The Thread about Nothing....

Ha! The example I use for dopey bogan mates to tell them why commas matter, is:

Suppose someone called Mary knocks at the door. The person answering the door could 'say', "come in, Mary", or "come in Mary".
Big difference. Ok, the spelling is different, but still :)

Quote: Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Firstly, for the record I played a bad gig last Saturday. And got drunk as to compensate. And drunk typed good and proper. Although the early morning Led Zep was a decent salve for me at least anyways.
Secondly, The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo in English is unnecessary, inaccurate, homogenised but is still worth a watch.
Thirdly, I'm not sorry. Oh and I'll travel anywhere in the world right now as a plumber, gasfitter, roofer, welder, hydraulic engineer, **** it, clued in labourer even to earn some money if you'll have me. Underwater or in a bosun's chair if you will. I am but grist for the capitalist mill right now.

Speaking of jan...
tumblr_lz4uujJIxF1qlkly8.jpg

Reactions: gplama
Originally Posted by bbp .

Firstly, for the record I played a bad gig last Saturday. And got drunk as to compensate. And drunk typed good and proper. Although the early morning Led Zep was a decent salve for me at least anyways.
Secondly, The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo in English is unnecessary, inaccurate, homogenised but is still worth a watch.
Thirdly, I'm not sorry. Oh and I'll travel anywhere in the world right now as a plumber, gasfitter, roofer, welder, hydraulic engineer, **** it, clued in labourer even to earn some money if you'll have me. Underwater or in a bosun's chair if you will. I am but grist for the capitalist mill right now.
Crikey Beeps. Can't offer you a job. Can I send you some scotch or somefink?

The fartographer loves La Chouffe as well and just today bought the ingredients for at least a decent copy. We're brewing it as we speak. 46kg to date, you are more than welcome to taste the wares you've helped to create three weeks from now, and you too Vette, and Ambry, and Classo, and Matagi; hell, all of you are, provided of course I've managed to pay the rent 'til then and still have a home.

One hour's income at a time, as a maintenance plumber, is, as usual, acceptable. But people are on occasion ringing, and booking a job, then balking. 'What GFC?' they keep saying as Australians. And yet the building industry here is DEAD. D. E. A. Dodo.
Maybe I need to get LamaPR on the case?

I can be quite dramatic, can't I?
Sorry.

LamaPR is in hiding for a day or two..... I need to work out if this hit is a result of that Horsham Cycling Club official who called me a few years back and threatened me if I ever returned to town..... did someone else speak out about their narrow minded track cycling program?....

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/young-mans-death-treated-as-suspicious-20120211-1sxul.html

On that note... it might be time to stir the pot and do a blog post about that whole incident...... **** them. Never got an apology either. ****ers.

Whitney Houston found dead in hotel room.

Good to see we are consistent with our dead pool predictions.