The Thread about Nothing....

I'm non-committal because I am unimaginative and can't grasp the possibilities. I am a long time out of it so probably don't have anything relevant to say, or if I do its been said before. And I am naturally cautious. It's not a no, or a yes.

VadarStrikesBack said:
I actually thought I was 2 or 3 years early! I was trying hard to be a cnut lol. :p
Next year I will really give it to you big time. Especially if your not racing.

I am very immature for my age.

classic1 said:
I am very immature for my age.

Its all an act with you though I reckon. I am genuinely immature. In fact the only person I have actually met in my lifetime more immature than me is Brendan Fevola. The other one is Fraser Gehrig. :D

classic1 said:
I'm non-committal because I am unimaginative and can't grasp the possibilities. I am a long time out of it so probably don't have anything relevant to say, or if I do its been said before. And I am naturally cautious. It's not a no, or a yes.

You have a young family and a busy job. Same goes with thylo. Its not really practical.

Having said that you both spend approximately 4127.3 hours a year on the internet reading trash 'wroted' by idiots and wondering why they dont know as much as you do...

So yeah it could go either way.

Ozman,

I once had a chick start talking to me at the pool (we were swimming laps in the same lane). The pool was a full 50m but had a divider in place to make it 25m. Anyway after a while the lifeguards started getting ready to move the divider and make it full 50m length. This chick turns to me when we both at the end of the lane and goes "I have to get out now. I can only do 25m laps. 50m is too far for me."

This might sound a bit sexist but sometimes I think chicks tend to 'defeat themselves' for some reason. :confused:

VadarStrikesBack said:
You have a young family and a busy job. Same goes with thylo. Its not really practical.

Having said that you both spend approximately 4127.3 hours a year on the internet reading trash 'wroted' by idiots and wondering why they dont know as much as you do...

So yeah it could go either way.

Yeah, but I have the telly on at the same time. I am learning stuff. cyclingforums and 20 to 1. My intelecktool cup runneth over.

VadarStrikesBack said:
Its all an act with you though I reckon. I am genuinely immature. In fact the only person I have actually met in my lifetime more immature than me is Brendan Fevola. The other one is Fraser Gehrig. :D

You know Fev and Gehrig? ahahahahaahahah

dumb&dumber.jpg

VadarStrikesBack said:
"....at least one was sticking to the stereotype."

hahaha good jibe!

yeah, the first run of that was "He must have been one of those city types, country people are rarely so rude." But that really would have offended a number of my concrete-loving-grid-lock-sitting friends.... :)

I read that whole post again tonight... its all a bit me me me, I could dish out a half decent write up across the whole event, but that isn't my responsibility.

I still have to get a real TT frame under my choad. If only smashing cnuts was worth real coin, I'd be rubbing it up against a P4. Hmmmmm nice.

classic1 said:
Yeah, but I have the telly on at the same time. I am learning stuff. cyclingforums and 20 to 1. My intelecktool cup runneth over.
Oh ****. First time since returning to our ocean girt shores have I had the poor luck of finding myselff on the couch stuck with bert and 20/1. It's just that **** but I can't look away. arrghh. I feel like as bad as Ma getting hot for Kochy in the mornings

gplama said:
I read that whole post again tonight... its all a bit me me me, I could dish out a half decent write up across the whole event, but that isn't my responsibility.

I bet Cain reads your blog too. Good. :p

gplama said:
:eek: I'd hope you're not an expert at that yourself.... well.. on dude parts.
Hmmm memory from Amsterdam is fuzzy,
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljldVFRk6o]YouTube - Homers Night Out[/ame]

VadarStrikesBack said:
I bet Cain reads your blog too. Good. :p

hhahaha, piisssser. He's a great bloke, as soon as we pulled up on Sunday I was over for a chat with him, met with a handshake. I'd love to sneak a power meter under him, he'd be cranking out some wattages to move his 6footsomething unitness through the air. And those Trinity bikes are sexy, well, until Jan 1st next year :)

gplama said:
I told you the shaved ones are the cleanest!
The next morning

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1wzQNzttSk]YouTube - Predator oneliner ugly motherfucker[/ame]

Jono L said:
Oh ****. First time since returning to our ocean girt shores have I had the poor luck of finding myselff on the couch stuck with bert and 20/1. It's just that **** but I can't look away. arrghh. I feel like as bad as Ma getting hot for Kochy in the mornings

I'm farking spewing coz I found out late that 'The Animal' with Rob Schneider was on the other channel. Quality fillum that one.

Just watching the highlights from the Tour de Pomgolia.

Firstly, how retarded was the last few hundred metres to the finish on the stage that Henderson won?

Secondarily, they are interviewing pommie bike riders. Fark me, is it a prerequisite that you have to be an ugly farker before they give u a racing licence in the UK? Swampy can probably answer that one.

Tertiarially finally, can any of the cnuts speak English?

classic1 said:
Firstly, how retarded was the last few hundred metres to the finish on the stage that Henderson won?

Secondarily, they are interviewing pommie bike riders. Fark me, is it a prerequisite that you have to be an ugly farker before they give u a racing licence in the UK? Swampy can probably answer that one.

Tertiarially finally, can any of the cnuts speak English?
Firstly, yes, high coefficient of retardation.

Secondly, see-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1wzQNzttSk]YouTube - Predator oneliner ugly motherfucker[/ame]

Thirdnest, no.