The Thread about Nothing....

thunder said:
you like whores, that is with a "w" and an "e".

I know, it is tuff when misses Classo is in Moe Her Majesty's Royal Penitentiary.
I was actually referring to your mum

thunder said:
Mum says "Hi Classo, perhaps you can last longer than 2 minutes next time"
Not my fault. Your mum puts out more suction than an industrial vacuum cleaner.

classic1 said:
Not my fault. Your mum puts out more suction than an industrial vacuum cleaner.
yep, my sister has the genes also, golfball thru a garden hose.

Do you want a shot at the sis' too?

Thylacine said:
Two weeks into the tour, and I think it's the first time I've heard Paul and Phil mention the name "Menchov".

Well, given the fact that he's done absolutely nothing until yesterday is pretty much appropriate....

Someone teach Andy Schleck how to put a chain back on. It comes to something when the most exciting thing in a massive Pyrenean stage is triggered by someones chain throwing a wobbler.

Even tagsi would be calling Contador a TOTAL CNUT today after his attack last night.

Someone hook the cnut off the road on the next descent..... how about we pay Fabian to do it?

swampy1970 said:
Someone teach Andy Schleck how to put a chain back on. It comes to something when the most exciting thing in a massive Pyrenean stage is triggered by someones chain throwing a wobbler.

Good day in the Specialized PR department.

"I ride Specialized" - But it drops chains.
"I ride Specialized" - But everyone hates me.

gplama said:
Even tagsi would be calling Contador a TOTAL CNUT today after his attack last night.

Someone hook the cnut off the road on the next descent..... how about we pay Fabian to do it?

Contador was already full sprint when Shrek unshipped his chain. Not sure about you but when I'm going full spuds then small analytical things like noting the position of failed bike bits takes second tier to making sure I stay on the road and don't crash into folk. Besides, it's a mechanical.... If Andy had fallen off that'd be a different story.

... and it's not like Saxobank waited for the folks who had mechanical issues on the cobbles when Cancellara was pounding away on the front.

Karma.

As Hinault said "sh1t happens."

Contador is sure to face a bigger test from the enraged Schleck on the road to Pau tomorrow, but will perhaps take consolation from the thoughts of some respected Tour veterans. Asked for their opinion on the incident, Laurent Jalabert, Bernard Thévenet and Bernard Hinault all described Schleck's incident as an inescapable part of racing and said they were looking ahead to see how Contador and Schleck will respond.

But one this is for sure, the way Schleck was climbing it made Pantani and Armstrong at his best look decidedly slow. Someone ate their Weetabix this morning.

gplama said:
Good day in the Specialized PR department.

"I ride Specialized" - But it drops chains.
"I ride Specialized" - But everyone hates me.

Swap SRAM for Specialized...
... maybe it was the fault of the super wizzo hi-tech overprice too shiney for use on a road bike, rear mech with pully wheels bigger than most sprockets. Looking at the footage of Shrek and his chain mishap the rear mech seems to through a wobbler before the chain jumps off.

More overhyped needless rubbish
saxo_bank_s_works_tarmac_sl3_derailleur_rear_2_600.jpg

gplama said:

How much time did Schleck put into Contador and his busted wheel on the cobblestone stage?

I agree with everything swampy said, both on Contador/Menchov/Sanchez not waiting and the SRAM fail. Which probably means Vadar reckons I am now a total gheybo felcher.

In any case Schleck was gonna have to drop Contador coz he will get pwned in the TT. It hasn't seemed likely to my eyes.

A mates missus was riding for an SRAM sponsored team in the States. They had heaps of problems with it at the time. Apparently they resolved much of it, but he bagged the hell out of the stuff.

On related issues, Sherwin is such an Armstong felcher he parrots the 'Contador is evil' party line so much that it makes me feel ill. Even fanboi Liggett isn't as bad as the Ugandan slave driver.

2010 Tour de France - part I - The Big Picture - Boston.com

These need new captions

t11_24222139.jpg

Farrar states "Oooh these nettles really hurt''

t13_24222323.jpg

When interviwed Hinault stated "We used to race until our eyeballs bled - Vandevelde has restored my faith in Seppos at the tour".

t15_24223955.jpg

A cyclist receives assistance from a medic after a crash along stage 2 of the Tour de France July 5, 2010 in Spa, Belgium. (Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

WTF - You can't describe Robbie McEwan as a cyclist - Fail - write out a thousand times "I must do better with my captions".

t16_24161409.jpg

Pinions and wheels of Radioshack bicycles at the hotel hosting the US cycling team of US Lance Armstrong on July 1, 2010 in Ridderkerk, outside Rotterdam.

Pinions - WTF - who brought a mountain bike???