The Thread about Nothing....

531Aussie said:
Whadda yooz guys think of my new TT position?

DSC_2497%2520kopie.jpg

http://www.h-zontal.com/pagesgb/presentation.html
That is truly amazing. That bloke can ride his bike while balancing on his ****. I just went out and tried it. I don't recommend trying it if you have a chubby. It's easier if you do it on the droop

Classic - If you got chubby problems... you probably just need to change the saddle to The Fornicator™. Expect a decrease in performance about 15 minutes into your ride though.

Crankyfeet said:
Classic - If you got chubby problems... you probably just need to change the saddle to The Fornicator™. Expect a decrease in performance about 15 minutes into your ride though.
15 minutes. Impossible. More like 2 minutes. You must be superhuman or have sonething wrong with you if you can go 15 minutes. IMO premature ejaculation is not a medical condition, its some ******** thing invented by women.

classic1 said:
15 minutes. Impossible. More like 2 minutes. You must be superhuman or have sonething wrong with you if you can go 15 minutes. IMO premature ejaculation is not a medical condition, its some ******** thing invented by women.
I think it's maybe because my chubby is more like a chuppa chup and I'm not getting the full frictional benefits of The Fornicator™ design.

On another subject... I've just found out on the other forum that I not only need to have a road bike, TT bike and track bike in the garage... I need to get a "crit bike" as well. Unbeknownst to me, it is a road bike with what seems to me from their description... a track bike's geometry.

531Aussie said:
Bother, bugger, bumjacks, I thought this was a derestricted zone. :D That's why I come come here :)

My point is, and I'm sure you choose to ignore it, is that it is possible to express yourself without it.

gplama said:
we've moved on... to fishy stories about little salmon migrating upstream.

yeah, sorry, its quite unlike me to not think of my penis for any length of time. There's supposed to be a fish (in south america?) that is attracted to urine and swims up the urethra. Is this an urban myth?

Can you guys talk about bikes again?... I'm feeling queazy reading about this toothpick fish that swims up your genitals.

Anyone got an opinion on this frame?

tecno.jpg

Crankyfeet said:
Can you guys talk about bikes again?... I'm feeling queazy reading about this toothpick fish that swims up your genitals.

Anyone got an opinion on this frame?

tecno.jpg
Yeah, I want one in a 57 please. Tommasini's are ace, in a 'glorious rubbish' (TM thylo) kind of way . There is probably something about them on the classic and vintage forum at bikeforums. I wouldn't be surprised if a search at serottas forum brought up some results too.