The Thread about Nothing....

...so if I have a piccy I want to use as my avatar...how do I get it down to a 'size' less than the maximum allowed?. I don't have no photo shop thingy. no, I don't wanna send it to anyone, will destroy the 'impact' if anyone else sees it before I 'put it up' :D

Hitchy said:
...so if I have a piccy I want to use as my avatar...how do I get it down to a 'size' less than the maximum allowed?. I don't have no photo shop thingy. no, I don't wanna send it to anyone, will destroy the 'impact' if anyone else sees it before I 'put it up' :D
1) Download + install IrfanView (free, easy to use)
2) Open pic in IrfanView and go to Image - Resize/Resample
3) Make it 80 x 80 (or whatever the maximum dimensions are) and save it
4) Profit

Hitchy said:

Send me your password and I'll sort it out.... ;)

Does this board have any air-line booking services?

A FORMER soldier suffering trauma from his time in the army took a loaded gun into a Brisbane nightclub because he wanted to impress women, a court has been told.

Samuel John Radoll, 21, approached two women in The Met nightclub on October 25 last year and asked them to feel the "awesome" thing he had down his pants, the Brisbane Magistrates Court was told today.

The first woman happily chatted to Radoll, sat on his lap and had her photo taken with him after she discovered he had a gun secreted down the front of his jeans. But the second woman reported him to security personnel, the court was told.

Jeez.. that second chick was a bit of a killjoy. :)

Hitchy said:
Is it the picture in that email going around of the guy who put the homemade cockrings on his sack and knob and has the giant infected scrote? :p

531Aussie said:
Is it the picture in that email going around of the guy who put the homemade cockrings on his sack and knob and has the giant infected scrote? :p

Bugger!...have to look for something else now! :D

Random Twitter profile pic....

crhis2.jpg

"What 'chew lookin at, Willis!?".

Jono L said:
Toos-day night rider, you know.
Thought so. If it's who I'm thinking of, I haven't seen him for ages -- and I know he lurks here, so, g'day........:D

gplama said:
Sensationalist journalism anyone.....?

How those two managed to pull off such a stunt, when no less than 28 years ago a DINGO STOLE A BABY in the harsh Australian outback, is simply amazing.

Now there is talking it up with tact, and then there is talking ****....
Ha.

I thought this bit on durace was a bit daft.
======================
Shimano touts its latest Dura-Ace 7900 group to be the culmination of everything it's learned over the past 35 years, but is it really the best Dura-Ace yet? Cyclingnews finds it to be a definite improvement in some areas – but disappointing in others.
======================
It's good! But bad!

Such succinct cutting edge journalism.

Yeah, try bagging Shimano on the CN forum :p

Like I keep saying: I hope 7900 'explodes' onto the scene, and every wannabe pro hack on Beach Rd buys it, coz it means 7800 will plummet :)

531Aussie said:
Yeah, try bagging Shimano on the CN forum :p

Like I keep saying: I hope 7900 'explodes' onto the scene, and every wannabe pro hack on Beach Rd buys it, coz it means 7800 will plummet :)
Is that what got you banned? :p

I have yet to post ..... let's see if anyone spots who I am when I do. :D

matagi said:
Is that what got you banned? :p
Nah, it's even more farkin pathetic than that. Alls I said was (under my user name of 'I Smash Everyone'), in that goofey thread we were beginning to hijack, something like: "I just want you all to know that I smash everyone." Then, in my second post, I replied to this posted pic of the fat Lampre guy, saying: "jeez, Furlan has let himself go." And that was it! Gornski!! :p

medium_fat%20cyclist.jpg

^^^ I cannot understand why that guy is walking around in that kit ..... was it a joke or a dare or something?

Or is that really you? :D

Hitchy said:
...so if I have a piccy I want to use as my avatar. :D
531Aussie said:
Hitchy said:
Bugger!...have to look for something else now! :D
just in case you weren't joking -- I wasn't joking :)

You've all been warned: pic of a guy's badly infected and swollen scrotum and ****, coz he left homemade cockrings on his bits for ages :D

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll85/registered-user/cockringsondickandsack.jpg