The Thread about Nothing....

gplama said:
The chick on the right of the photo runs a higher PSI in her jubulars than the one on the left:

2010_tour_de_france_stage15_andy_schleck_laura_antoine_podium_girls1a.jpg

That's because she used to be a he...

That Michelin moment was brought to you by Prolite DD's

So, after watching todays stage on the big tele in hi-def, it looks as though a combination of that retarded pulley cage on the rear mech and about 4 links too many in the chain caused his woes.
He goes on the attack, gets the gap in a stupid big gear and then goes for an even smaller sprocket and then the pulley wheels seem to jam against the sprockets, the rear mech throws a wobbler such that the back wheel hops off the deck and the chain drops off the front chainring.

That chain looks slacker than a ho's cootchie on dollar night... So slack that it really does look like things would grate together and that pulley cage is just retardedly far back. There has to be next to no tension on the chain.

I guess noone actually told schleck that bushingless roller chains are actually more efficient under tension... Plus with a few less links the drivetrain will be lighter.

Okay, so that seeing I'm going to be awake at midnight anyway probably, this stage is probably going to be one worth staying up for, yeah?

I mean assuming someone doesn't push Schleck off or something so Contador will know when to attack.

swampy1970 said:
... the rear mech throws a wobbler such that the back wheel hops off the deck and the chain drops off the front chainring...
Saw the hop in air - thought it was cause rather than effect. Well spotted Mr Swampy.

Just how classo likes 'em....

Lindsay Lohan's gonna have a hard time staying clean behind bars -- TMZ has learned she will only be allowed to shower every other day once she checks into Lynwood Correctional Facility tomorrow.

Filthy!

gplama said:
Even tagsi would be calling Contador a TOTAL CNUT today after his attack last night.

Someone hook the cnut off the road on the next descent..... how about we pay Fabian to do it?
No, I'd call him a filthy little c*ck sucker actually.

However, it seems the consensus is that he wasn't obligated to wait (if I have interpreted subsequent contributions correctly). I will therefore save my invective for another day.

matagi said:
No, I'd call him a filthy little c*ck sucker actually.

Approved choice of words. 4.5/5 stars.

And while on the theme of meatpopsicles....

CadelOfficial: 11k uphill start to tday's #TdF stage. Err....any comments about a hard day will be an understatement.... #whencaniridepainfree

When can you ride pain free? Awwwwww Cuddllleeess.. You can ride pain free when you stop the not-so subtle hints as to why you're out the arrrse of the tour. You're a good rider Cadel, shut up and ride. Pop over to OzCycling to see the interview with Wiggo - he's honest about his shieet form.

Can anyone else name a sport/entertainment profession where people get away with this kind of biteahcing and moaning?

Screw the Large Hadron Collider. If Cadel and Jana Rawlinson had a baby, it'd create a blackhole. Not even light could reach escape velocity from the clutches of its massive amounts of negative mass.

As much as I can't stand the 'HTFU' 'take a cement suppository' comments that are thrown around - I think they're more than appropriate for Cuddles in his time of need.

Unless Andy had to **** 6 times within 1 hour of his immodium wearing off then he's got naaarrrthing to complain about!

Ha, seriously though, I rekun ****ador is full a ****.

Also, Qinghai is absolutely stunning, worth hanging on each day in the gruppetto just for the scenery

gplama said:
Can anyone else name a sport/entertainment profession where people get away with this kind of biteahcing and moaning?

Tennis
Australian Rules Football
Swimming
F1
Soccer
Soccer
Soccer x eleventy billion more times
Athletics (especially sprint events)

There are some to start with