The Thread about Nothing....

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/grandmother-turned-a-long-life-of-stripping-into-a-fortune-20120204-1qz1m.html

"also owned a luxury Southbank apartment - where she lived with her beloved Jack Russell, Suzie - and two car spaces in the apartment block, with a total value of $865,000."

Important detail.

"The grey 2010 Mercedes Benz E250 convertible she was seen driving on the day she died and which was found two days later with Suzie still inside, was valued at $63,000."

63k? With a dead granny prostitute in it? Pimp my ride takes a whole new meaning.

Originally Posted by matagi .

Greetings from Bendigo, whence I have relocated. Now have internet! I bet you didn't even notice I was gone. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif
Bendigo is a grouse regional city. Lots to recommend it I reckon. We try and visit there a couple of times a year. Specially the Gallery.

Originally Posted by matagi .

Greetings from Bendigo, whence I have relocated. Now have internet! I bet you didn't even notice I was gone. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif

And here's me thinking I was feeling great because of multivitamins! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/duck.gif

Internationals learning that when cycling in Australia, you don't want to go in the chop

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cleaver-threat-as-bus-bears-down-on-champ-20120207-1r2p5.html

Originally Posted by Jono L .

Internationals learning that when cycling in Australia, you don't want to go in the chop

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cleaver-threat-as-bus-bears-down-on-champ-20120207-1r2p5.html
It's like rain on your wedding day.

Something for Melbourne roadies:

Road closure on Mountain Highway (Wantirna-Sassafras Road) between Forest Road, The Basin and Mount Dandenong Tourist Road, Sassafras [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Urgent road repair work on Mountain Highway, Sassafras, is due to begin Monday 20 February 2012. [/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]To undertake this work safely and effectively, Mountain Highway will be closed between Forest Road and Mount Dandenong Tourist Road between 7am and 4pm Monday to Friday. The works are scheduled to begin on Monday 20 February and finish by Friday 9 March. All road users, including cyclists, will have no access during the road closure hours.[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]One lane will be open to road users outside working hours including weekends. [/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]The repair work is weather dependent, and bad weather could extend the completion date. Work will not be undertaken on days of total fire bans, including days rated as severe and above in the Central District. On these days, one lane will remain open. [/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]We encourage you to share this information with your family, friends and cycling networks to help raise awareness of the road closure. [/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Kind Regards,[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Shanna Evans[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Manager Stakeholder Engagement [/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]VicRoads Metro South East Region[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]12 Lakeside Drive, Burwood East[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]T (03) 9881 8753[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]M 0411 790 076[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(50, 61, 79)]E [/COLOR][email protected]
Now if you're a man of a certain age, that name might ring a bell. I won't like to the image search (NSFW!), but the profile on IMDB is safe.

Originally Posted by garyf .

Who cares!
hahaha! Even that is funny. We post TONS of **** nobody cares about, that is the beauty of the TAN.... and why your post fits right in!

So tell me.. what does the 'gary' part stand for in your username?

You two boys are very funny.

Shanna looks nice. And pretty happy about something, perhaps to be back home?

893418.jpg

Originally Posted by paulambry .
Shanna looks nice. And pretty happy about something, perhaps to be back home?

893418.jpg

Maybe she's looking forward to the all you can eat fish taco buffet... Don't forget there's the occaisionally available special with all natural ketchup!