107 Chris Sutton (Aus)
133 Mathew Hayman (Aus)
146 Mark Renshaw (Aus)
212 Heinrich Haussler (Ger) :)
215 Brett Lancaster (Aus)
231 Baden Cooke (Aus)
225 Mitchell Docker (Aus)

2. Big Tom! :p :D

Although I think I'm going to have to find a new favourite - one with more hair - Tom seems to be thinning out a bit on top (must be all that testosterone)

gplama said:
Flanders Aussie List:

88 Wesley Sulzberger (Aus)
107 Chris Sutton (Aus)
133 Mathew Hayman (Aus)
146 Mark Renshaw (Aus)
212 Heinrich Haussler (Ger) :)
215 Brett Lancaster (Aus)
231 Baden Cooke (Aus)
225 Mitchell Docker (Aus)

I'm surprised Allan Davis didn't get a ride. He'd go ok in Flanders IMO.

Wilchemy said:
Well, I saw Madness . :D
Grouse band. Our House is a grouse, sweet little pop song. And any band that was one The Young Ones is good enough by me. :p

Rik: "excuse me, do you know Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard?"
Lead singer (Suggs): "you hum it..........I'll smash ya face in."

boom tish!

boring-madness.jpg

And a few sheep shaggers:

83 Timothy Gudsell (NZl)
101 Julian Dean (NZl)
218 Hayden Roulston (NZl)

Guddy was last seen on the side of the road in the Tour Down Under with a broken collarbone

The continuing saga of Matagi's radio woes .........

I've just discovered the only station I can tune my clock radio to is Mix101 :eek: all the others are too distorted and static-y :(

Mix101 is a truly **** station (for those who have never listened to it) and those idiot breakfast announcers are irritating enough to drive a person to violence.

Although one advantage (if you can call it that) is that I don't stay in bed too long when the radio comes on, so I guess from that point of view it works.

Later this morning I shall attempt to tune my car radio - but meanwhile I'm off on a ride with a guy from the BV forums that I've never met before. If I don't come back, keep a lookout for dismembered females floating in the bay. :p

Ok, I've made it back in one piece .... but I didn't realise how unfit I was - very sad effort. :eek: (no, I'm not going to tell you my average speed, suffice to say it was pretty tragic :eek: :eek:)

Lots more work needed - but once I have attained a respectable level of fitness, I WILL be organising a TAN ride and you bastards WILL all come along. Don't say you haven't been warned! :p

Who would have thought that Sunday afternoon TV would produce a gem like "World's Most Stupid Criminals" - this stuff is hilarious. :D :D

matagi said:
Lots more work needed - but once I have attained a respectable level of fitness, I WILL be organising a TAN ride and you bastards WILL all come along. Don't say you haven't been warned! :p
Don't worry guys!
I'd reckon you'll have 12 months before said fitness level is achieved :p

Albert 50 said:
Don't worry guys!
I'd reckon you'll have 12 months before said fitness level is achieved :p
Oooh! Low blow! Now you've done it!

cue "Rocky" music and cycling montage ................ :p

matagi said:

Hurry up already.... maybe a TAN ride will be enough to breathe life back into Hitchy..?

Earth to Hitchy...!!?

gplama said:
Hurry up already.... maybe a TAN ride will be enough to breathe life back into Hitchy..?

Earth to Hitchy...!!?
What's wrong with you guys? How come no-one thought of doing a "welcome to Melbourne, Matagi" ride? Huh? I feel all hurt and rejected now. :p

Anyway we can't rush this stuff, OzMan's gotta lose some weight apparently so he can dazzle us with his magnificent physique. :D :eek:

matagi said:
Who would have thought that Sunday afternoon TV would produce a gem like "World's Most Stupid Criminals" - this stuff is hilarious. :D :D
thats what facebook is for tagsi...

matagi said:
What's wrong with you guys? How come no-one thought of doing a "welcome to Melbourne, Matagi" ride? Huh? I feel all hurt and rejected now. :p
When you invite me over to drink all your wine and joyride the Subie, I'll organise a ride. :p

Thylacine said:
When you invite me over to drink all your wine and joyride the Subie, I'll organise a ride. :p
Are you doing anything on the 18th?

Subie club are doing a run to Gippy - if you can get a leave pass and can handle twisties as a passenger without throwing up, I'll take you.

matagi said:
Are you doing anything on the 18th?

Subie club are doing a run to Gippy - if you can get a leave pass and can handle twisties as a passenger without throwing up, I'll take you.

Fark 'car' clubs shite me. The young kid ones especially... 18-20yo's in their shitbox Ford Focuses zipping around packed full of young zit faced nerds.. stopping at servos to open their bonnets.. (yep dickheads, its still in there).

Taking photos of their.. cars stopped, moving, stopped again, oh its moving, quick take a photo! Weeeeeeeeee lets cut people off on the freeway.. oh lols all around.

At least motorbike groups look tough enough that you keep your windows up when they pass. Cars are farking cars, they're designed to get from A to B.

Same could be said about riding bikes I guess... but at least you've got to be fit to get from A to B and home. Blinged up car club members with big fat gunts are ghey.

rant over.

matagi said:
The continuing saga of Matagi's radio woes .........

I've just discovered the only station I can tune my clock radio to is Mix101 :eek: all the others are too distorted and static-y :(

Mix101 is a truly **** station (for those who have never listened to it) and those idiot breakfast announcers are irritating enough to drive a person to violence.

Although one advantage (if you can call it that) is that I don't stay in bed too long when the radio comes on, so I guess from that point of view it works.
Heh. I think I have the world's most unfathomable clock radio. I've still never figured out how to turn it off properly rather than have it go off every 7 minutes in the morning. A general whack of buttons got me by until I eventually got up, until I somehow tuned it to the Muslim station and managed to lock the keypad one morning.
So for six months or so I got woken up by the muezzins hollering away. It was good for my productivity actually, and good practice for the new world order.
Then I just unplugged it. Not so good for my productivity. I think I slept through the new world order.