The Thread about Nothing....

C'dale Girl said:
(Now here come the unsubstantiated, conclusory comments about how you guys have to beat the chicks off with a stick and how I'm apparently so hard up and butt ugly. :rolleyes: It's like living the movie Groundhog Day . . .)
Ouch. What happened to your left eye?

531Aussie said:
I reckon it's coz no one wants to come last. :p

At Sandown you can roll up pit lane without anyone seeing you crossing the line last
If we looked like coming last racing motorbikes we would turn the fuel tap off and 'have a mechanical failure'.
On the motocross track we sometimes turned off the fuel tap of the guy next to us on the start line.
There were a few punchups too.... :) :) :)

C'dale Girl said:
Anything but . . .

You know, I even thought about the fact you guys would say that but I'm in a good mood and thought I'd do the right thing and use my manners. But as usual, that just gets grief with you guys.

So, I think I'll go find something more fun to do now . . . like . . . . schedule a root or something.
:D :D :D :D :D

C'dale Girl said:
I thought we already established this . . . it's become unhealthy and I may need an intervention. I haven't bathed my kids in weeks, or myself for that matter. Haven't been able to get to work . . . I just sit around the house in my pajamas, desperately by the computer, waiting for and lingering on every word. :rolleyes:

You guys need to make up your mind. It's the same schtick everytime, and quite overused and overplayed. If I respond to one of you, that must mean I'm hot for you. What's the matter . . . don't you guys get any attention from real live women in the flesh there in Oz? :eek:

(Now here come the unsubstantiated, conclusory comments about how you guys have to beat the chicks off with a stick and how I'm apparently so hard up and butt ugly. :rolleyes: It's like living the movie Groundhog Day . . .)

:D
giraffe_likes_a_piece_of_ass.jpg

Youse blokes have presented me with something of a dilemma .......

Do I, in the interests of female solidarity, impart to C'dale Girl the secret of dealing with recalcitrant Aussie males?

or

Do I, in the interests of national pride, remain on the sidelines while you slack buggers put the boot into another unfortunate seppo?

Hmm, decisions, decisions. :p

matagi said:

Do I, in the interests of female solidarity, impart to C'dale Girl the secret of dealing with recalcitrant Aussie males?
. :p
There's a secret? What is it? We can be 'delt' with??? :) I don't think so. Shirly that's a myth.

Let's face it, how she gets treated on here by us Neanderthals is all about how hot (or not) she is, so she's gotta post a pic. :p

matagi said:

or

Do I, in the interests of national pride, remain on the sidelines while you slack buggers put the boot into another unfortunate seppo?

Hmm, decisions, decisions. :p
A true dilemna - which to go with? The heart or the hormones? :p

62vette said:
A true dilemna - which to go with? The heart or the hormones? :p
Vette lives!!! Where you bin at? How're them Kiwis doin' in the League World Cup? :p

531Aussie said:
There's a secret? What is it? We can be 'delt' with??? :) I don't think so. Shirly that's a myth.
Yeah, that's what we let you think. :p :D

531Aussie said:
That reminds me, where's my free Thylacine shirt?
I don't mind advertising stuff for free. :)
Are you kidding??? I bought a bloody bike off him and still had to pay for the shirt! :eek:

531Aussie said:
Vette lives!!! Where you bin at? How're them Kiwis doin' in the League World Cup? :p
I've had to curtail my web surfing during the day as I'm working at a customer's site. Have to be professional and not do personal interweb stuff at their expense :eek:

No riding for farkin ages except for the odd commute. The sciatica is nearly fully sorted out thank fark.

I am turning into a fat ***** growing a grey moustache (Movember) think Hulk Hogan styles LOL

There's a World Cup on? I have blocked out every World Cup code result (ongoing or past) from my mind post 1987. The only failure I remember fondly is when we went to the soccer one in 1982 and scored against Brazil even though they beat us. There's even the U17 women's soccer jobbie going on here at the mo, but that's turned to shite for us as well.

Thylacine said:
$2995.......or $3095 with a free jersey! :cool:
You're either trying to make a big profit on your 'gerseys', or you're getting ripped off. :p Which is it? I think Kennedy sells his tops for $70.

....or is it an honour to wear a Tiger top? :)
I saw one the other day on Beach Road, so i yelled out "tiger".
Naturally, the guy looked around like I was a ********. And no, it wasn't Wattsy. :p

I make about as much on a jersey to shout the family a Laksa and a beer down at the local cheap'n'cheerful.

Oh yeah baby, I'm rollin' in it.