The Thread about Nothing....

matagi said:

As if I wasn't depressed enough around my birthday.

Now, just because Vadar had to post up some namby-pamby poofty ambient indie drizzle to ruin my day, I have to restore it with some late 80's britcore hip-hop!

His album was finally put up on iTunes now too, so me's a very appy chapp-e, init?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86eI6u_gbrM&feature=related]YouTube - undercover anarchist[/ame]

gplama said:
A device that Classo, Hitchy, paulambry, and me keep our pubes neat with.... anyone else to add to the list?
The technical term for such a gathering is a circle-groom.

holy sh1tfcuksh1t. I am out of the loop in a major way. I just discovered whilst browsing PBK for the first time in eons that you can buy white shoes for $540 (reduced!) and pedals for $840 (reduced ofcourse).

thank fark they are reduced. :eek: I mean I knew it is was out of control but when did it get this bad?

What about the poor struggling aussie battler like me? :confused:

VadarStrikesBack said:
holy sh1tfcuksh1t. I am out of the loop in a major way. I just discovered whilst browsing PBK for the first time in eons that you can buy white shoes for $540 (reduced!) and pedals for $840 (reduced ofcourse).

thank fark they are reduced. :eek: I mean I knew it is was out of control but when did it get this bad?

So I type in "White thongs" in Google Images to post you some bogan cycling shoes.... the result wasn't as expected, and I'm now too distracted to revise the search.

In about 8 hours when Nev puts his guitar down and finishes swatting away drunk bogan chicks, he'll pipe in with "500 bucks!?!? I got my white Sidis for free out of a dumpster behind bicycle recycle!"

gplama said:
So I type in "White thongs" in Google Images to post you some bogan cycling shoes.... the result wasn't as expected, and I'm now too distracted to revise the search.

I did the same search myself. Classic1's ex missus just keeps popping up doesnt she! thongwrong indeed.

thongWrong.jpg

VadarStrikesBack said:
I did the same search myself. Classic1's ex missus just keeps popping up doesnt she! thongwrong indeed.

How is the bag going? I bumped into your ex last week, he sends his love.

speedo.jpg

* safety tip - never type 'hairy greek man' into google images. My eyes may never recover

Qinghai stage 1-
Night before= 4 explosive *****, ankle spray narrowly avoided, nothing like a gut clutching explosive spray.

Todays race, **** racing, I need to ****, arrgghghh, thank god for immodium keeping my knicks clean for 4 hours of riding at 2500-3400 altitude. god damn it someone give me some oxygen and a roll of toilet paper already.

300px-Poochootrain.JPG

Poo Choo Train's layin' down its tracks
With a [Poo Choo] all the way and back!
Poo Poo Train is my favorite thing,
Spreading Christmas joy as we ride and sing!
(...)
Christmas time wouldn't be the same
Without hugs and kisses and a Poo Choo Train.

matagi said:
Righto, listened to it through to the end ..... still waiting for the awesome chorus.

Ease up. I'm just an innocent turtle trying to make a few friends in this world. I'm not sure 'awesome' was my taxonomy of choice. Lyrically or otherwise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2evLANsE]YouTube - my cat and turtle[/ame]

VadarStrikesBack said:

Ha! The cool kids don't go to PBK no more; 'we' go to Chain Reaction, Wiggle, Ribble or Total Cycling

Thylacine said:
In about 8 hours when Nev puts his guitar down and finishes swatting away drunk bogan chicks, he'll pipe in with "500 bucks!?!? I got my white Sidis for free out of a dumpster behind bicycle recycle!"
Ha!!
I got my last pair for $200 off a mate who wore them once! And I'm gettin so desperate these days that I'd be HAPPY to have to swat away bogan chicks, especially skinny ones in tight Fagerges

Jono L said:
Qinghai stage 1-
Night before= 4 explosive *****, ankle spray narrowly avoided, nothing like a gut clutching explosive spray.

Todays race, **** racing, I need to ****, arrgghghh, thank god for immodium keeping my knicks clean for 4 hours of riding at 2500-3400 altitude. god damn it someone give me some oxygen and a roll of toilet paper already.
And yooz guys, and all me mates, laugh at me for not leaving the house until I've finished all my dumping, even if it means not riding until 5pm....even on weekends!! :D Me mates can't figure out why I can't simply get up at 8am and go riding right away!!!!