The Thread about Nothing....

Hitchy said:
cid_724B46552CD54C21816C4CCBB569C57.jpg
Klaus attacks and drops the field.

gplama said:
Keep that up and you'll end up with a gu...... front bum!
It's not going to become a regular occurrence, I assure you - much cheaper to cook at home (and easier to control the calories)

Jono L said:

2k flat and its looking orrite. better than two 1/2 bigones for that farkin DuraAce 7900! Kinda funny less than a week ago that dude offed a 7800 groupset (perfect kick, i saw it!) for 2k less!

7am @pool young snapper? I'll be there if the weather holds out.. looking forward to a big one.... If I'm not there then its open season on name calling... and I'll be inside doing two or three spinervals back to back as punishment for being soft.

parawolf said:
Prob wouldn't fit me.... :(

Or would it.. ?

As a TT bike...you could make it fit, the handling characteristics that are essential for your usual roadie aren't as demanding on a pure TT bike, thus 1 fame size either way isn't the end of the world....you'd need 175mm cranks for it though...

Maxwell needs to do the honourable thing & give back #5....as does Stanton at the Bombers....duds, both!...the difference is that Essendon didn't make Stanton captain! :D

Gawd! Do normal people get up this early? :confused:

The only reason I can think of for being awake at this hour is if I was indulging in a passionate interlude with some gorgeous guy. Unfortunately, I'm catching the redder than red eye to Sydney for a conference. :(

Behave yourselves while I'm away. :p

matagi said:
Gawd! Do normal people get up this early? :confused:

The only reason I can think of for being awake at this hour is if I was indulging in a passionate interlude with some gorgeous guy. Unfortunately, I'm catching the redder than red eye to Sydney for a conference. :(

Behave yourselves while I'm away. :p
normal 'cyclists' get up this early go to riding...

Hitchy said:
As a TT bike...you could make it fit, the handling characteristics that are essential for your usual roadie aren't as demanding on a pure TT bike, thus 1 fame size either way isn't the end of the world....you'd need 175mm cranks for it though...

I'd sell the 172.5's and the wheels.

The SRM would swap in and out (or just put in the Ultegra SL cranks i've got also).

parawolf said:
I'd sell the 172.5's and the wheels.

The SRM would swap in and out (or just put in the Ultegra SL cranks i've got also).

Yep get on it.

Coburg a washout today? I got home dry thank god. Had to TT flat stick from Lilydale home while watching the front swoop down over Melb.

0903140015.jpg

gplama said:
Yep get on it.

Coburg a washout today? I got home dry thank god. Had to TT flat stick from Lilydale home while watching the front swoop down over Melb.

0903140015.jpg
Is that Kath Day-Knights home out at Fountain Lakes?

(cool photo tho!)