The Thread about Nothing....

thunder said:
Sheela na Gigs (or Sheela-na-Gigs) are figurative carvings of naked women displaying an exaggerated vulva.

bz-she.jpg

I reckon I know that girl

classic1 said:
Speaking of music....

That farkin Skoda wagon ad is pissing me off. Nearly as much as Vadars beloved Sizzler ads from last year. Fark off bluebirds, fark off Skoda. I would not buy that Skoda thing if it was half price the frucking ad has peed me off so much.
Sizzler, what a memory of the 90's,

why the fck were they advertising in victoria?

Classo, did you meet your misses in the all-u-can-eat section?

I nearly fell off me couch last night when Liggett said that Ballan was "hammering his Easton wheels"!! Their 'equipment' chat usually never goes beyond, "Those bikes are carbon fibre, as are those wheels, which are also aerodymanic." Then Phil might chyme in with, "Yes, and he's riding in the big chainring." I reckon they've got no idea how much us regular peanuts are into the stuff! Either that, or they just don't give a stuff

Deno stripped of Father of the Year 2007 title! That's unAustralian! How can fathering another child strip him of this title? Bah!

662039-kerri-anne-hamilton.jpg

The Hat Studio, taking the focus off your funbags since 1926.

That reminds me of an email a friend sent me a while ago

Went along the lines of....

When I was in my teens, I wanted a girl that was funny and popular.
When I was in my 20's I wanted a girl that was great in bed and loved a good night on the town.
When I was in my 30's, I wanted a girl with a social conscience and an interesting job.

When I got to my 40's, I just wanted a girl with big tits.

:(

Two weeks into the tour, and I think it's the first time I've heard Paul and Phil mention the name "Menchov".

Thylacine said:
That reminds me of an email a friend sent me a while ago

Went along the lines of....

When I was in my teens, I wanted a girl that was funny and popular.
When I was in my 20's I wanted a girl that was great in bed and loved a good night on the town.
When I was in my 30's, I wanted a girl with a social conscience and an interesting job.

When I got to my 40's, I just wanted a girl with big tits.

:(
All of those attributes put together describe Classo right now. 'Cept he's a boy.

I wish to lodge an official complaint about TV program schedules ...... what twisted bastid schedules the IOM TT highlights and the TdF highlights so that they overlap?

AND ...............

What in heaven's name are you guys doing with the trackbacks? :confused::rolleyes::p

matagi said:
I wish to lodge an official complaint about TV program schedules ...... what twisted bastid schedules the IOM TT highlights and the TdF highlights so that they overlap?
Amen to that.

Did anyone find out what was with the sponsorship signage on the Isle of Man broadcast?

Moving forward, I think I'm gunna want to stick pins in my eyes rather than listen to the farken drivel coming from the gaping mouth of our politicians. Five weeks of weasel words. God help us. :(:mad:

classic1 said:
I like Hors. I better check it out.

you like whores, that is with a "w" and an "e".

I know, it is tuff when misses Classo is in Moe Her Majesty's Royal Penitentiary.