The Thread about Nothing....

gplama said:
Harden up old boy. Just give me a few years and I'll be there ripping into you zimmer frame racers.
Yeah, that's what they all say. A couple 35-yr-old regular Tues A-graders got dropped at their first vets race a few weeks ago :p Pissa!

Bitterness.

I just found out my 'Classic1isaFAG' account with photobucket has been closed for uploading obscene material.

Booo
frown.gif

Geoff Vadar said:
Bitterness.

I just found out my 'Classic1isaFAG' account with photobucket has been closed for uploading obscene material.

Booo
frown.gif

Lolz...banned from photobucket as well!!!..bwahahahaha

We need some 'new blood'...Tigger touched on this awhile back, with 680,000 views & only 32,000 replies, we've got a huge readership...it's true, we're a 'guilty pleasure' for many...they all like to look, but not sully themselves by associating with us...yes, koffee Brown, i'm talking to you!....so, its about time some of you farkin lurkers came & said g'day....we've got Vadar on a leash, Classo's put his teeth back in, ozman will keep his 6 inch ***** in his pants & lama & Jono will regale you with tales of anorexia...what?..you want more?...well we've got no farkin steak knives!....so...how about 1st 50 posters get an autographed photo of ma's girls bike?....anyone?...anyone?, Bueller?...Bueller?

531Aussie said:
That's right!! Deal with it!! :p I've found over the years that 6" is enough to touch the bottom with any chick under about 5'6" :D
you mean FIRST 6in is enough :D

Hitchy said:
We need some 'new blood'...Tigger touched on this awhile back, with 680,000 views & only 32,000 replies, we've got a huge readership...it's true, we're a 'guilty pleasure' for many...they all like to look, but not sully themselves by associating with us...yes, koffee Brown, i'm talking to you!....so, its about time some of you farkin lurkers came & said g'day....we've got Vadar on a leash, Classo's put his teeth back in, ozman will keep his 6 inch ***** in his pants & lama & Jono will regale you with tales of anorexia...what?..you want more?...well we've got no farkin steak knives!....so...how about 1st 50 posters get an autographed photo of ma's girls bike?....anyone?...anyone?
OK I'll fess up - have been thoroughly pissing myself of late with some much posting on the TAN. Prolly havent got a whole lot to offer but I should pull my finger out and make an effort.

So g'day - wheres my picture of ma's girls bike:D

Geoff Vadar said:
Bitterness.

Booo
frown.gif
hahahahahahahahahaha

Thats the one with the shopped photo of chinamen who you reckon are me and botto? Good. hahahahahahaha.

SEGFTG said:
Prolly havent got a whole lot to offer but I should pull my finger out and make an effort.

....wot, you think any of us have anything to offer in here?...sheeeesh are you in the wrong place! :D

Hitchy said:
We need some 'new blood'...Tigger touched on this awhile back, with 680,000 views & only 32,000 replies, we've got a huge readership...it's true, we're a 'guilty pleasure' for many...they all like to look, but not sully themselves by associating with us...yes, koffee Brown, i'm talking to you!....so, its about time some of you farkin lurkers came & said g'day....we've got Vadar on a leash, Classo's put his teeth back in, ozman will keep his 6 inch ***** in his pants & lama & Jono will regale you with tales of anorexia...what?..you want more?...well we've got no farkin steak knives!....so...how about 1st 50 posters get an autographed photo of ma's girls bike?....anyone?...anyone?, Bueller?...Bueller?
I want to know which one of you down there is responsible for these things popping up all over the U.S. Is this some sort of reconnaissance for a full scale invasion?

800px-Outback_Steakhouse_CA.JPG

Bro Deal said:
I want to know which one of you down there is responsible for these things popping up all over the U.S. Is this some sort of reconnaissance for a full scale invasion?
The only thing that looks remotely Australian in that image is the blue sky IMO. Feel free to burn it down.

Bro Deal said:
Only if you can explain to me WTF a TGI Fridays is supposed to be?

classic1 said:
I have never been to a TGI Fridays. My knowledge of the chain comes from the parody of TGI in Office Space.

classic1 said:

yeah, they started it....back when they sent us Mel Gibson....but we sent him back marked "not at this address" :D

Hitchy said:
....wot, you think any of us have anything to offer in here?...sheeeesh are you in the wrong place! :D
well by something to offer, all I can really do is try to even up the views vs replys figures and throw in a few thoughts on gheys and cnuts.... cant be to hard I guess!

SEGFTG said:
well by something to offer, all I can really do is try to even up the views vs replys figures and throw in a few thoughts on gheys and cnuts.... cant be to hard I guess!

...Ahhhh, see now you're beginning understand the very essence of TAN!...you do realize theirs a membership ceremony, doncha?

Hitchy said:
...Ahhhh, see now you're beginning understand the very essence of TAN!...you do realize theirs a membership ceremony, doncha?
Why does that conjure up images from films like revenge of the nerds or some ****???

Would it help if I dropped a name!
Whatever happened to Flipper - he was good enough to give me a tow up the hills a few times when i was starting out - he used to turn up here a bit...