The Thread about Nothing....

gplama said:
I can't capture the colour of this on the iGhey phone, it is auto correcting out the orange.
This is going to be massive.

"How long can you tread water?" :p

gplama said:
I'm on top of a hill in Kew... almost near the old nut house.. safe as houses here... I hope! Its getting a little loud!

:eek::eek: :cool:
Looks like it's concentrated north of us - not particularly loud here.

Might be a good idea to get anything vulnerable under cover though - there is a thunderstorm warning out with damaging hail.

gplama said:
Just saw a nice bolt hit the ground down your way from our back window. Had an S bend in it too.... then BANG.
We had an insan-o bolt somewhere ridiculously close to our joint. Flash and bang in the same nano-second and the circuit breaker tripped so we lost all power. LOOUUD!!

but very cool

swampy1970 said:
Thankfully the only side effects noticed thus far are weight gain and added sacrasm.

Smoky Mountain... Supposed to be going out in that neck of the woods sometime next year. For some reason some family members want to drive there - it's fecking 2,500miles on way. Fcuk that. LOL

Bring a bike, good climbing to be found here.

The official 2010 TAN Dead Pool

Pick a celeb/famous person you think will die in 2010. First death wins!

Cut and paste, add your name and famous person you want to...I mean think will die.

Dead Pool List

classic1 - Margaret Thatcher

classic1 said:

Cut and paste, add your name and famous person you want to...I mean think will die.

Dead Pool List

Good one.......oh, you said "think" not wish or hope.

Dead Pool List

matagi - Phil the Greek (the bloke wot is married to the Queen)

wattsy_rules said:
Hey you lot...been a while. :eek:

Thylo, still got the bike, although haven't ridden it for a while. Still love it though and hoping I ride it much more in 2010. Had a motorbike accident through 2009 and was nearly fertiliser. All good now although taking life a little slower.

Was thinking about doing up my old mountain bike and replacing the groupset and brakes with something new...any ideas? Currently has old Magura rim brakes and Shimano LX groupset.

Anywho, I hope you're all well and recovering from Christmas...
Nice to see you back.

Dunno about groupset, but you should look at Paul's Motolite V-brakes. They're the ones I have on my mixte - insane stopping power. The only issue would be the enormous leverage they put on the stays.

Dead Pool List

Jono L- Keith Richards (surely)

Keith Richards died years ago ..... that's his embalmed corpse we've been seeing for the last 20 years.

If I was one of his relatives, I'd sue the undertaker for doing such a **** job. :p

Dead Pool List

cs124 - Barrack Obama (some nut job with a gun will get him)

Dead Pool List

Lord Leigh - Bert Newton

classic1 said:
The official 2010 TAN Gunt Pool

Pick a celeb/famous person you think will gunt up in 2010. First Oprah interviewwins!

Cut and paste, add your name and famous person you want to...I mean think will gunt up.

GuntPool List

fat_celebs_tom_crue.jpg

fixed

another one just came to me...

Dead Pool List

Lord Leigh - Bert Newton
cs124 - Floyd Landis (prescription drugs and Jack Daniels)