The Thread about Nothing....

Hey Matagi, thanks for the tip on the BOM Warnings. There's a storm just coming through now where we are in the Hunter Valley, but fortunately we're just outside the 'highway to the danger zone'.

Originally Posted by gplama .

Quote: Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

Gord! What gold digger or daddy issues does she have?
Fark. What has that old cnut got going on?

NFI. Personally, I can't see it.

Originally Posted by paulambry .

Hey Matagi, thanks for the tip on the BOM Warnings. There's a storm just coming through now where we are in the Hunter Valley, but fortunately we're just outside the 'highway to the danger zone'.

Hey, no worries. it's not a bad site - I just wish they'd stop changing the format.

Originally Posted by matagi .

Hey Santa Claus you c**t, what's with the f*cking Rubik's Cube?

Do you have any idea how hard these things are to solve after a few glasses of champagne?
Easy chage the colour stikers/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

wasn meant to be fun, just a practical way of completing the cube// you were right they are a frustratng peice of **** for teenagers/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Originally Posted by matagi .

NFI. Personally, I can't see it.
Probably something going on lower down in the shot. Big wallet or big ****, maybe both. ;)

Maybe 10 seconds prior to that shot being taken she was walking around with a drinks tray asking in the folks wanted more booze and he took an opportune shot.

Casual racism. It's all good!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

As opposed to the hilarious racism of my Grandma who tells me that my mum works so hard, "she works like a n***a" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/redface.gif she says

Old people are racists and **** funny. I used to lol when my nan would say Pauline Hanson had ace ideas, or when she'd bang on about Wogs, Japs or abos

Apparently my missus'es's old man was at the cricket on boxing day and when they announced the crowd size of 70000 people he lent over and said 'bloody all fine and good having the indians at the cricket but the real question is who is manning all the 7/11 stores today?'

He's got a point.

Their rellos probably picked them up in their taxis and refuelled at the servos their other rellos work at.

With no 7/elevens, taxis or servos running I'm surprised Melbourne wasn't at a standstill!

Yeah, exactly when was the transfer from the Greeks to the Indians at the Kevin-Elevens? :)
The same thing happened with the milk bars when the Chinese took over from the Greeks.
Was there a big meeting about it? Was it official? Was there a big ceremony, with reps from each embassy exchange sabres, scrolls and sashes or something?
And where did the Greeks go? Did they go back to concrete green grocery?