The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Quote: Originally Posted by matagi .

Pass!

I thought you liked surprises, Ma ;)

Not the sort that make me want to take out my visual cortex!

Dakar highlights! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

Marc Coma with a 3-day growth /img/vbsmilies/smilies/drool.gif
(without it he's pretty meh)

Yeh Ozman I've been racing him a fair bit in Asia the last few years when he was with the CKT team that has now grown to be champion systems. He is an odd bloke. Seems nice, never really smiles off the bike, never really gets angry on the bike. Just does his stuff and still gets plenty of results!

Jaan was wearing the yellow jersey in the 1999 Tour until Armstrong rode up Sestriere at warp speed and took the jersey...

... he looked 42 way back then.

The only "Russians" (including all the ex-Soviet states) that I've seen happy have already had a good amount of 'wod-kha'!

Dunno about that. Them Russian mail order brides always look happy after they have fleeced lonely middle aged westerners

So........... anyone been following the Italian cruise ship disaster?

They rescued a South Korean couple earlier today

Fire brigade spokesman Luca Cari said the rescued South Korean honeymooners had been evacuated by helicopter and were in "perfect condition".

They were in their cabin, we still don't understand why," he added.
/img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by paulambry . 42... just a baby. You're not an old rider until you need bi-focals to read your bike-computer.

Ha! For the first time in me life, I've started occasionally using some glasses for tiny print or up close stuff. I bought some 1.00s for 5 bucks at a $2 shop. hmm, ripped off.

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Just think, if he'd been out working or looking for a job his ass wouldn't have been sat in the middle of town used as a foot warmer for a horse. Not only are "your tax dollars" used to pay said slackers benefits but they're also used to scoop the brains out of the horse shoes. When you start paying tax by the bucket load you'll get it...

Personally, I prefer they'd use a high pressure hose, the kind they use to fight fires on oil rigs... No need to put a good horse at risk.
Actually Swampy1970...I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! These people need to go and find jobs from those same 1 percenters they so hate. Then maybe they would appreciate exactly what those 1 percenters do for the average working person. You may have stated what you said in a not so very politically correct way, but sometimes sending Rose's doesn't get the message across like a ***** from a thorn of that Rose will.

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

Ha! For the first time in me life, I've started occasionally using some glasses for tiny print or up close stuff. I bought some 1.00s for 5 bucks at a $2 shop. hmm, ripped off.

As long as you can see KEEP GOING YOU'RE SMASHING THE CNUTS you'll be right.

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

The price sticker probably said "$2" but you couldn't see it properly...

:p

Quote: Originally Posted by paulambry . "KEEP GOING YOU'RE SMASHING THE CNUTS"

Is that a quote of mine? :) It sounds like something I might've said to.....you? Someone else? Ha! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by swampy1970 . The price sticker probably said "$2" but you couldn't see it properly...

:p

Ha! Possibly

[SIZE= 18px]HEY, SWAMPO!![/SIZE]

Tell me again what guitars you've got. A Les Paul, right?