The Thread about Nothing....

Thylacine said:
No, it's so we can oogle boobies, under the guise of some dude with intimacy issues that he's trying to resolve by showing us said boobies.

It's really quite complex. I wouldn't expect you to get it.

:D
Ahh, right. :p

Just spent a week in Oman. Yes, I had to look it up too.
Her indoors put her hand up once too often after too many chardonnays at a charity ball.:rolleyes: Points to make about life in Oman:

On the negative side::(
  • You can't drink, smoke, have sex unless married, gamble or ride bikes.
  • You definitely can't say bad things about the Sultan.
  • Its not much fun being a woman there
  • you need to pray 5 times a day
  • you take your life in your hands eating in a restaurant
  • you can't drink the water
  • flies get in your dates if you're a bedouin
On the positive side (if you are an Omani man)::D

• The streets are clean
  • You can get lots of really good stuff cheaply at the Souq
  • When you turn 18 the Sultan gives you house and land package
  • There is virtually no crime
  • If you are caught speeding you get a fine (it never gets any worse)
  • There are camels, rocks, sand, oil and Frankinsense
  • You are expected to spend a lot of time hanging around with your mates
  • The Sultan is a pretty good influence
  • Riding a quad bike (very fast standing up) on dunes in the desert is almost a mystical experience and you get to do it quite a lot
  • The coffee is weird but good
  • The restaurants have the most awesome pakistani food - you just have to share it with flies and eat off filthy tables.
  • bottled water is everywhere and very cheap
  • petrol 25 cents a litre
Interesting to visit.

Cyclone Magda intensifies off WA

ACTIVITY-394.jpg

Did you happen to catch Princess Leia on Pamela Connolly's pschyo session last night?
Lets just say any ambition to use the force got left in hyperspace about 23 eleventybrazilian light years away.

lmb.jpg

carrie_fisher_5397463.jpg

LordLeighGungie said:
Did you happen to catch Princess Leia on Pamela Connolly's pschyo session last night?
Lets just say any ambition to use the force got left in hyperspace about 23 eleventybrazilian light years away.

lmb.jpg

That's worthy of entry into the "spank bank."

Apparently, following the sucess of the original Star Wars and all the celebrating that followed (food and booze) THAT body was only regained after lots of cocaine, speed and the usual lack of food...

... hmmm, maybe that should be my new diet.

Tomorrow is Friday.

There used to be a Friday tradition around here - The Friday thylo pron update.

I'm a traditional bloke and this tradition needs to be brought back.

classic1 said:
Tomorrow is Friday.

There used to be a Friday tradition around here - The Friday thylo pron update.

I'm a traditional bloke and this tradition needs to be brought back.

Traditional as in "traditionally built"? " :p

I agree, Tigger has been very lax in this regard in recent times - c'mon Thylo, stop sooking about your leg and give us some piccies.

matagi said:
Traditional as in "traditionally built"? " :p

I agree, Tigger has been very lax in this regard in recent times - c'mon Thylo, stop sooking about your leg and give us some piccies.

It's the holidays and I'm moping about my leg. A man need a hobby. It's weird having a patch of leg with no feeling. *poke*

I sent a bike off last friday but it was the one that bit me in the leg. I suspect it cannot be photographed, nor it's reflection appear in mirrors. :eek:

How about some gore instead?

:eek:

Revolution 6 (including the final of the 73rd Melbourne Cup on Wheels)

After the success of last month’s Australian Madison Championships, held at a sold-out DISC, Cotter Pin, the promoters of the Revolution track cycling events, has decided to move the sixth instalment of the innovative concept from Hisense Arena to the more intimate confines of DISC.

Isn't PR awesome. "After the success", "sold-out DISC", "innovative concept".... all to describe the fact they're failing to pull the crowds and Hisense is too expensive. But don't let that stop the positive spin!

Watch for the the 70yo+ carpet bowling team in miniskirts for mid-field entertainment.

gplama said:
Isn't PR awesome. "After the success", "sold-out DISC", "innovative concept".... all to describe the fact they're failing to pull the crowds and Hisense is too expensive. But don't let that stop the positive spin!

Watch for the the 70yo+ carpet bowling team in miniskirts for mid-field entertainment.

In a lot of ways track cycling has gone backwards. Less Open events, lower number of entries, rubbish crowds, few internationals racing in Open events. They should be able to fill Hisense easily. Track cycling is as spectator friendly sport as it gets. I suppose when they keep it a massive secret or run it mid week they are always going to struggle to get people in the door.