The Thread about Nothing....

Just to remind everyone of the list as it stood back on page whatever. Does anyone want to make additions or amendments?

Originally Posted by gplama .

TAD (sic) Dead Pool 2012

Matagi: Phil the Greek
roshea: Lindsay Lohan into Zsa Zsa Gabor
paul: Zsa Zsa Gabor and Elizabeth Murdoch (again - is that allowed? Only this year, I think she'll finally die of embarrassment from because of her offspring))
62vette: Bert Newton or his son
Helmet Hair;1. Nelson Mandela, 2. Gough Whitlam, 3. Hamid Karzai
Lama: Betty White, Jim Stynes, Jono Coleman.

The Women's Australian Open will have a rare six-way playoff after a dramatic finish at Royal Melbourne today.

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

We're into the wrong sport.

Beepers, plenty of building/plumbing work available in Christchurch ATM. City rebuild getting underway. You could be plumbing up new houses and repairing bent ones there for the next 10 years if you want.

Bert - "I'm not dying, it's just a cold"

Sounds a bit like one of the four lies men tell:

• It's just a cold sore
  • I'll respect you in the morning
  • The cheque's in the mail
  • I promise I won't come in your mouth

Originally Posted by bbp .

Firstly, for the record I played a bad gig last Saturday. And got drunk as to compensate. And drunk typed good and proper. Although the early morning Led Zep was a decent salve for me at least anyways.
Secondly, The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo in English is unnecessary, inaccurate, homogenised but is still worth a watch.
Thirdly, I'm not sorry. Oh and I'll travel anywhere in the world right now as a plumber, gasfitter, roofer, welder, hydraulic engineer, **** it, clued in labourer even to earn some money if you'll have me. Underwater or in a bosun's chair if you will. I am but grist for the capitalist mill right now.

Here is some money on offer.

http://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=902

Originally Posted by 62vette .

Beepers, plenty of building/plumbing work available in Christchurch ATM. City rebuild getting underway. You could be plumbing up new houses and repairing bent ones there for the next 10 years if you want.

Interesting idea. Did a bit of a google search today which wasn't so promising, but might try a few phone calls. Gotta be better than being forced to a mining town here.

How's the all-grain brew tasting?

Originally Posted by bbp .

Interesting idea. Did a bit of a google search today which wasn't so promising, but might try a few phone calls. Gotta be better than being forced to a mining town here.

How's the all-grain brew tasting?

Here's one - http://laserplumbing.co.nz/contact-us/careers/

Fletcher Building have contracts for a lot of the major rebuilding work, might be worth calling their HR department.

I have about 8 bottles left of the blonde ale brew. It worked out very nicely, and I'm definitely loving the hop heavy brews.

Look for these if you're into your hops big time - Hop Zombie and Armageddon IPA (6.66%, the number of the yeast)

Originally Posted by gplama ../../...

TAD (sic) Dead Pool 2012

paul: Zsa Zsa Gabor and Elizabeth Murdoch (again - is that allowed? Only this year, I think she'll finally die of embarrassment from because of her offspring))
Jono: Silvio Berlusconi (surely), Ronald Reagon, Britney Spears.

Done.

TAD (sic) Dead Pool 2012

Jono: Silvio Berlusconi (surely), Ronald Reagon, Britney Spears.
classic1 - Thatcher (hurry up and die you old cnut), Ariel Sharon (a credit to the Israeli health system), Ronnie 'cosh the driver' Biggs

I have just discovered rum and raisin Tim Tams with dark chocolate. I may have to review my previous dislike of Tim Tams. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif