The Thread about Nothing....

Draft email to Channel 7.

Dear cnuts

Get those farkin pre-pubescent baldy primadonnas off my TV. Child abuse is illegal in civilised countries, so why are you showing it? Also, cnuts swimming up and down gets old pretty quick, as does listening to trannie molls who have received more media training than the average Today Tonight journo. I advise you show the 100m freestyle and 1500m only. Everything else is superfluous ****. Get the athletics and cycling on, arseholes.

Get a dead black dog up ya

classic1

classic1 said:
Draft email to Channel 7.

Dear cnuts . . .
Loved the commentary for the women's 100m (athletics) - both Bruuuuce and Raayleeen calling Chandra Sturrup chunky! :D

chandra1jb6.jpg

Gold from Les Murray, "Last Australian to win an Olympic medal in boxing was Grahame 'Spike' Cheney....no relation to ****....certainly not as punch drunk as **** is."

Hahahahahahaha!!

Can someone explain to me why we bothered to send a track cycling team to the chinglimpics?...fair dinkum, it's one thing to be disgraceful, quite another to be disgraceful & get smashed by Poms!. So, officially Track cycling can no longer be classed as a sport....as I always say about thugby, if it was a sport, Poms wouldn't be any good at it!...& on that pole vault sheila from a couple of pages back....wow...(mucho thoughts about 'poles' & 'vaulting')

nns1400 said:
Go **** a sheep... normally I would consider that animal abuse... but I'm sure it won't feel a thing... ;)
You're well on the way to becoming an Aussie.
We just have to teach you to hate Kiwis now. :D

And Seppos of course. :D :D
In particular....the more bovine of the species.....

Crankyfeet said:
I don't think that term was ever used in Brisbane. But I might be wrong. Similar battered sausages were always called Dagwood Dogs or Pluto Pups in Brisbane AFAIK (though I think Dagwood Dogs or Pluto Pups have sticks in them and different, sweeter batter... see link below).

It seems to be more of a Sydney regional term. But I have been out since 1989... so it might be spread to the rest of Oz by now. Maybe I do need to go through immigration classes when I move back home... :D
Maybe on your side of the river. Con's Milkbar at Highgate Hill (where I spent the formative years of my faraway adolescence) always referred to the filthy things as battered savs.

Crankyfeet said:
As for the classic/Vadar paranoi. That made me laugh. You two as one person makes me feel so scaredy waredy.
tongue.gif
I just enjoy exposing your **** attempt at sock-puppeting. It's not even a remotely convincing act. I mean.. you both answer each other's questions. Keep up the pretense. It's like a Tommy Cooper skit...
biggrin.gif
You are not seriously suggesting C1 & GV are one in the same :confused:
Classic 1 makes sense when it comes to bikes, GV on the other hand hasn't got a clue
[or maybe that is part of the act...ummm]

Albert 50 said:
You are not seriously suggesting C1 & GV are one in the same :confused:
Classic 1 makes sense when it comes to bikes, GV on the other hand hasn't got a clue
I would be pleased to find out that GV was just an abusive forum newb ****... and not a classic1 sock-puppet. But alas... it is not the case IMO. There is more circumstantial evidence that they are the same guy... than there is that Lance Armstrong doped IMO. But if someone can prove they are two different guys... that would be great. Unfortunately... witthout someone knowing them independently... it is hard to verify anything.

Of course GV will claim some sort of internet terrorist "paranoia". My only concern is whether I treat classic like a ***** or not.

Albert 50 said:
+1 Although to be fair I am improving with my knowledge slightly.
tongue.gif
I cetainly have an detailed knowledge of 'chainsuck' now.

I dont think I need to respond to that Crankyfeet guy anymore. Both Classic1 and myself have tried to break through his stupidity. Its a fortress. Possibly the most paranoid individual on the interwebs.

Chill winston. And for what its worth I did go cap in hand to NNS with an apology for calling her a cow. I bloody hate apologising but she said she was upset over it so I did say sorry.

You can dig as deep a hole as you like Crankyfeet but Classic1 is not Geoff vadar and doesnt deserve to be treated like a *****. But you can treat me like a ***** if you like. I just call it how I see it and play a straight bat.

FFS cranky. I'm starting to get ****** off now. Here is the situation.
  • GV is not me.
  • I know who GV is (but only guessed and found out for sure after you and thunder first started carrying on about sockpuppets)
  • it's not my place to spill the beans on him.
  • If I want to abuse someone or make an **** of myself on the forum I have, will and can do it without resorting to sockpuppets, as you well know.

gplama said:
stop fighting *****es... there are triathlete women stacking bikes on the telly!!
Oh dear! Are they attempting to ride in a straight line?

classic1 said:
FFS cranky. I'm starting to get ****** off now. Here is the situation.
  • GV is not me.
  • I know who GV is (but only guessed and found out for sure after you and thunder first started carrying on about sockpuppets)
  • it's not my place to spill the beans on him.
  • If I want to abuse someone or make an **** of myself on the forum I have, will and can do it without resorting to sockpuppets, as you well know.
Okay... please accept my apology, classic. I was perhaps initially lead astray by others (including two people on this thread). But the connection was reaffirmed by other evidence. It would actually be gratifying to know that you don't have this "Mr. Hyde" sock-puppet, GV, cause I thought we got on okay and I respect your opinions.

This is a relief. So it's just this Geoff Vadar ******** who starts abusing members after making 30 posts. Who calls women members with 5,000 posts (that he doesn't know)... a "silly seppo cow" because they say something that contradicts with his master view of the world. Who calls a person a "****ing ****" in the GT forum during the TdF.

Hey Vadar... I don't know much about bicycles compared to most here... and I readily admit that. But what do you know about wooden bikes ********? I have an engineering degree.. which doesn't make me a wooden bike maker... but gives me some qualification to mention the deficiencies of wood as a mechanical material... and may save someone from being sucked into buying an expensive pretty picture and snake oil spiel. But I just present my reservations so that expert bike makers like Thylo can show me where I'm wrong. Presenting opinions is a truth seeking exercise for me. I'm highly bendable on my opinions.

And maybe a newb like you should just be a little more respectful before you start flinging profane abuse around. So far I have noticed your modus operandi is to sarcastically quip at anything you don't like, without saying anything. From my experience... the MO of a provocative troll who gets their thrills from taunting behind a keyboard. Like I said.. your behaviour after just 30 odd posts kind of gives you away as to your real motives.

I had relatives that died in the war BTW.

And I actually like taking on pricks in this forum. It's one of the things that adds a bit of excitement to mundane posting. Just ask anyone about "flyer" and "italiano". And I'll enjoy butt-whipping that "alienator" ***** if he starts arrogantly bullying new members like he does on occasion.

gplama said:
stop fighting *****es... there are triathlete women stacking bikes on the telly!!
As much as its fun to stick the boot into the tritards you have got to hand it to them they know how to medal. Snowsill looked like a 7yo on the dais - she is tiny!
eek.gif