lesser extent Morwell because they had vacant housing stock down here after the power industry privatisation, with the promise of bumping them up the queue in Melbourne. Of course they knew these young chicks with a couple of rugrats wouldn't be able to afford to move back to town and were too young and silly to work that out. The dept behaved appallingly. They abused the trust of these silly young kids and moved a shitload of social problems into the area. Arseholes.

classic1 said:
LOL. There was that bloke in Bendigo getting tapes of the classics from somewhere in Belgium, or Peter 'smelly' Delongville getting old Mrs Desnerck to tape the races for him. :D
He is my mum's cousin actually. His son was Comm Games points champ.