The Thread about Nothing....

classic1 said:

This particular day they are playing Nth Melbourne. The Krakouers are playing. Jimmy hadn't long been nabbed for rooting a 15yo girl. Phil had been done for indecent exposure when he got caught taking a **** in the carpark at the races. The Essendon boys let them have it over the fence all day with chants and taunts of 'Penetrator' and Urinator' every time the Krackouers got near them. Joe reckons in the last quarter Jimmy and Phil both spent the whole quarter on the other side of the ground to get away from it. :D

Was DEFINATELY there that day...we used to get into Carlton too, after Maclure got caught 'looking after himself' in the carpark....they had the 'dominator' & the 'mastibater' :D

cs124 said:
mmm...dreaming about a derosa.

currently have 2 nice-ish road bikes so one will have to go first. just need to decide, do i keep the fast one or the pretty one?
classic1 immitating seppos at forums cs124 hangs out at.:p

Sell both and forget the De Rosa. Get a Pegoretti. Dario is oh so dreamy. I call him Dario even though I don't know him.

Hitchy said:
Was DEFINATELY there that day...we used to get into Carlton too, after Maclure got caught 'looking after himself' in the carpark....they had the 'dominator' & the 'mastibater' :D
LOL. I thought it was Dorotich. I spent a day at Carrara listening to the whole crowd yelling out 'sticky fingers' every time Dorotich went near the ball. :p

There was another nasty rumour about Maclure. There is also a story about why sticky fingers was behaving like he was. Check your pm

classic1 said:
LOL. I thought it was Dorotich. I spent a day at Carrara listening to the whole crowd yelling out 'sticky fingers' every time Dorotich went near the ball. :p

There was another nasty rumour about Maclure. There is also a story about why sticky fingers was behaving like he was. Check your pm

...actually, you might be right...in my alcoholic haze, it probably was Doro....we used to give Maclure plenty as well, but farked if I can remember what it was about?....a mate ran into the 'dominator' one night at the 'understand', doing something he shouldn't of, in the pissa...no wonder he hangs around wif 'the king'! :D

Hitchy said:
...actually, you might be right...in my alcoholic haze, it probably was Doro....we used to give Maclure plenty as well, but farked if I can remember what it was about?....a mate ran into the 'dominator' one night at the 'understand', doing something he shouldn't of, in the pissa...no wonder he hangs around wif 'the king'! :D
Dorotich was definitely "the masturbator" (in his car after training IIRC). I worked part time at CFC ~1985-1992 and heard quite a bit of stuff in that time. :D Also some interesting characters frronting the coterie rooms (they had Carlton, Fitzroy and Hawthorn sharing home games there over that period) - John Elliot, Lillian Frank, Joseph Kiss (catholic priest who got done for financial fraud, of all things). And yeah, "The Understand" . . . :eek: god I hated working there!

...I just wrote this really grouse post about how we pinched a premiership photo from the 'understand' & ****** on it....& the night we delivered a 6foot wooden spoon to Elliotts place in Toorak at 4am....& he chased us down the road with a broom...but the farkin thing disappeared...stoopid CF...it'll have to wait for another day! :D

Hitchy said:
.....'bout bloody time you jumped in!...Ma, another piccy please!
Your wish is my command :D , and if you're wondering why I'm up at this hour - just about to head to Sydney to see the dentist (was halfway through a crown prep when I moved to Melb, so going back to get the final crown fitted)

thy-nd-mixtecmplt07.jpg

That's a beautiful frame. I particularly like the rack braze-ons and the finish is gorgeous. I love that colour.
Reminds me of Grange Hermitage for some reason... :)

We played at The Tunnel every Sunday night for over 2 years, between about '95 and '97. Talk about a bazillion ****** footballers and a zillion skanky, tat-riddled, booze-hag, wannabe brownlow blondes, football ****s. :p

roshea said:
Yep (as always). You going?

Are the Meyer's any good on the track? O'Shea / Howard look good for back to back wins.
You living under a rock or what?!?:p

531Aussie said:
We played at The Tunnel every Sunday night for over 2 years, between about '95 and '97. Talk about a bazillion ****** footballers and a zillion skanky, tat-riddled, booze-hag, wannabe brownlow blondes, football ****s. :p
:eek: geez - the number of times I got kicked out of that place (if I was able to convince the bouncers that I was sober enough to get in . . . ).

I don't wanna sound like someone who's fallen for some gimmicky marketing, but I bought some Sidi Genius 6.6s, and there might actually be something to this uber-stiff carbon sole thing. Either that or it's in me head :)

Kennedy is someone who dismisses unnecessary stuff, but super-stiff soles is one thing he's REALLY adamant about. He once asked me to hunt down Duegi Keirin shoes on the net for him, coz he likes the stiff wooden soles. And he sells those Bont shoes, coz he reckons the stiff soles are grouse

roshea said:
:eek: geez - the number of times I got kicked out of that place (if I was able to convince the bouncers that I was sober enough to get in . . . ).

Getting in was usually the hardest bit...you'd generally have to be pretty ****** to get chucked out!....I remember they used to have a 'breathalizer' mchine on the wall.....2 bob to measure your alcohol content...probably a very community minded thought....'cept it had the opposite effect on me & the boys, we'd have contests to se how HIGH we could get the reading!....Short of actually spittin' grog thru the straw, the highest I ever saw was .35....he blew into the thing & it took all his remaining strength...collapsed on the floor, much to the mirth of the lads...duely carried out the door by the bouncers :D