The Thread about Nothing....

What about ice creams? I miss these. Can't believe they stopped making them. ****s. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3891230023_910d37a946.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2468/3891229427_05bec9a871.jpg

Simon Clarke won tonight's Vuelta stage. Cool.
He out-sprinted Tony Martin after the two of them were away alone for a little while.

Originally Posted by classic1 .

What about ice creams?

Hee hee. That's what I was gunna say. Jee....so much yummy stuff back then, it's hard to choose just a few, but for memory, I reckon I got my biggest buzz from Paddle Pops, Drumsticks, pies and pasties. Mmmmm...

My parents didn't let us have much junk food, and when i was at primary school, I was only allowed to have a 'lunch order' (bought lunch from the canteen) on Fridays. Jee, only one pie a week. I was so deprived. :)
Hmm, I'm struggling to remember what my favourite lollies were -- maybe chocolate buds. I also liked Wagon Wheels. Milk Bottles weren't bad, and I also liked those red and white things. I hated Red Skins, coz they were too chewy and stuck to me teeth

chocolate_buds_image.png

Ice creams - Triple Treat, Splice and the chocolate version of a Choc Wedge, can't remember what it was called - Chocolate Malt or something? And Twisters. Drumsticks were a bit so-so, coz I didn't like peanuts much (still don't). Paddle Pops didn't do anything for me.

Hazelnut Rolls are teh ghey.

Two old cnuts chatting in the pub:

[SIZE= 13pt]"YA KNOW, WHEN I WAS 25 AND GOT A HARD-ON, [/SIZE]
I COULDN'T BEND IT WITH BOTH HANDS.

[SIZE= 13pt]BY THE TIME I WAS 50, I COULD BEND IT ABOUT [/SIZE]
10 DEGREES IF I TRIED REAL HARD.

[SIZE= 13pt]BY THE TIME I WAS 60, I COULD BEND IT [/SIZE]
20 DEGREES, NO PROBLEM.

[SIZE= 13pt]I'M GONNA BE 70 NEXT WEEK, AND I CAN BEND IT
IN HALF WITH JUST ONE HAND." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13pt]"SO, WHAT'S YOUR POINT?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13pt]"WELL, I'M JUST WONDERING....... [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13pt]HOW MUCH STRONGER AM I GONNA GET?[/SIZE]

matagi said:
Ice creams - Triple Treat, Splice and the chocolate version of a Choc Wedge, can't remember what it was called - Chocolate Malt or something? And Twisters.  Drumsticks were a bit so-so, coz I didn't like peanuts much (still don't).  Paddle Pops didn't do anything for me. Hazelnut Rolls are teh ghey.
You're teh ghey

So my father-in-law is now sporting a porcine aortic valve, with new extractors (double bypass).

I'm giving him **** about not being able to eat bacon any more, coz it would be a bit cannibalistic.

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Quote: Originally Posted by matagi .

Ice creams - Triple Treat, Splice and the chocolate version of a Choc Wedge, can't remember what it was called - Chocolate Malt or something? And Twisters. Drumsticks were a bit so-so, coz I didn't like peanuts much (still don't). Paddle Pops didn't do anything for me.

You're teh ghey
You're teh ghey ........ and you smell.

Originally Posted by matagi .

Originally Posted by classic1

Quote: Originally Posted by matagi

You're teh ghey
You're teh ghey ........ and you smell.

Now you're fighting dirty

Is it true that Classic1's mum wanted classic1's dad to kiss her where it smells, so he moved them to Moe?

I love the incredulous looks that you get from descending drivers when riding up Falls Creek during the snow season.

Originally Posted by 62vette .

Quote: Originally Posted by matagi .y You're teh ghey ........ and you smell.
Now you're fighting dirty

Is it true that Classic1's mum wanted classic1's dad to kiss her where it smells, so he moved them to Moe?

He started it!

Yeah, he was trying to get to Werribee, but they ran out of petrol.

Ah yeah, how could I forget Choc Wedges?! Paddle Pops and Splices weren't top shiz, but they were in my price range.

Oh gord! So, after thinking about school canteens, I Googled my primary school, and found this photo of my sister's grade 1 class from 1970!!! Yes, me and my sisters that old that our first few class photos were in black and white. :)

There are obviously stacks of other schools on there:
http://www.friendsreunited.com/coastesville-ps-grade-6a-1966/Memory/fc8da2c2-02d4-4bd1-9c1f-5fe37b8c6f6b

prep-1d-miss-hope.jpg

Originally Posted by Jono L .

People are cnuts.
Well it is Reddit
you dickheads.

ps snow and bikes is just plain fun.
And snow on Grand Final day is always half price, and even more fun. Sorry Vic kiddies for being the NSW tool who put your footy on the roof at half time.

I was ****** too. But at least I was fool enough to climb the downpipe and sketchy snow and ice nutbar get it back for them at 3/4 time. They even helped push me up and over from the balcony. It was almost... friendly, even.