The Thread about Nothing....

classic1 said:
Nope. lama got it right with the tuckerbag option.
Richard Pratt is a Great Australian IMHO. If it wasn't for one of his brown paper bags I never would have reproduced.
Who's gunna be the first to hit on the mistress when he karks it?
Might have to do a few intervals on Heartbreak Hill perhaps.

stevebaby said:
Richard Pratt is a Great Australian IMHO. If it wasn't for one of his brown paper bags I never would have reproduced.

that might be true, but I guarantee you paid too farkin much for it.

stevebaby said:

Rode past his place on the way home tonight. Camera man and little hottie reporter chick were plonked on their arses on his front nature strip, camera beside them ready to roll.

A little sickening they're paid to do that..

matagi said:
- she just needs her eyebrows done and a decent hairstyle and she'd be passable.
...and get some colour on her face......and lose 40kg....and get rid of the Tom Selleck moushtarka

531Aussie said:
...and get some colour on here face......and lose 40kg....and get rid of the Tom Selleck moushtarka
Not 40kg ...... she's not that fat. Figurewise, she looks like any other woman in her mid-late 40s who doesn't do regular exercise.

Really, all she needs is some basic decent grooming - no she'll never be Miss World, but she didn't hit every branch of the ugly tree either.

gplama said:
Rode past his place on the way home tonight. Camera man and little hottie reporter chick were plonked on their arses on his front nature strip, camera beside them ready to roll.

A little sickening they're paid to do that..
It's actually worse than that - they have been there since Tuesday morning.

531Aussie said:
...and get some colour on her face......and lose 40kg....and get rid of the Tom Selleck moushtarka
Which one are you...Susannah or Trinnie? Or whatever the fark their names were.
I got a shag once, on the strength of my Tom Selleck moustache.
Note...once.:D

You can all laugh at my mo...farkyas all...but one day the 70s will be back and I'll be in clover.
I keep my gold chest medallion carefully polished for the wondrous day.

I watched Russell Brand's Ponderland. The should change the name of the show. I have a suggestion. Russell Brand's an unfunny cnut land.

classic1 said:
I watched Russell Brand's Ponderland. The should change the name of the show. I have a suggestion. Russell Brand's an unfunny cnut land.
He should join up with Lawrence Leung - then we could have "Lawrence and Russell's unfunny adventure"

stevebaby said:
Which one are you...Susannah or Trinnie? Or whatever the fark their names were.
I got a shag once, on the strength of my Tom Selleck moustache.
Note...once.:D

Which public dunny was that at? Tom Selleck mo's tend to go over well at joints like that.

matagi said:
He should join up with Lawrence Leung - then we could have "Lawrence and Russell's unfunny adventure"
I caught about 5 minutes of that the other night. More than enough IMO. To be fair to the bloke I reckon he'd be **** funny..if you were 7 years old.

I thought comediennes were supposed to be funny.

That Brand arsewipe was less funny than cancer. In fact, I reckon you could scientifically prove it.

Sunrise update for Thunder ...... Kochie is wearing some hideous pinstripe job. :D Mel looks like she's had a haircut and obviously read your comments yesterday, because today she's wearing something that looks like a sack - no VPL for you to drool over. :p

classic1 said:
Which public dunny was that at? Tom Selleck mo's tend to go over well at joints like that.
I often wonder what Tom Selleck would like without that mo.

You shouldn't spend too much time in public dunnies ........ all sorts of unsavoury types hang out around there.

george_michael_pic.jpg

oely said:
****ing hilton clarke having his say too.

Has Australia produced a more annoying cyclist?

"We're very disappointed," Clarke said. "We did the work and they took it off us. We're not happy. I don't think we'll put the boys on the front. We'll make it as dangerous as possible I think."
Has Australia produced a more annoying cyclist? Yes. The list is almost inexhaustible!

Its a scary world out there. Dont be afraid to mix things up.

Some Gold from the very special Maria. Gold.

Also, I think I ate some form of pooh just earlier. Crunchy poo. I didnt have the heart to turn them down. It lingers, godorrrmighty it lingers.

Its been emotional.

531Aussie said:
I wish that guy would stop lying to himself about his past. He needs to have a good cry IMO and let it all out. He will never win anything unless he learns to just 'feel' life.

He needs a real coach. Not a numbers man. A coach. There is a big farken difference. Someone who can unlock him.

okbyefornow.