The Thread about Nothing....

Damnit, I had some tasty Friday Show'n'Tell bike pron to show you guys today, but the frikken gruppo I ordered from Italy for some god knows reason is winging it's way to Australia via Cologne and Philadelphia.

:confused:

Thylacine said:
Damnit, I had some tasty Friday Show'n'Tell bike pron to show you guys today, but the frikken gruppo I ordered from Italy for some god knows reason is winging it's way to Australia via Cologne and Philadelphia.

:confused:

Italian grouppos have a compulsory stop over at Franko Cozzo's warehouse when imported... how else are Home and Away stars meant to party?

Man, they're gunna be ****** when they open up the secret compartment and find only bonito flakes.

"Lincoln Lewis's mum Jacqui says she is glad her TV star son is no longer with a girl who would be willing to make a sex tape with him"

Quote of the day... If its not the NRL players screwing up, its their sons, only to be outdone by their wives/mothers coming out with comedic gold like that.

Geoff Vadar said:
"hahahaha...and then and then....we started torturing people....ahhh...good times!!"
We need a Jon Stewart. Instead, we get 'The Chaser' and their idea of political irony is chastising terminally ill kids.

Thylacine said:
We need a Jon Stewart. Instead, we get 'The Chaser' and their idea of political irony is chastising terminally ill kids.
Or we get 'Rove'.

I just do not get that guy.

I just had a pizza called a 'bushranger'.
smile.gif
I liked the name so I purchased one! bang! I dont muck around. big spender and all that. no waghoo steak required.

Was a first for me but I can confirm eating a family sized bushranger is doable and top notch grub. Lots of mushrooms and potato and some form of BBQ sauce. I guess thats what bushrangers eated back in the good ole days.
confused.gif

Might kick back and watch richmond get torn a new backdoor by the doggies. back to basics.

We currently have a very unamusing crop of local comedians.

Ah well, I shall go back to watching Monty Python repeats.

Geoff Vadar said:
I just had a pizza called a 'bushranger'.
smile.gif
I liked the name so I purchased one! bang! I dont muck around. big spender and all that. no waghoo steak required.

Was a first for me but I can confirm eating a family sized bushranger is doable and top notch grub. Lots of mushrooms and potato and some form of BBQ sauce. I guess thats what bushrangers eated back in the good ole days.
confused.gif

Might kick back and watch richmond get torn a new backdoor by the doggies. back to basics.
So does this mean you've finished your treatment at Betty Ford and are back home?

matagi said:
So does this mean you...<snip>....are back home?
Briefly. Who is betty ford? Does she have big tits?
biggrin.gif

Anyway I like Steve Hughes comedy. Not sure how often he comes home though.

I cant stand good news week or any of those other tryhard group quiz show/comedy shows. Boring as bat ****.

Geoff Vadar said:
Briefly. Who is betty ford? Does she have big tits?
biggrin.gif

Anyway I like Steve Hughes comedy. Not sure how often he comes home though.

I cant stand good news week or any of those other tryhard group quiz show/comedy shows. Boring as bat ****.

Yeah, get farkin Rodney Rude on the TV, cnuts.

I just got in so much trouble.
Apparently, previously, people thought I was kinda cool,
but accidentally appreciating their hottie immigrant girlfriends gets you a bit less appreciated.
I don't even know what they're complaining about.
Seriously, I'm well behaved as.

bbp said:
I just got in so much trouble.
Apparently, previously, people thought I was kinda cool,
but accidentally appreciating their hottie immigrant girlfriends gets you a bit less appreciated.
I don't even know what they're complaining about.
Seriously, I'm well behaved as.
Were you appreciating with your hands again?

matagi said:
Nah Rodney Rude was definitely not funny.

Are you some kind of UnAustralian Commie infiltrator trying to undermine our way of life? Fark off back to Russia or Mongolia or where ever it was you came from. Disgraceful.

classic1 said:
Are you some kind of UnAustralian Commie infiltrator trying to undermine our way of life? Fark off back to Russia or Mongolia or where ever it was you came from. Disgraceful.
I came from Melbourne :D