46kgToDate said:
I feel for him too
but,
he made his biggest mistake when he signed with Lotto again
+1000

Anyone got any inside info on why he signed with them again? :confused:

matagi said:
Heya Classo ..... how was the wagyu?

I've been away since Fridee attending to matters family and consequently cut-off from teh internets, otherwise any number of suggestions for wagyu preparation and consumption would have been winging your way ........ including strong hints that I should be invited to dinner :p :D

D'ya know what the marble score was?
No. I doubt it was above an 8.

Bloody tasty bit of steak, although I farked it up slightly. Had the skillet a bit too hot and should have used my griddle skillet, not the flat one. The fat melted like it was supposed to. I've got another bit left and will cook it tonight, either on the griddle iron skillet or on the barbie.

classic1 said:
No. I doubt it was above an 8.

Bloody tasty bit of steak, although I farked it up slightly. Had the skillet a bit too hot and should have used my griddle skillet, not the flat one. The fat melted like it was supposed to. I've got another bit left and will cook it tonight, either on the griddle iron skillet or on the barbie.
If I might make a suggestion .... go the griddle iron skillet, much better temperature control.

Thylacine said:
Sastre will come out and play tonight I reckon.

I hope someone does... it'd be a waste of a good hill if no GC riders go on the attack.

I'm with classo on last nights stage.. yeah it was bike racing, but nothing worth watching. Would have been better to have Astana keep the gap from the Yellow and have Cnutador take it - then he could have defended it all on his lonesome.... pity is that he probably could. That little ******* can TT on any terrain.

The top of tonight's climb is still 70kms from the finish... way too far out. We'll see some wicked descending, maybe a few spectacular stacks, Astana will not want yellow so it'll be up to Saxo or 'lil Carlos to do something - chances are they won't. High chance that Cadel will be off the back if the GC contenders start firing.

matagi said:
If I might make a suggestion .... go the griddle iron skillet, much better temperature control.

Will do. Wish I had gas burners on the stove top though.

classic1 said:
Will do. Wish I had gas burners on the stove top though.

You don't have gas burners on your stove top!?!?!?! :eek:

But ..... but ..... how can you cook like that? :confused:

If you don't have gas in the street, I have two words for you "gas bottles" - it's what I've done for the last fifteen years. In fact, when I was looking at places to rent, gas cooking was right up there with lock up garage. :p :eek:

matagi said:
You don't have gas burners on your stove top!?!?!?! :eek:

But ..... but ..... how can you cook like that? :confused:

If you don't have gas in the street, I have two words for you "gas bottles" - it's what I've done for the last fifteen years. In fact, when I was looking at places to rent, gas cooking was right up there with lock up garage. :p :eek:

It's a pain in the ****. Electric elements are ghey. We have the gas on, just don't have a gas stove.

classic1 said:
It's a pain in the ****. Electric elements are ghey. We have the gas on, just don't have a gas stove.
Well go and get one FFS! How anyone can cook on electric is beyond me - I have done it on a couple of occasions and it only serves to reinforce my view that electricity sucks for cooking.

Who needs wagyu when you have a slow cooker. Red wine beef casserole. $4 worth of gristly chuck steak cooked for 8 hours. Soft as butter, and damn fine with a nice merlot.

Oh and last night's home cooked margarita pizza was magic too. Pizza stones are the shiz!

Crikey... has everyone turned 'GatGHEY' in here after watching the food segments before the tour stages?

Back on topic! Webber - clear run to the finish? Bog it down on the start line and 4th by the first corner?

gplama said:
Crikey... has everyone turned 'GatGHEY' in here after watching the food segments before the tour stages?
Yeah, all this poufy 'gormay' talk is a bit fruity. As Leaping Larry once said: "a recipe is just something that stands between man and food"

gplama said:
Back on topic! Webber - clear run to the finish? Bog it down on the start line and 4th by the first corner?
I've jumped on the bandwagan by watching the last few races. It's good to see him shoving it up all the clueless bogans who said he was ****,

classic1 said:
New speed cameras for Victorian roads

No other democratic society on Earth puts up with more government interference in their lives than what we do in Victoria. Seppos and Europeans don't put up with this level of revenue raising, because that is all it is.

Kew junction tagged for one of these new photo booths... I think I'd clock >60km/h with a strong northerly through there... with no knicks on... it'd make for a good camera shot.

classic1 said:
New speed cameras for Victorian roads

No other democratic society on Earth puts up with more government interference in their lives than what we do in Victoria. Seppos and Europeans don't put up with this level of revenue raising, because that is all it is.

People keep doing stupid sh!t on the roads, why not make 'em pay?

In related news, I got ridden into the gutter this morning by a pr!ck in a gold Fairlane. Caught him at the next light but thought the better of commencing with discussions when I realised who the driver was.

Chopper Read!

cs124 said:
In related news, I got ridden into the gutter this morning by a pr!ck in a gold Fairlane. Caught him at the next light but thought the better of commencing with discussions when I realised who the driver was.

Chopper Read!

You weren't tempted to chew his ear off? :D

He is King of the Bogans.