The Thread about Nothing....

Wilchemy said:
From cyclingnews...
I have a vague re-collection that this lass is related to Vader somewhere along the line. Hope she recovers quickly.

Shhhh. She probably doesn't want that publicised.

I'm mates with Moniques husband. Better give him a call tomorrow to see how things are if he's not on a plane to the United Seppos of America. Hope she is ok. Thanks for the heads up Wilchemy.

classic1 said:
Shhhh. She probably doesn't want that publicised.

I'm mates with Moniques husband. Better give him a call tomorrow to see how things are if he's not on a plane to the United Seppos of America. Hope she is ok. Thanks for the heads up Wilchemy.
She's oright. Just a farken scratch.
biggrin.gif
You forgot to put on your seppo anti-over-reaction goggles. Smashed vertabrae in seppoese = 'bit of a bump get back on your bike ya sook' in cnutryvictorianese.

Think she is flying home for surgury. Quite frankly I dont blame her. Ive seen the cranial vacuums that be US "pre-meds" on student exchange. Vast. Emptiness.

I'm just waiting for Bartos to pipe up about how **** the standard of womens racing is and why they cant stay upright lol.
tongue.gif

She rolls with the punches better than most. Hope she gets better soon.
smile.gif

re: Giro TT in Roma....

Wiggin's corners like a steam train down a dirt track.

Lay it FLAT ya bloody le soft cok!

one second. cost ya. suk it wiggo! no risk no reward.

Geoff Vadar said:
She's oright. Just a farken scratch.

Spoke to the other half. He is jumping on a plane to seppotania tomorrow morning. Her shoulder is pretty farked and back sore as anything apparently. I suppose when you crack vertebrae that is to be expected.

classic1 said:
Spoke to the other half. He is jumping on a plane to seppotania tomorrow morning. Her shoulder is pretty farked and back sore as anything apparently. I suppose when you crack vertebrae that is to be expected.
Yeah her Dad's gone too. I dont really know much else other than what you just said. She is moving her arms and legs and her shoulder is major mess. But no doubt she will be back on the track doing her thing in no time.

Had a quick look at recent posts. I agree on the worlds course. Tell trevvvvorow its gheyness personified. Is he rooting the council secretary in geelong or what? ***********.

Geoff Vadar said:
re: Giro TT in Roma....

Wiggin's corners like a steam train down a dirt track.

Lay it FLAT ya bloody le soft cok!

one second. cost ya. suk it wiggo! no risk no reward.

They reckon he was robbed coz some Bogan Telecom car was blocking a corner. He'd be farkin ****** off IMO.

How farkin awesome is Roma? Such a total shithole and so spectacular all at the same time. Amazing place. Northern Italians reckon anything south of Roma is Africa, some reckon Africa starts at Roma.

classic1 said:
How farkin awesome is Roma?
Last time I was there it was remarkable for two things:
1. The best Ice cream anywhere:D
2. Huge piles of dog **** everywhere esp. on the footpath:p

classic1 said:
They reckon he was robbed coz some Bogan Telecom car was blocking a corner. He'd be farkin ****** off IMO.

How farkin awesome is Roma? Such a total shithole and so spectacular all at the same time. Amazing place. Northern Italians reckon anything south of Roma is Africa, some reckon Africa starts at Roma.
Maybe. I saw that. Maybe cost him 1 second but he had a basically dry run and his early cornering (sans rear discus) was poohjabber. Ya gotta lay it on the line always and forever - i hate conservative calculator type athletes. Wiggins is still a gun tho I just wanted him to win. He always gets robbed and I thought this time was his.

Yeah Rome is sick. Glad Menchov got the lollies.

Geoff Vadar said:
Yeah her Dad's gone too. I dont really know much else other than what you just said. She is moving her arms and legs and her shoulder is major mess. But no doubt she will be back on the track doing her thing in no time.

Had a quick look at recent posts. I agree on the worlds course. Tell trevvvvorow its gheyness personified. Is he rooting the council secretary in geelong or what? ***********.

I think they had a different circuit planned originally. Dunno for sure. I think JT may have been involved in the feasibility committee side of things but isn't involved much now that the pollies have taken over and are sticking their big heads in. Again, dunno for sure, I'm speculating. I vaguely know where the circuit is going but it has been years since I spent any time at Geelong so can't remember 100%. The stupid Melbourne start is the one that gets me. All it will promote is how ugly everything is between Melbourne and Geelong and what a great place it would be for dumping wrecked cars and toxic waste. I was going to add dumping **** but they already do that out there. The UCI should blow that dumb idea out of the water and make them hold it in Geelong alone.

46kgToDate said:
Last time I was there it was remarkable for two things:
1. The best Ice cream anywhere:D
2. Huge piles of dog **** everywhere esp. on the footpath:p

3. Thieving Gypos
4. Fat Italian grandmothers squeezing the boys legs and pinching his cheeks on the bus saying 'bellissimo bambino'. (his ash-blonde hair got a bit of attention in Sthn Europe)

stevebaby said:
That was an incredible recovery by Menchov after crashing. :eek:

I still can't work out exactly why he fell off. I looked to slightly change direction to dodge a drain cover or painted surface on the road then 'bang', on his ****. I'll have to watch it in slo-mo.

classic1 said:
I think they had a different circuit planned originally. Dunno for sure. I think JT may have been involved in the feasibility committee side of things but isn't involved much now that the pollies have taken over and are sticking their big heads in. Again, dunno for sure, I'm speculating. I vaguely know where the circuit is going but it has been years since I spent any time at Geelong so can't remember 100%. The stupid Melbourne start is the one that gets me. All it will promote is how ugly everything is between Melbourne and Geelong and what a great place it would be for dumping wrecked cars and toxic waste. I was going to add dumping **** but they already do that out there. The UCI should blow that dumb idea out of the water and make them hold it in Geelong alone.
The whole purpose to winning/getting the farken thing is to grow the sport. Its not about spectators really its about starting to get some of these ****wit eastern Melbourne councils to open their eyes. I dont have a problem with it starting in Melbourne to stroke brumbies big ***** so long as it runs east down to Portsea. Find out what's the story with those councils. We need the peninsula. If we cant get them interested in the worlds then ***********.

Im sick of Geelong. We do enough down there. Its the easy option. Gotta leverage the worlds for something better. Use the worlds to open up some better roads that we can exploit later maybe. Troijan. Trojan. Trujon. Whatever. See if we can use it to butter up a few more municipalities to look a little more kindly on lesser cycling events in future.

**** im tired. bbp i have people everywhere. i could help. unfortunately they all hate me. wankers.

Geoff Vadar said:
I'm just waiting for Bartos to pipe up about how **** the standard of womens racing is and why they cant stay upright lol. ]

][/QUOTE]Don't get me started :p

[url]http://www.blackburncycling.org.au/index.html[/url]

Eilte? Sheesh

stevebaby said:
That was an incredible recovery by Menchov after crashing. :eek:
Yeah, grouse. I love the way he just chucked his bike away to get on the spare. :D My new-to-cycling mates freak out when they see stuff like that. They ring me and go 'off'.

I still reckon the world should start in melbourne, head down beach road, along the esplannade to safety beach, turn left go up white hill road turn left then do a good ol flinders boneo loop go past all the golf course down to sorrento back up the beach front then finish with loops of arthurs and boundary road. Effin spectactular and great racing, we want cadel, rogers, lloydy or so to win yeh???. Plenty of infrastructre just build some more loo's at the top of arthurs.

Jono L said:
I still reckon the world should start in melbourne, head down beach road, along the esplannade to safety beach, turn left go up white hill road turn left then do a good ol flinders boneo loop go past all the golf course down to sorrento back up the beach front then finish with loops of arthurs and boundary road. Effin spectactular and great racing, we want cadel, rogers, lloydy or so to win yeh???. Plenty of infrastructre just build some more loo's at the top of arthurs.
++1