The Thread about Nothing....

boo farkin hoo.

'I don't have any chocolate'. 'Not enough nuts in me chocky' 'Does my **** look fat in these jeans Mr M?'

HTFU Ma.

Jono L said:
The autobus is overated.
What!!!??? I was looking forward to hearing about you smashing everyone up Bulla. :)
What happened? There's nothing on Cycling News yet

Jono L said:
The autobus is overated.

ROFL...saw you on Foxtel collecting drinks for the team...the commentator was crapping on "well everyone has to start somewhere" :D

The new Ride is out

http://www.ridemedia.com.au/docs/Cover_RIDE-42.jpg

Cover_RIDE-42.jpg

It has the word 'Thylacine' on the cover. Quick Hitchy, run out to the letterbox. Thylo, run down to the newsagents.

Edit. Fark, that pic is a tad big.

Newsagent says Wednesday......RIDE says today.

Maybe you subscriber types might actually get it early? If so, if anyone has a scanner can you scan it and e-mail it to me? Ta muchly.

Thylacine said:
Newsagent says Wednesday......RIDE says today.

Maybe you subscriber types might actually get it early? If so, if anyone has a scanner can you scan it and e-mail it to me? Ta muchly.

Kickass... why did they put that ugly dude on the front again!? Crikey..... I'll go check the local at lunchtime.

hey - I worked out who the Aussie Top Gear 'Hammond' character reminds me of.....

200full-agros-cartoon-connection-1989.jpg

Yep, will do...I dunno whether they mail to the subscribers 1st or not, but soon as I get it, I'll give ya a yell

Ah HA!

It's at the printers today, in letterboxes Wednesday.

I got sent a pdf of the review and just asked permission if I can post it. In the interim......

"Thylacine is pioneering uncharted territory with this bike. There is subtle, almost invisible attributes that differentiate the Tephra from nearly everything else out there"

"The Tephra XCR certainly doesn't conform to the geometry blueprint we've come to except as conventional"

"This frame was built for a larger rider with stiffness as a priority so the frame weight represents the upper limit of what we can expect from Columbus XCR as a material. The rest of the build is comprised of solid choices with a few touches of brilliance"

"Is your bike merely a tool for fitness or an expresion of your individuality?....Custom geometry is a ferrous fingerprint to your biological strengths and quirks. It will never feel quite right to any other rider which is precisely the point : It's all you."

Guess you could say I'm a pretty happy chappy! :):cool:

Nice one, Thylo! :cool:

Wonder when the issue will hit the stands up here in Tamworth?

Well done brother!...post the whole article if they let ya!...we can say we knew ya when ya was just a struggling frame designer/builder with a bad attitude....oh, wait.....:D

On ya Thylo.

All that advice you get about crit geometry from nuffies in the BF framebuilding forum has obviously rubbed off.:p