The Thread about Nothing....

531Aussie said:
I might go up there meself if it doesn't cool down, so if you see a chubby, old bloke going backwards up The Wall, you can get a kick out of smashing me :p

Done. See you there 531Auslow! Wall SHOWDOWN. It's gonna be HOT HOT HOT.

I'll keep an eye out for ya.
I'll most likely go Forrest Rd, 1/20, down The Wall, then up it.

531Aussie said:
I'll keep an eye out for ya.
I'll most likely go Forrest Rd, 1/20, down The Wall, then up it.

I'll have my backpack on like a true plodder, Kosdown dark blue kit. I just snuck a cold coke from the work fridge... time to roll!

Hitchy said:
Jono...when you're home, call around, I've got an idellible texta that we can use to draw an arrow on your forks with "this side down" written next to it! :D....fair dinkum, you've had more changes of skin than Classo's had jocks, in the last 12 mths!

heal soon Bruvver!

Feckin TMI on the duds dude...

Jono's fingers look to be in tact so he's at least one up on Mr hairy palm bandage hands...

I just got back. :p Gord, I faff around like no one!
I didn't get to Olinda until about 10-to-8, and got to the bottom of The Wall at about 8.

531Aussie said:
I just got back. :p Gord, I faff around like no one!
I didn't get to Olinda until about 10-to-8, and got to the bottom of The Wall at about 8.

I was in Olinda at 7.. pulled the pin on dropping down and up the Wall.. coooooked legs from smacking the 1in20. Had a blast ripping down and got home just on dark. 94kms for the day - hopefully these kms are making my endurance better as I'm not getting any skinnier!

So the mrs took the ticket I won to see Cadel... went to the show, got my freakin book signed. I should have printed that alternative cover I made for it a few months back. :rolleyes:

swampy1970 said:
Feckin TMI on the duds dude...
skidmarks.jpg

Is that a UK or US gallon? :) Jeez, getting them mixed up must give you the sh'its!
If I drank that much beer I'd be gaining about half a stone (that's showing my age and Colonial links, hey?! :)) a week, rather than staying roughly the same weight.

Has anyone ever got their drink bottles mixed up during a ride and poured their sugary electrolyte drink over their head and face? Try riding the last 50km with sticky hair and eyes. :p

No. I'd much rather some chick p1ss on me that have castor sugar and Staminade in my hair and eyes :p