The Thread about Nothing....

heinkel12 said:
The last time I was in Tassie they cleaned up because there was 8 of them off scratch in the finals. The gaps out the front were so big that by the time they got organised scratch were on top of them.
If scratch wasn't getting up it was some local kid who was riding 100 metres further out than he should have been burgling a big wheelrace. The last time I was there we were having to organise jokes in the heats just to get someone other than a scratchie in the final.
Nothings changed then.:D

gplama said:
Bah, fark the big time. Jono took out the Doherty Tour GC today!! It was a lovely three stage battle of good vs evil. Good won!

Stage 1/2 results up here: http://dt.aboc.com.au
The boy posts on here earlier and says nothing. Jono, you need to get a bigger ego if you are gonna go pro mate. Farkin Danny Clark used to brag if he smashed blokes out training.:D

I see Gerard Donnelly in there. He must be 50yrs old now. Pretty handy tri-hard back in the day.

gplama said:
Bah, fark the big time. Jono took out the Doherty Tour GC today!! It was a lovely three stage battle of good vs evil. Good won!

Stage 1/2 results up here: http://dt.aboc.com.au
Good stuff Jono.
happy0144.gif

HTF does he do it? He's like posting FU's in the Ibuprofen thread before and after the race it seems? I think he should dedicate the win to Tony Zackery. Zacks obviously fired him up.
biggrin.gif

classic1 said:
I see Gerard Donnelly in there. He must be 50yrs old now. Pretty handy tri-hard back in the day.
Ha hee! :) He races at Eastern and Southern Vets. I'm pretty sure he's in the 45-50 age group

531Aussie said:
Crikey!!?? There was a stack with a car at a 'closed off' race??? ***********!

http://www.carnegiecycling.com.au/?c=Reports&p=M_Report_db&rid=1751

Glenvale Crs isn't a closed off course.

Also the fact that they allow almost encourage people to ride on the wrong side of the road of an unmarked two way stretch of road is going to be a massive problem for them if this gets investigated fully.

Absolutely amazing to see the speed that A-Grade passed C-Grade (which I was in) and then hearing the THUD and watching the stack of A-Graders bikes as it happened was scary.

531Aussie said:
I'm the world's worst farkin sprinter (no joke!!), but I can grind ok :)
Yeah my spies have told me about your big engine.
tongue.gif
I cant sprint either. You should lead out Parawolf. 1650watts is massive!

Geoff Vadar said:
Yeah my spies have told me about your big engine.
tongue.gif
I cant sprint either. You should lead out Parawolf. 1650watts is massive!

1650!? Fark!... Show me the money.. and the power data in csv to prove it wasn't a 12-11 gear change stomp spike! 1650 for just one reading would still give what, ~1300 over 5 seconds? 10? If you're in A grade at Nat Blvd I know who to shell in the race to win the sprint! ;)

gplama said:
1650!? Fark!... Show me the money.. and the power data in csv to prove it wasn't a 12-11 gear change stomp spike! 1650 for just one reading would still give what, ~1300 over 5 seconds? 10? If you're in A grade at Nat Blvd I know who to shell in the race to win the sprint! ;)
Hmmm yeh I got a spike of 1370 in one of my sprints... I can tell you that was certainly not being produced by me!

Jono L said:
Hmmm yeh I got a spike of 1370 in one of my sprints... I can tell you that was certainly not being produced by me!

That was my PT data jumping across a small black hole into your SRM as I flew past you... I blame that Hardon thing at Kew... Hadron... I meant Hadron!

gplama said:
That was my PT data jumping across a small black hole into your SRM as I flew past you... I blame that Hardon thing at Kew... Hadron... I meant Hadron!
Sure it wasn't a small blue hole?

Jono L said:
I got a 10 second spike of 1800W backing one out after eating spicy food the other night. Had to open all the doors up in the house afterwards.

SBS is showing '2001 a Space Monotony'. At least that's what I think it's called. BORING!

If they are going to show Kubrick movies show Full Metal Jacket.

classic1 said:
SBS is showing '2001 a Space Monotony'. At least that's what I think it's called. BORING!

If they are going to show Kubrick movies show Full Metal Jacket.
Wash your mouth out!

2001 is one of the few Kubrick movies I actually enjoy ..... yes, I'm watching it.:D

PS. I am told the viewing experience is somewhat enhanced if one uses certain mind-altering substances. Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm the veracity of this statement.