The Thread about Nothing....

Thylacine said:
Would I be ostracised if I said that I didn't think Cadel will win this years Tour?

Hitchy said:
Not by me...it's an opinion & we all know they're like arseholes...everyone's got one!....FWIW, I hope he does, but I'm not convinced he will....not enough distance in the TT's for him to dominate...but I guess we'll see....1 mor sleep.... Yahoo!

Me & Tigger...farkin un-australian bastards! :D

Nice ride by Sastre. He can thank the entire CSC team for softening up the rest of the pack for him.

That farkin ref last night was a cnut. The ABs should have had a penalty try, and the ***** couldn't control the scrums at all.

Thylacine said:
I just pulled it out me ****. That's very 'straylian, so it cancels it out.

LOL...well I guess that just leaves me as 'un-australian'...mine was a considered response :(

Hitchy said:
LOL...well I guess that just leaves me as 'un-australian'...mine was a considered response :(
lol. Yeah, being smart is un-Australian. Please leave immediately.

How smug do we reckon Jono is feeling right about now. ******* predicted a Sastre win, too.

Hitchy said:
As considered as the "if O'Grady tests positive I'll hand in my race licence and coach's licence" statement? Jeez Uncle Hitchy, talk about hanging your balls out! :rolleyes: :p

So now that Le Tour is effectively over for another year, what do we all reckon about Cadel? Is he going to look for another team? Either S-L had him tied up in a very tight contract or he is incredibly loyal, 'coz I reckon he should have jumped ship ages ago.

Bro Deal said:
blah blah blah
Fark off you big piece of seppo trash. don't you have a country to invade or a public health system to screw up you conceited, loud and generally disliked bunch of racist, too-lazy to vote, redneck religious nutters?

Jono, Jono, Jono, wrong response my dear. The correct tactic is to ignore such silliness and maintain a dignified silence - that irritates the **** out of 'em. :D

matagi said:
As considered as the "if O'Grady tests positive I'll hand in my race licence and coach's licence" statement? Jeez Uncle Hitchy, talk about hanging your balls out! :rolleyes: :p

I'll stand by it...if the 'best bloke' in world cycling is a lying cheating drug cheat...then I've had enough...I'll go join Audax or something

Jono L said:
Fark off you big piece of seppo trash. don't you have a country to invade or a public health system to screw up you conceited, loud and generally disliked bunch of racist, too-lazy to vote, redneck religious nutters?

BWHAHAHAHA...but Ma's right, the one thing seppo's like less than being proved wrong, is to be ignored as the irrelevances that they are...

matagi said:
So now that Le Tour is effectively over for another year, what do we all reckon about Cadel? Is he going to look for another team? Either S-L had him tied up in a very tight contract or he is incredibly loyal, 'coz I reckon he should have jumped ship ages ago.
He'll be riding for the new Team Qantas - Rio Tinto.

Geoff Vadar said:
wINNER.

Farekn hell the rest of you lot are useless!
tongue.gif

Cadel did good. Great tour for him (not his team). Always rode to his limit from what I saw.

Last tour I will ever listen to Liggett and Sherwin though. Just really had enough of them. IMO they have just both run out of things to say (of interest).

I get the impression Evans and Horner are good mates. Personally I think he missed him dearly. A lot of footballers chop up their salaries back of house (gift share in Pub ownerships etc) to keep their group together. Although not the best climber when Horner put his hand up for a better chop last year Evans needed to find a way to hold him.
Evans is on over one million Euro. If he thought Horner was instrumental, certainly he could have slung him 100 thou Euro + whatever Lotto were offering to make it somehow acceptable. I dont think Evans is that smart. If Evans was in a different bus to his teammates how does the guy intend to foster an esprit de corps in his corner. Stupid. The guy needs to be "one of the guys", who goes to the pub with the alpha males, and pulls groupies, just for this month. Just for this month, he has to pull the team together.

Evans winning the Tour might mean 5+ million Euros in future earnings. Plus the next years, he would not be having to shell out for part of Horner's salary. Short term, self interested naivety.

thunder said:
Evans is on over one million Euro. If he thought Horner was instrumental, certainly he could have slung him 100 thou Euro + whatever Lotto were offering to make it somehow acceptable. I dont think Evans is that smart. If Evans was in a different bus to his teammates how does the guy intend to foster an esprit de corps in his corner. Stupid. The guy needs to be "one of the guys", who goes to the pub with the alpha males, and pulls groupies, just for this month. Just for this month, he has to pull the team together.

Evans winning the Tour might mean 5+ million Euros in future earnings. Plus the next years, he would not be having to shell out for part of Horner's salary. Short term, self interested naivety.
Yeah I agree with all that. I just didnt want to poke my head up too high around here cos if ya do Classic1 chops it off lol. (By the way do you know what is wrong with Classic1? He gave up calling seppos 'seppos'? Is he fully ghey now?)

I also wondered about Stage 17. I would of tried to put money in someone's pocket the night before. Probably Valverde was the **** for hire on that occasion. I would have offered anywhere up to 200,000 euro to set tempo up the last climb.

But having said that I sort of love how Cadel doesn't have a clue how to be a cnut. Robbie knows how to be a cnut but he had no way of being there when he needed a team-mate to muscle the other teams. Poppedoutthebackagainyoubitch didn't seem interested in riding with heart. That's usually a good time for a coach to employ Plan B - a hefty double fisted jumper punch in the bus...

Geoff Vadar said:
Yeah I agree with all that. I just didnt want to poke my head up too high around here cos if ya do Classic1 chops it off lol. (By the way do you know what is wrong with Classic1? He gave up calling seppos 'seppos'? Is he fully ghey now?)

I also wondered about Stage 17. I would of tried to put money in someone's pocket the night before. Probably Valverde was the **** for hire on that occasion. I would offered anywhere up 200,000euro to set tempo up the last climb.

But having said that I sort of love how Cadel doesn't have a clue how to be a cnut. Robbie knows how to be a cnut but he had no way of being there when he needed a team-mate to muscle the other teams. Poppedoutthebackagainyoubitch didn't seem interested in riding with heart. That's usually a good time for a coach to employ Plan B - a hefty double fisted jumper punch in the bus...
hey...that's classic's hilarious term for Popo. You're stealin his jokes.

Geoff Vadar said:
Yes spot on. Vanhammeren is a workhorse but had a bad tour so far (unlucky). Poppedvich is the only guy capable of giving him any cover at all and even then its all too brief. Cadel had to fend for himself on a day when he shouldnt have had too.
Pretty sure it was MY joke you idiot! Now stop talking to me stinkyfeet you're like a cum stain I cant wash out.

Geoff Vadar said:
I'm having a hot ghey affair with Lindsay Lohan and don't want to stuff it up. I told her I was a lezzo and she believed me. Probably the three day stubble and boiler suit convinced her. Skinny ghey se.. American coke hags are fun.

classic1 said:
I'm having a hot ghey affair with Lindsay Lohan and don't want to stuff it up. I told her I was a lezzo and she believed me. Probably the three day stubble and boiler suit convinced her. Skinny ghey se.. American coke hags are fun.
Did you pick Lindsay because she reminds you of all those single mums in Morwell? :p

Crankyfeet said:
hey...that's classic's hilarious term for Popo. You're stealin his jokes.
Of course he is. GV looks up to me.

My preferred one is Poppedlollybaglungssoftcockovitch. bbp has one as well that is too vile for me to repeat.:rolleyes:

matagi said:
Did you pick Lindsay because she reminds you of all those single mums in Morwell? :p
No. We can't afford coke down here. Its sudafed or dope only.