The Thread about Nothing....

Fourthsilly, that Skoda ad sucks dogs balls but luckily I can fast forward through it.

Fifthly, just watched Haussler pwn them in a time bonus sprint. Haussler at about 50% of his form is a better bike rider than nearly all the Australian team going to the world championships.

classic1 said:
Fifthly, just watched Haussler pwn them in a time bonus sprint. Haussler at about 50% of his form is a better bike rider than nearly all the Australian team going to the world championships.
I bet even you must have more endurance the HouseMan at the moment though, he finished the stage so far down they had to whip out the sundial to work out the time gap

secondarily, if you add a unibrow, wingnut ears, chopsies, a big dicksnozz and an anal tickler under the bottom lip.... you have your average pomgolian pro

predator.jpg

If someone could photoshop Paul Wellers hair on Preda-pommie-tor it would be a perfect representation

Jono L said:
I bet even you must have more endurance the HouseMan at the moment though, he finished the stage so far down they had to whip out the sundial to work out the time gap

He was in the break yesterday.

classic1 said:
He was in the break yesterday.
And? Porte and Albasini were in the GC break while Houseman was back getting a perm in bunch the day before. Aint mean sheeeet.

Jono L said:
And? Porte and Albasini were in the GC break while Houseman was back getting a perm in bunch the day before. Aint mean sheeeet.

Maybe his hair needed a touch up because he had split ends. I wish I could get a perm

VadarStrikesBack said:
Ozman,

I once had a chick start talking to me at the pool (we were swimming laps in the same lane). The pool was a full 50m but had a divider in place to make it 25m. Anyway after a while the lifeguards started getting ready to move the divider and make it full 50m length. This chick turns to me when we both at the end of the lane and goes "I have to get out now. I can only do 25m laps. 50m is too far for me."

This might sound a bit sexist but sometimes I think chicks tend to 'defeat themselves' for some reason. :confused:
HA! :) Was she one of those people who stop after each lap for a rest?

gplama said:
hhahaha, piisssser. He's a great bloke, as soon as we pulled up on Sunday I was over for a chat with him, met with a handshake. I'd love to sneak a power meter under him, he'd be cranking out some wattages to move his 6footsomething unitness through the air. And those Trinity bikes are sexy, well, until Jan 1st next year :)

It was a good little blog post. A good report. But it wasnt the story. The story for me was how upset you really felt. But you chose to hide that on your blog. And only allude to it here.

Your job isnt to tell the event. Its to share and convey the emotion.

A blog is a choice. Do I open myself up and let the world see me bleed? If the answer is no I cant go that far then why blog?

If you try for a half way house it will never work. Its not about abusive rants either. Some days are glorious and others are dire. Take us to the place your mind goes on that day and make us feel. If its anger then let it be so. You can always return to your blog days later with a more centered view.

Its only through relating to your emotions that we can feel a sense of 'truth' in your words. From truth comes a respect. From respect comes a willingness to read further. People listen.

(I'm not trying to talking "at" you I'm just babbling on. :)) Bed time I think.

531Aussie said:
HA! :) Was she one of those people who stop after each lap for a rest?

Yeah. One of those ones. But she had big tits. For some reason I let chicks with big tits get away with just about anything. It's shameful.

classic1 said:
Secondarily, they are interviewing pommie bike riders. Fark me, is it a prerequisite that you have to be an ugly farker before they give u a racing licence in the UK? Swampy can probably answer that one.

It's an adaptation to the environment. When you spend half your racing season in driving rain and hail, that squinted look of pain tends to stick....
... and that's just the women.

classic1 said:
Tertiarially finally, can any of the cnuts speak English?

We speak English - you speak Aussie, that offshoot of English that has an accent that's exceedingly rare but not quite as bad as the scouse ba$tards (folk from Liverpool)

swampy1970 said:
It's an adaptation to the environment. When you spend half your racing season in driving rain and hail, that squinted look of pain tends to stick....
... and that's just the women.

We speak English - you speak Aussie, that offshoot of English that has an accent that's exceedingly rare but not quite as bad as the scouse ba$tards (folk from Liverpool)

The only unacceptable English accent is the whitie 'Seth Effrican excent'.

By the way... what was the upshot of your disintegrating PowerTap hub (and what exactly happended to it?).

Scody Cup Final - Tour of Tasmania

* Please note - Stage 3: Friday September 17th (Queenstown Teams Time Trial) NO TIME TRIAL BIKES ALLOWED

Right. So I guess they'll all be on bigwheels!?

Bigwheel%20trio%2007.jpg

paulambry said:
The only unacceptable English accent is the whitie 'Seth Effrican excent'.

By the way... what was the upshot of your disintegrating PowerTap hub (and what exactly happended to it?).

The bearing under 'the cassette body committed suicide and two of the three ratchet pawls followed suit. So, I'm getting a new cassette body, bearings and ratchet pawls... Should have it back by the weekend.

I'm still trying to get over the fact I'm older than Classo.

Here's one for you, Lama-o-Rama.....

cdfcad8687fde8cc3153a0b6d858630f.jpg