The Thread about Nothing....

Gusboh said:
I'm a dad.

Little girl born today at 3:30.

Mum and bub are home and healthy. Dad is ****** and having a smoke out the front.
Congratulations! You helped make a baby!
character0099.gif
An Aussie too!

20 year high school reunion last night. ***********, some of them can drink. They must have concrete skulls, cast iron stomachs and wooden legs. It must have been a good night, as I had a shocking hangover this morning and apparently didn't roll in home until 4.30am:D

Gusboh said:
I'm a dad.

Mum and bub are home and healthy. Dad is ****** and having a smoke out the front.
Congratulations Gus! And best wishes to Mrs Gus. :)

Hmm, is it too early to think about some TAN matchmaking? Little Tigger and little Guslette ;) :D

Gusboh said:
I'm a dad.

Congrats Gus! Your life as you knew it is now OVER! :) Hope everyone is healthy and in a sleep deprivation coma like the rest of us.

So, did you go with a traditional name or get all "original" like we did?

gplama said:
Maybe he cashed in on proceedings and sold the naming rights to the highest bidder.... welcome baby Etihad!

Congrats Gus & Mrs Gus!.....:)

Re: Etihad...I was having a gander at the footy draw, seems my beloved Bombers play at 'ES' heaps of times next year...took a bit of detective work to find out that is means 'Etihad Stadium' which is the new name for 'Colonial/Telstra'....

Hitchy said:
Re: Etihad...I was having a gander at the footy draw, seems my beloved Bombers play at 'ES' heaps of times next year...took a bit of detective work to find out that is means 'Etihad Stadium' which is the new name for 'Colonial/Telstra'....

I'd pay Dennis Cometti big bucks to drop a clanger along the lines of: "Take cover people, its Jihad at Etihad - the Bombers are ripping this place apart".

classic1 said:
20 year high school reunion last night. ***********, some of them can drink. They must have concrete skulls, cast iron stomachs and wooden legs. It must have been a good night, as I had a shocking hangover this morning and apparently didn't roll in home until 4.30am:D

ya gotta love school reunions!...So give us the goss!...who 'got with' who..., how many of the hornbags have turned into scrubbers, single mother count?, how many didn't make it this far?...who was the 'nerd' who is now a millionaire?..biggest 'shock' to the system?..who told one the teachers that flunked them to fark off?... who was the school jock who no-one recognized cos he'd turned into a fat, bald *******...oh...sorry, that one was you! :D

Hitchy said:
ya gotta love school reunions!...So give us the goss!...who 'got with' who..., how many of the hornbags have turned into scrubbers, single mother count?, how many didn't make it this far?...who was the 'nerd' who is now a millionaire?..biggest 'shock' to the system?..who told one the teachers that flunked them to fark off?... who was the school jock who no-one recognized cos he'd turned into a fat, bald *******...oh...sorry, that one was you! :D
LOL. Ok.

Hitchy said:
ya gotta love school reunions!...So give us the goss!...who 'got with' who...,
I'm pretty sure at least one couple paired off later. If it was only one couple it wasn't for want of trying by a few of the boys. One of the chicks reckoned she wanted a spit roast. Laughed it off as a joke but I don't thinks she was joking. I have a rule that its best I don't **** in my own nest so had to decline the offer.:D

Hitchy said:
how many of the hornbags have turned into scrubbers,
I was amazed how many scrubbers turned into hornbags. There was one chick who still looks 23.

Hitchy said:
single mother count?,
At least 3 divorcees.
Hitchy said:
how many didn't make it this far?
Three
Hitchy said:
...who was the 'nerd' who is now a millionaire?.
No millionaires, but a couple appear to be well on the way
Hitchy said:
.biggest 'shock' to the system?
Some shiela with a phd. She barrelled me up within about 20 seconds of getting in the door to tell me how gutted she was that I outpointed her in an assignment in year 8 or something. I can't even remember it.........
Hitchy said:
..who told one the teachers that flunked them to fark off?...
Nearly everyone of us would have told the teacher to fark off at some stage.
Hitchy said:
who was the school jock who no-one recognized cos he'd turned into a fat, bald *******...oh...sorry, that one was you! :D
Get farked. I'm gorgeous.

classic1 said:
LOL. Ok.

I'm pretty sure at least one couple paired off later. If it was only one couple it wasn't for want of trying by a few of the boys. One of the chicks reckoned she wanted a spit roast. Laughed it off as a joke but I don't thinks she was joking. I have a rule that its best I don't **** in my own nest so had to decline the offer.:D

I was amazed how many scrubbers turned into hornbags. There was one chick who still looks 23.

At least 3 divorcees.
Three No millionaires, but a couple appear to be well on the way
Some shiela with a phd. She barrelled me up within about 20 seconds of getting in the door to tell me how gutted she was that I outpointed her in an assignment in year 8 or something. I can't even remember it.........
Nearly everyone of us would have told the teacher to fark off at some stage.
Get farked. I'm gorgeous.

ROFLMAO….I remember going to mine a few years back…didn’t want to go, I don’t see anyone I went to school with, so I ignored all the letters, (don’t even know how they tracked me down)…then out of the blue I get a phone call from some Sheila I’d been pretty keen on back then, saying how much she was looking forward to catching up with me….so I decided to go :D

…..“Age shall not weary them” goes the line in the Anzac day prayer, but I gotta tell ya it hadn’t done any of this mob any favours!...I was the only one that had got better looking :D

We had an apology from 1 bloke who was in jail for murder & couldn’t make it :D…another had done 15 years for armed robberry, the class nerd was now a ‘trucking magnate’ millionaire, another was a ‘dairy farm’ tycoon, 4 were dead & another was a quadriplegic, 1 had gone Lesbos & another was gay…..I didn’t even recognize the chick who rang me, but it would be fair to say that she’d gone ‘ORF’….ended up extremely ******, got back to the ‘after party’ at some chicks place & vaguely remember some single mother chick hitting on me (whose name I couldn’t remember), snuggled up to me on the couch telling me what a shite life she’d had & how she’d always like me etc, etc….I was too ****** to get up, so had to sit through the lot!.......anyway, after I rooted her….(nah not really! :D), staggered back to the old’s about 4 am, couldn’t open the door & slept on the porch till the old man woke me up in the morning by banging the back door against me head!

Apparently someone from school became a sex worker. dunno if they were at the do the other night coz I'm hearing things third hand after the event, but I'm on a mission to find out. I knew of one chick who worked at Santa Fe Gold (maybe they were talking about her) but can't for the life of me place her, even though mates and blokes from work reckon she knows me. :(

classic1 said:
Apparently someone from school became a sex worker. dunno if they were at the do the other night coz I'm hearing things third hand after the event, but I'm on a mission to find out. I knew of one chick who worked at Santa Fe Gold (maybe they were talking about her) but can't for the life of me place her, even though mates and blokes from work reckon she knows me. :(

a mate reckons he was at Goldfingers a few years ago when he was having a 'personal' & the chick was the girlfriend of some bloke he played cricket with....she recognized him & starting saying, "OMG don't tell him"...he reckons he thought about asking for some additional 'services' to guarantee his silence! :D...but he didn't say anything to the bloke...although he told everyone else at the cricket club! :D

Thylacine said:
Congrats Gus! Your life as you knew it is now OVER! :) Hope everyone is healthy and in a sleep deprivation coma like the rest of us.

So, did you go with a traditional name or get all "original" like we did?
I'm suggesting "Cadella" even if he's a boy. Especially if he's a boy...then he'll have to HTFU and will probably win the TdF 10 times. :)

classic1 said:
Where's Geoff Vadar? This could be his next marketing exercise.
Hmmm. I hate personal hygiene accounts. But I guess if i was to give tampons the 'Geoff Vadar' baby eating touch then i'd pull these girls into the studio for a day and let them rip and relaunch a new tampon line called 'teh cheeky girls'. Sales through the roof, geoff vadar strikes again.

As for Melbourne. poohjabbardeehut x 10trinityfinity. I get home and all I want to do is ride me bike but its pissing rain. So ive cracked the *****. Again.

Geezzz Gusboh when I slagged ya off for shooting blanks did have to take it so personally ;) Good on ya!!

Hitchy said:
a mate reckons he was at Goldfingers a few years ago when he was having a 'personal' & the chick was the girlfriend of some bloke he played cricket with....she recognized him & starting saying, "OMG don't tell him"...he reckons he thought about asking for some additional 'services' to guarantee his silence! :D...but he didn't say anything to the bloke...although he told everyone else at the cricket club! :D
lol.

My best mate didn't go because he holds grudges. 20 year grudges over arguments he had as a 16-17 year old.

I was talking to this woman who asked after him (BTW, you reckon she would have got her cross-eyes fixed in that time but no). She reckoned he is the only person to have ever called her 'cnut'. I nearly spat my beer out laughing.:p

Geoff Vadar said:
Hmmm. I hate personal hygiene accounts. But I guess if i was to give tampons the 'Geoff Vadar' baby eating touch then i'd pull these girls into the studio for a day and let them rip and relaunch a new tampon line called 'teh cheeky girls'. Sales through the roof, geoff vadar strikes again.
***********. How do you find this **** on youtube?

classic1 said:
***********. How do you find this **** on youtube?
I dunno. It just comes to me in dreams. and then it appears. on youtube. Hazaar.

I see the **** has fallen out of the currency and tigger gets a stella review. Good times. I better shut up and go read teh funnies ive missed.