The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by matagi .

So........... anyone been following the Italian cruise ship disaster?

They rescued a South Korean couple earlier today

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Looks like the ship just glanced a rock.
70f3f1ba1ffd16bddfda196a06ef036f.jpg

Originally Posted by matagi .

I had never heard of Paula Deen before you posted this, and after looking at some of her "recipes" I hope never to hear of her again.

FWIW, I don't think traditional Southern recipes used Crisco.

Did they use crisco when the hillbilly pushed donuts in 'Deliverence'? That was in the south.

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Did they use crisco when the hillbilly pushed donuts in 'Deliverence'? That was in the south.

Just like the BBQ in that neck of the woods they prefer a spicy dry rub to a wet sauce.

Apparently more moonshine helps with dealing with the discomfort for getting into the places where the moon don't shine.

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

It's not a case of being right wing/left wing - it's a case of taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. Want something better? Figure out what it takes and go get it... ain't nothing "right wing" about that.
The world is too big for your mind. Its ok. Its not entirely your fault. Either your mother or your father ranted and railed at you as a child about the world around you (most likely in 'absolute' terms). It affects you even to this day. There is nothing we can do to help you other than to gently push you towards building an internal framework conducive to opening your mind. The other eye.

Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack .

The world is too big for your mind. Its ok. Its not entirely your fault. Either your mother or your father ranted and railed at you as a child about the world around you (most likely in 'absolute' terms). It affects you even to this day. There is nothing we can do to help you other than to gently push you towards building an internal framework conducive to opening your mind. The other eye.
You either took one too many LSD hits in the past and flashbacks are common place now or, as I expect, you're so full of **** that scientist are mystified why roses don't grow from your every orrifice...

Quote: Originally Posted by matagi . No, I won't! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/hissyfit.gif

I've told yooz all before that I'm the only one allowed to stay up late..

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

You either took one too many LSD hits in the past and flashbacks are common place now or, as I expect, you're so full of **** that scientist are mystified why roses don't grow from your every orrifice...
Believe it or not I dont enjoy going after you swampcnutie. It makes me look a bit **** to be honest. But you need to be told this **** straight up because the distance between what you think is real in your head and life as we know is indeed vast.
Now how about commenting on something you might have a handle on - Tour Down Under coverage in US. Reckon anyone is paying any attention whatsoever over there? Prolly not huh. Which is fine.

Don't farkget that the cycling is on 'alive' today.

Story #19, repeated for the 4th time:
One of my Eurotrash mate's Yugo uncles used to come in while we were watching the cricket, and say:
"Ah, is zeess creeeket alive or reeeploy?"
Me mate's younger brother wasn't too nice to his uncle, coz he'd say; "********, Serge!"
Ha. Ya hadta be there

Yeah, yeah, it's too hot for me to rush out for me ride, so I'm loitering around here